Casey's Ghost Writer Breaks His Silence ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for opening the thread....and for those that are reading the book and reporting. Also thanks for all the comments...all of you make this easier for me. I have no attention span for reading a book right now....going on year four of having an earache from head shingles. I can read the short comments and digest them most of the time. So thanks again and again....I hope one day justice is served for Caylee.

and furthermore, I saw people ask Namey why didn't he take it to the bankruptcy trustee himself, he said he did and they just brushed him off, which I don't doubt. But then I saw he said on the "Boycott CA page" that "he isn't making any money off of this book, he is just doing it so he will have some money for the legal fees in case Mason sues him." Well, I've heard that kind of thing said before. I just don't buy it. I'm not totally saying Mason and Namey are in on this together, but, in my wildest dreams, I cannot imagine Cheney Mason, know-it-all attorney flipping off the world, just sitting back and letting this guy keep the audio tapes, Casey wrote the forward for this guy's book, I read it on the Amazon PREVIEW THIS BOOK link for Namey's book, how the heck does that happen without CA's consent? I have many more thoughts on this running through my head but don't want to put them all down here at the moment. Doesn't anyone else think something does not sound right about this? Mason has been trying to get CA to get her story/interview out for some time so he can recoup his $$ he lost, or so he says he lost so much pro bono, I also think he wants to give CA $$ so he can get her out of his hair and on her own. The thing I can't get past is, Why on Earth would Mason just let this guy run along, take out tapes, go ahead, we don't care what you do with them, we had complete 1000% trust in you Namey to audiotape us and since you aren't going to do the book now, just take our words on tape with you, we're good with that.
Or am I just too conspiracy-laden, lol. You can tell me !!!! I can take it if everyone thinks I'm out of my mind, lol!!

BBM.
Casey did NOT write the forward for this guy's book, she did for Mason's book.

I think that there was serious money to be made ghost writing for her-I cant imagine that there weren't viable choices. People ghosted for OJ-I just find this writing style a little amateur for someone hired to do a job that could have netted him an incredible amount of money. The fact that the writer had such significant ties to the white hats makes me even more questioning, tbh. This whole situation seems like amateur hour...which is right up CM alley imvho. I keep waiting for some revelation about him that causes me to understand why he is, or was, respected as a DP qualified atty.

OK. IMO we're gonna need a thread to talk about this. heads-up for kindle readers: the book is not indexed and there is no search function; bookmark/highlight as you go, so you can find things later

wow. read this book. support this author. IMO the publication date was set to coincide with CM's book, to counteract and piggyback on CM's version of events. good move

from the book: CM's decision to come aboard only as second chair was a calculated move. as first chair, JB would be blamed if she was convicted. CM as second chair still benefited from the acquittal because it was well known that his experience outweighed JB's. Scotland and New Zealand have a third category of verdict: Not Proven. which makes clear that the jury does not view an acquitted defendant as innocent. (I'm all in favor of adding that to our system but will it happen? not in our lifetime)

from the book: there was a non-disclosure agreement. but a contract which serves to further the commission of a crime (bankruptcy fraud) is not legally binding

from the book: IMO CM is big-time infatuated with her. he describes her: she's tiny. her tiny hands are smaller than his big ol' paws. she's demure. he likes her rack (his exact term)

can't read any more tonight, it's getting late/early. bummer ...

MOD ETA: link to book at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Caseys-Ghost-...dp/1500268887?&linkCode=wss&tag=websleuths-20

Another little man trying to make a name for himself off of a big case.

He likes the "rack"? Why doesn't he go shoot a deer.

I'd rather believe Casey Anthony than a blood sucker any day.

In my opinion only, and my opinion of the human race gets lower and lower.

Thank you for opening this thread! I haven't finished the book yet but there are already some things that made me go :doh:

Cheney Mason decided that Casey did not kill Caylee based on some pictures of Casey and Caylee (we've all seen them) that where in Casey's room :laughing:. Shortly after first meeting Casey, Cheney and Jose went to the house on Hopespring Drive and Cindy and George let them go into Casey's bedroom and also into Caylee's bedroom. This is what Cheney says about that (according to this book of course):

"And then into the little room that was Caylee's, and all of her little baby books and stuff on the walls like this. And I sat and I looked at this, and I raised two daugthers. And I'm looking and I'm just kind of absorbing the aura, whatever the karma people say. I don't give a ****, I always do that at crime scenes, I always have. And I always get some kind of feeling for it. Nothing material, no big deal just an impression. And the impression I had was immediate. Casey loved this child. She was the center of her universe. Casey did not kill that little girl. And I told Jose as we walked outside, I said, I'm going to tell you something. I don't know if she told you anything to the contrary, because you have been on the case a year plus before me. I'm telling you that Cheney Mason says that Casey did not kill that little girl. Don't know that did happen, may never know, but I know that just as sure as hell as I'm sitting here - the woman who is in the pictures with that child, the little girl that is in those pictures with that child, and all that sort of stuff, she did not kill her."

