Casey's First Appearance On Murder Charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone please post a screen shot? I want to see her face but I'm at work and can't watch it on TV

TIA!!!

You really think so? I could barely see her face. Either way, even if she was crying, the tears are only for herself.

She probably has been crying a lot. It seems that all her life she's been enabled and cushioned, just as her parents are still doing right now.

I also think Baez had her convinced that he can rescue her. The problem with that is that she didn't base that on the assumption that she hasn't been honest with him or anyone.

I'll bet she's had a slap of reality.

I just saw the video of KC in front of the judge. I've seen hardened criminals shed a tear when charged with murder 1. It is like she is in lala land and JB is telling her everything will be OK darling! I just don't get it. But I guess that is also why I love my kids and would do anything to protect them. How was CA in her interview?

In one word: DENIAL

Casey Anthony appears before judge, no bond ordered
9:01 a.m. Casey Anthony appeared before an Orange County judge this morning for a first-appearance that lasted less than one minute.

from the Orlando Sentinal

picture.php

From that pic it looks like our Casey has just realized REALITY BITES.

Thank you for the pic!! Wow, that is a very different look froom what I saw yesterday and even when she was in jail before. No bond now, no hope of getting out somehow if she doesnt crack now to try and get a lesser sentence she never will!

she definitely looks like she was crying all night...... sadly just for herself though.

JUDGE: Mr. Baez! You can pick up your Slinky Toy later, please stand up!

...sorry, I couldn't resist.

To the topic at hand, I don't think KC slept a lot last night, so I didn't expect her to look fresh today.

wow in that picture she looks really bummed. first thing I thought of when I woke up today in my comfy bed - " I wonder how Casey's first night was in her new house?":)

I wonder if she is with general pop or is she by herself again?

On one of the TV news reports, the reporter said he was the only one allowed in to view Casey's cell.

He said she was in a cell by herself and that it had a single bed, a desk, and a toilet.

There is a TV for the inmates to watch, but it was out of Casey's view.

I'll look for the video.

Here's the link to the reporter talking about Casey's cell. The video is 4 min long.
He begins talking about her cell at 3:30 min into the video.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17715017/index.html

I bet she will be reading books again!!
She needs be in general population then we should be getting answers it would make her wake up!

Casey your eyes look a little puffy, did you sleep okay?:crazy:

I added the link to my post, above..... of the video of reporter describing her cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173