Casey's "Emotional Breakdown" per the docs

in relation to this topic, i just went back and read the police interview of kiomarie...she specifically says that casey didn't use to be unstable and have issues, that it all seemed to start after the baby. now, i have no idea if that's true, but she does say that, and as one of the people who's known casey the longest, that seems like a worthwhile insight. MOO.

i know this isn't a popular opinion on this thread, but it's mine and i'm sticking to it.
i don't think there is anything mentally wrong w/ casey aside from the sodding obvious - sociopathy, stupidity, and the ever present 'LOOK AT MEEEEE!!!!!!!' disorder she clearly suffers from!
casey anthony murdered her child and it didn't cause her to have a breakdown.
casey anthony drove around w/ the stench of her own baby's body decomposing in the trunk of her car, breathing it in and out, and it didn't cause her to have a breakdown.
casey anthony was in a house surrounded by people 24/7 screaming 'baby killer', hot for her blood and it didn't cause her to have a breakdown.
casey anthony was indicted for killing her own little girl, arrested and jailed and it didn't cause her to have a breakdown.
i don't believe for a nanosecond that a miscarriage would cause her to have a breakdown. i'm very aware of the effects of a miscarriage as i suffered several of them, including twins and even i, w/ all the emotions she lacks, didn't have a breakdown, nor did i feel compelled to murder a tiny child b/c i had suffered a miscarriage.
the upside of being a sociopath and therefore w/o any depth of emotion is that this also includes depression. they don't get depressed, they get the blues... then 8 or 9 minutes pass and they think of something else and cheer up. that's why being imprisoned, as so many have noticed, has had little to zero effect on miss bubbly personality 2009, let alone a breakdown.
i don't even believe she had a miscarriage never mind a breakdown.
i believe she said she had a miscarriage for attention and i believe she claimed to have a breakdown for attention.
this creature accused her own father and brother of indulging in incestuious behaviour towards her ... for attention (nothing more than the aforementioned 'LOOK AT MEEEEE!!!!!!! disorder)
in perspective - a miscarriage and a mild breakdown are pretty small fish as lies for attention go in caseyland.

incidentally i'm not one of those posters who believe she's bipolar either. bipolars seem to me to be very deep, creative, sensitive and intelligent people.
hardly a description of casey.

i really don't want to argue w/ anyone (i've got the flu so if you bash me you're picking on a defenceless 5ft woman!) i just posted to get it off my last nerve, err i mean chest.
I believe you've hit the nail right smack on the head.

I am looking forward to today's hearing about the video tape of Casey's reaction to the remains being found. (although I won't see it until late tonight due to baseball practice.)

I am a little concerned that the judge will not allow it to be released though. Has anyone here ever heard of this being allowed to be released? My concerns are that they took her into the medical clinic to watch her reaction..

Being that Cindy was a nurse there is EVERY possibility that she had more bottles of drugs and maybe Casey DID take one or more of them. Just because she did not take the pills from the dentist is no indication there was no drug abuse. She could have had some other bottle of meds around that worked better for her than the Loritab or whatever it was and what they DID find in the medicine cabinet is no indication of what may have been there and been taken by Casey prior to Caylee's demise. Perhaps the "breakdown" went away because her mother provided her with some kind of meds to calm/relax her and she felt better then...there are many possibilities.
/QUOTE]
As I said, I believe she'd have used drugs any time she wanted to. I guess my point was that even without any drugged state of mind, her condition (personality) is such that all kinds of bad things are possible.

As I think you will agree, Casey doesn't fall into the category of an otherwise good person who, through weakness or whatever, became dependent on some drug and led a ruined life thereafter. Though she may have used drugs (she certainly did use alcohol, for one), I do not think she had a habit or an addiction. A habit/addiction can often explain continuous stealing by a person--but in her case, I don't think that's the explanation. I think the explanation is that she has (by choice) a totally different reality. She is also impulsive and is an emotional infant: everything she wants has to come now, and she is incapable of imagining what another person feels (such as, how her supposed friend Amy must've felt when Casey stole her blind.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back