I guess Cheney hasn't seen all the pictures of Josh Powell and his children? Or all the other parents that have lovely pictures of them and their children but still decide to kill them? And what's up with him saying that he always does that at crime scenes. Since when is Caylee's bedroom a crime scene? I thought she drowned? Oh wait, that story was invented at a later time. :doh:

Cheney also said that Casey lied about the existence of a nanny for 2 years. We all know that, at the recent deposition, Casey still insists that there really was a Zanny who had watched Caylee on one occasion. I guess lying under oath isn't that big of a deal.

BTW, is anyone else who read this book also disgusted with all the cursing done by Cheney Mason? Sounds really professional!

The details the author gives in this book, like in this post about Caylee's room and the pictures, it all sounds credible to me. The verbiage he uses when quoting CM sounds just like him, and we've also heard CM make comments similar to these, like "fca loved that girl, she was the center of her universe", etc...And the swearing, yes... This guy couldn't make this stuff up...I actual think it's kind of funny that the best thing CM could come up with to explain why he thinks fca is innocent is because he went in Caylee's room and got an impression. Haha. He even says it's not based on anything material! What? All that evidence and that's all he could come up with... Good Lord, he so knows she's guilty... Maybe while he was looking at all those photos that fca posted of HERSELF and Caylee, he should've taken a peek at all her messages/computer activity and seen what a great mom she was and how much she loved Caylee! The center of fca's universe is fca... Still is.

All jmo.

OK. IMO we're gonna need a thread to talk about this. heads-up for kindle readers: the book is not indexed and there is no search function; bookmark/highlight as you go, so you can find things later

wow. read this book. support this author. IMO the publication date was set to coincide with CM's book, to counteract and piggyback on CM's version of events. good move

from the book: CM's decision to come aboard only as second chair was a calculated move. as first chair, JB would be blamed if she was convicted. CM as second chair still benefited from the acquittal because it was well known that his experience outweighed JB's. Scotland and New Zealand have a third category of verdict: Not Proven. which makes clear that the jury does not view an acquitted defendant as innocent. (I'm all in favor of adding that to our system but will it happen? not in our lifetime)

from the book: there was a non-disclosure agreement. but a contract which serves to further the commission of a crime (bankruptcy fraud) is not legally binding

from the book: IMO CM is big-time infatuated with her. he describes her: she's tiny. her tiny hands are smaller than his big ol' paws. she's demure. he likes her rack (his exact term)

can't read any more tonight, it's getting late/early. bummer ...

MOD ETA: link to book at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Caseys-Ghost-...dp/1500268887?&linkCode=wss&tag=websleuths-20

I agree with what you said about CM. He seems to have the hots for her. Dirty old man.

Has anyone done a six degrees of separation between the author and Cheney? This book is being billed in a similar fashion to Fatal Vision which makes me a little skeptical. The focus of the book is the bankruptcy fraud and not Caylee's murder, correct? IDK-the way the author and Cheney hooked up is odd to me and I cant understand why Cheney and his client wouldn't choose a professional experienced author as a ghost.

Probably because all the professional experienced authors wouldn't touch this story .... or partake in a scam...

All jmo.

The details the author gives in this book, like in this post about Caylee's room and the pictures, it all sounds credible to me. The verbiage he uses when quoting CM sounds just like him, and we've also heard CM make comments similar to these, like "fca loved that girl, she was the center of her universe", etc...And the swearing, yes... This guy couldn't make this stuff up...I actual think it's kind of funny that the best thing CM could come up with to explain why he thinks fca is innocent is because he went in Caylee's room and got an impression. Haha. He even says it's not based on anything material! What? All that evidence and that's all he could come up with... Good Lord, he so knows she's guilty... Maybe while he was looking at all those photos that fca posted of HERSELF and Caylee, he should've taken a peek at all her messages/computer activity and seen what a great mom she was and how much she loved Caylee! The center of fca's universe is fca... Still is.

All jmo.

We know that is still the case- if you read her foreword to the book she mentions herself 27 times. She mentions Caylee once...

Yes, he says he has taken sound legal advice about that (?his brother) and the fear of having Casey deposed would inhibit any
legal action by Mason....
This is exactly what I think... I don't think CM's silence is because he's in on it with this guy, or that there's some sort of scam... I think Namey is right on with bankruptcy info and they don't want fca deposed or face any legal action as a result of the info... It's probably better for them to shut up - and resort to what they do best, lie and bully their way out of it if they're ever questioned....

All jmo.

I agree with what you said about CM. He seems to have the hots for her. Dirty old man.

Also very gullible IMO. Maybe he didn't realize that Casey dumped Caylee on Lauren Gibbs for the first eight months of her life.
She paid Lauren nothing... Lauren believed Casey was working, and when she found out Casey was just out socializing, and she had been conned, she quit. He really knows nothing of his client's life, other than a wall full of photographs for effect.

I think that there was serious money to be made ghost writing for her-I cant imagine that there weren't viable choices. People ghosted for OJ-I just find this writing style a little amateur for someone hired to do a job that could have netted him an incredible amount of money. The fact that the writer had such significant ties to the white hats makes me even more questioning, tbh. This whole situation seems like amateur hour...which is right up CM alley imvho. I keep waiting for some revelation about him that causes me to understand why he is, or was, respected as a DP qualified atty.

