Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #2

Does anyone remember why all the stuff was piled on KC's bed? That is where the diary was photographed. Was it all the stuff Lee brought home from the boyfriend's apartment and just left there for months?

Attachments

• 214Diary.JPG
    214Diary.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 26
Does anyone remember why all the stuff was piled on KC's bed? That is where the diary was photographed. Was it all the stuff Lee brought home from the boyfriend's apartment and just left there for months?

I assumed it was the stuff gathered up by detectives during the execution of the search warrant.

Anyone else notice the property form stating that Brad Conway finally turned over the journal to LE on 2/12/10?

http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069172.pdf p. 28

Hmmm, and according to the Sherrif's report released, they spoke with RA on 1/27 and got the letters from her father that same day. The recorded interview happened on...2/12. I just looked at the journal side by side with the letters. VERY Interesting!

Slightly OT,but what do you make of all the additional evidence on subsequent pages? Looks like it might have been recently returned from the FBI? Do you think this means the FBI has completed testing and that we may now see if, in fact, there was any DNA or fingerprints on that last piece of tape?

~bump~

The first thing I noticed when reading the garbage she wrote in notes was the similarities in the "tone" either the diary/journal was written after Caylee's death or KC is stuck in her adolescent frame of mind - the same way a teenage alcoholic or drug abuser gets stuck - at the age they begin abusing.

She says and I will quote " We will finally have a little bit of closure"( talking about after the service), she said " is it wrong for me to not really want to know the truth?....I am honestly scared of the numerous possibilities. She is safe, She is in Gods loving arms, in a lot of ways I am content that she will never have to have her heartbroken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds, nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of.

The following was on smother-mother stacey barkers MySpace a few days after 18 month old Emma Leigh's funeral.

When God call little children to dwell with him above, we mortals sometimes question the wisdom of his love.

Perhaps god tires of calling the aged to his fold, so he picks a rosebud before it can grow old.

God knows how much we need them and how he takes but few to make the land of heaven more beautiful to view.

Believing this is difficult still somehow we must try, the saddest word mankind knows, will always be "goodbye."

So when a little child departs, we who are left behind must realize god loves children, Angels are hard to find.

sb told Det Nava she killed her baby so she wouldn't end up like her, pregnant too young and stuck with a kid living with her parents:

Maybe they have decided to stop protecting since she tried to throw them under the bus with her letters.

Could it be they are maybe getting fed up with lying and covering for her after her ungrateful attitude as well as her dispicable accusations of molestation?!

BC is an officer of the court. He said he was holding onto the journal so I imagine LE told him they needed it. jmo

I am waiting to see what info is gathered from the handwriting analysis because I would not put it past Cindy to have been the one to put the "03" reference there seeing as she has manipulated so much and covered. JMO

I wonder if turning it over now is a payback for the molestation allegation? We all know the A's play a mean game of tit for tat..just sayin'.

The first thing I noticed when reading the garbage she wrote in notes was the similarities in the "tone" either the diary/journal was written after Caylee's death or KC is stuck in her adolescent frame of mind - the same way a teenage alcoholic or drug abuser gets stuck - at the age they begin abusing.

Respectfully snipped
O/T (Apologize in advance)
Arrested development. Happens to people that spend a lot of their live in jail too. I would think KC displays this because of her psychological problems, and never having to grow up since CA did everything for her.

Erm...this is totally O/T but I'm new lol and don't have privileges to search so I can't find the thread where this comment should go or see whether it's been posted before (which i'm sure it has lol) [you guys do an amazing job here btw - can't believe how much i've learned]...anyway...

You know how the infamous diary entry has an opposite page with the '03 in the corner and the decorative writing...and it's been said that the entry was probably written in '03 and i've read somewhere that the 'teenagerish' font on the opposite page adds credence to that theory.... Well when she writes "Cookie" in her letters to Robyn, she uses the same filled in circles on the corners of the letters. 5 or 6 years is a long time to be still be using the same 'decorative' style someone used when they were about 17???

Just needed to get that out of my brain lol

Erm...this is totally O/T but I'm new lol and don't have privileges to search so I can't find the thread where this comment should go or see whether it's been posted before (which i'm sure it has lol) [you guys do an amazing job here btw - can't believe how much i've learned]...anyway...

You know how the infamous diary entry has an opposite page with the '03 in the corner and the decorative writing...and it's been said that the entry was probably written in '03 and i've read somewhere that the 'teenagerish' font on the opposite page adds credence to that theory.... Well when she writes "Cookie" in her letters to Robyn, she uses the same filled in circles on the corners of the letters. 5 or 6 years is a long time to be still be using the same 'decorative' style someone used when they were about 17???

WELCOME!!!! and you're right, she does use the same decorative type writing in her jailhouse cookie letters.

I do hope they put some kind of handwriting expert on the stand to show some kind of relevance.!!
Nice find!

WELCOME!!!! and you're right, she does use the same decorative type writing in her jailhouse cookie letters.

I do hope they put some kind of handwriting expert on the stand to show some kind of relevance.!!
Nice find!

I have always believed that diary entry was written in July '08 after she killed her daughter, despite the other date. It is in context.

The following was on smother-mother stacey barkers MySpace a few days after 18 month old Emma Leigh's funeral.

sb told Det Nava she killed her baby so she wouldn't end up like her, pregnant too young and stuck with a kid living with her parents:

Great post!!

72-Rainbow.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592