Writing for Casey, Cheney, or anyone closely connected to Casey is not profitable. No reputable writer would touch them.

People forget that OJ Simpson was a respected and beloved athlete before the murder of Nicole and Ron. A lot of people believed in his innocence (not me) and were interested in what he had to say (not me). So he had a story to sell.

Casey Anthony is not OJ Simpson. Not to take anything away from Nicole and Ron, but Casey not only killed a baby, but her own daughter and threw her away like garbage. Feelings are a lot stronger when a baby is involved and no one is even going to forgive Casey for what she did to Caylee. They are never going to support those who support her. Casey does not have a story to sell.

So, they were never going to get the best of the best ghost writers. No reputable publishing company would endorse them.

Does anyone even have a current number of books Cheney has sold since the release?

Just looked at Cheney's book sales rank on Barnes and Noble and he's ranked 172,923rd.

I see a LOT of critical thinking skills going on here! This case taught us not to trust anyone with any ties to the defense team.

I'm not far in yet, but I know I'll finish it soon.

While I'm not dissecting closely all the material Namey took from the CM tapes, it does give us a unique look at him in his own words. That will probably come from my second time through the book. Or maybe I won't need to since you all are doing it here already.

My personal hope is that the author's purpose in writing and publishing the book comes to fruition... I'd love to see the bankruptcy go up in smoke.

Unfortunately, this isn't a page-turner for me. Namey needs to stick with advertising. I do appreciate a good, can't stop, up-all-night style.

We know that is still the case- if you read her foreword to the book she mentions herself 27 times. She mentions Caylee once...
Wow, that's just so fca...She's a useless human being. There are very few people I would say that about. She's no use to society. She does nothing, has nothing...she's nothing. And she killed the only good thing about her...

All jmo.

Well, I read the few paragraphs somewhere that Casey supposedly wrote, I thought it was in the Amazon sample, but it is not there not. Then I must have read it on the Boycott page or somewhere else someone pasted it. Where she is saying she has no idea what will really be in the book. It was the foreward she wrote that was supposed to end up in the final, published book written by Namey with CM/CA. Somebody pasted it somewhere. So Namey had put it out there as I read it. I'll have to look further later. No forward by Casey is in the SAMPLE of Mason's book on Amazon, not saying there isn't one in that book, but what I read were paragraphs seemed to have been written by a child, and Mason would not have what I read in his book. I'll check back later.

So CM thinks of FCA as a "little girl", and he says he likes "her rack" WTH, he sounds very creepy to me.

ok I remember now where I saw the foreward by CA -- it was on the zamazon page for the Namey book. He had about 4-5 links in the book description that are gone now. One was Casey foreward and it ljnked to the several paragraph doc she had written. I skimmed it but remember she wrote she really did not know what was going to be contained in the Namey book. There were several other links in the book description area. I just looked at that Amazon page and it has been completely revised -- even the title area now has claims CA can still be prosecuted. Also info about an Ablow pay per viee. Namey has recently revised this whole page.

just wanted to clarify where read CA foreward because noor told m there was none. over and out

So should I buy the book or not?

Hmmmmmmmmmm?

Sent from my Galaxy S4, using Tapatalk Blue.

Pattymarie posted this for us in another thread, if you can stomach reading it. The edit is mine:

Foreword by Casey Anthony: There is little doubt in my mind that Cheney Mason saved my life. Without his wisdom, strategy and dedication to my defense, the outcome would have been very different. In my own opinion, the best and smartest thing Jose’ Baez ever did was to bring Cheney Mason on board my defense team. Though Jose’ and I have had our differences, Cheney remains my attorney and continues to have my total confidence. Because I am not a lawyer, some of what is contained in this book is as much a revelation to me as it will be to you. Though I was kept advised of my defense, as any client should be by any decent attorney, I did not know every detail of the strategy of this case until I read it here. What I knew without a doubt, was that I was not guilty. I knew that the cry of “Justice for Caylee,” could not possibly have been fulfilled unless the mother who loved and cared for her every day of her life was justly acquitted of having any involvement in her death. I thank God, Cheney, and my amazing defense team for making that happen. Yes, I did some things I am not proud of. I have been justifiably punished. I have no more to say about that here and now. I do have a story of myown, and at some point I plan to tell it. Until then, this is Cheney’s story. I am honored that he asked me to write this foreword. It is the story of the great work of a legal genius who saved me from a lynch mob. I hope you read it in that spirit. Yours Very Truly, Casey Marie Anthony
:puke: :devil:

ETA... I thought I'd have a little fun with it and bold all those I, me, me, my, my's... Ended up with 30, Lol, there's too many to keep track of...The girl was supposedly asked (and honored) to write this Foreword for his book, and the entire thing's about her... She just can't help it, she adores herself... It's quite obvious that it was purposely and carefully written by two of the biggest narcissists I've seen... Can you imagine if I had to bold all the lies? It would be the entire thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea