Casey's laptop: did she take it with her when she left home?

Note the date on the PIC in the documents of Caylee-the one that is the same one as the video: May 31...recent pics of Caylee...The only one that is noted as being from the June 15th date is the one on her great grand-pa's lap...so is the video from the 31st of May? and it was just still on the camera card?

So that could change the time line then? Back to what everyone keeps saying June 9th possibly?
Im confused?

Lets all go back and reread the notes about the camera,pics,and dates before it gets anymore confusing here. I took it to mean that the bathing suit pic was gave to LE and told that it was from May 31 and that maybe the Anthonys guessed at the date of the pics on the camera. LE found the dates to be wrong when they examined the memory card on the camera. The pic of Caylee and her grandfather were taken the same day as the video was made on June 15. Im going to reread to be certain.

I did scan the entire thread to see if someone brought this up, so if I have missed a post discussing this already, I appoligize.

I noticed when people were discussing the "folder bobby," it didn't seem as if anyone brought this up:

it starts with a ton of numbers then:

C\Documents and Settings\bobby\Desktop...then it goes on.

Although the "bobby" is a folder per-say (you can find it on the harddrive) the bobby folder is not a created folder, not in the way that you would make a new folder, and rename it.

When you get a new computer, it asks you for a name or company name for the users of the computer. (you can have a few "accounts" for a lack of a better name) for your computer that people can switch to.) Most people just have one. Mine is my real life name, so...my path looks like this:

C\Documents and Settings\Vahlaria\Desktop (changed my name to forum user name)

So, C:\ is your computer's hard drive, Documents and Settings will have the admin folder, as well as all the user's folders on the computer. Inside each user folder will have a Desktop folder that specifies exactly what is on each user's desktop, ie Photos, with a sub-folder of Caylee Marie, then the picture.

The real question in my opinion, is if she's saving photos to Bobby's subfolder, and obviously not a sub-folder with her name on it, the bobby is the one who had the computer at first.

So how did she get the computer? If she bought it used, most people will wipe the harddrive to prevent any personal information being transfered. IE, if I sell you my computer, I will wipe it clean, I don't want you to have my real name (nothing personal), address or what not.

So, was it stolen?

I brought this up before about the path name "bobby" on the photo. I do believe she was working, just not for Universal Studios. She WAS working doing band promotion, and I believe she was also working doing some illegal things. Because of that, I don't believe that laptop was originally hers. If it wasn't a friends, then it was stolen. I'm sure the FBI noticed this as well and it's possible they may already know who "bobby" is.

Like others mentioned, the only 'Bobby' I have found is the tattoo artist. Casey mentioned 'Bobby' in this MySpace post to her friend Brandon (I think he was a Marine): Post #78 on the following WS thread:
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67808&page=4

Nov 21, 2006 3:47 AM
definitely let my happy *advertiser censored* know asap about those dates! counting the days... already, just not officially yet ;)
i'm doing alright. just trying to work the kinks out of a few situations. nothing too extreme. planning a little *surprise* for a special someone (hint, hint). i can't wait for you to finally see the munchkin. she'll be as tall as me by the time you get here, but she probably still won't be putting a whole sentence together.
i'm all over going to busch gardens. although the new rollercoaster is quite intimidating, and i did chicken-out on my birthday, i may have to attempt it this time.
as far as the tattoo... i have a few ideas in the works. drawing up a couple things. i'll have a definite idea within the next week or so. cherry blossoms are beautiful. i think it will complete your arm very well. good stuff :) and yeah, totally agree. solid image is the only place i'll go. bobby owes me a fill anyway.
it's almost 4am here, and i really couldn't sleep. glad i came on to see your message. i was in need of a pick-me-up, and this did the job. SO happy you're doing well.

and yes, it is 5'clock somewhere, just not here either. we'll take care of that soon enough.

take care. miss you. until next time.

Photos of Caylee from Nikon Camera Information:
Name:copy of dscn1894.jpg File created: 06/17/08 3:31pm
This is the date/time the picture was copied to Casey Anthony's laptop computer.
Last Accessed: 07/02/08 10:21am
Last written: 06/17/08 3:32pm
Entry Modified: -6/17/08 9:58pm
Full path: 08-069208/WXE906472668/c/documents and settings/bobby/desktop/photos/caylee marie/june 2008/copy of dscn1894.jpg
Shows Photo scanned is Caylee in GGrandpas lap.
It shows the memory card info next. Out of that is gleaned for this post:
Nikon Coolpix L12 June 15 2008 12:03 pm
Next the doc states:
This is the date/time that the Nikon Coolpix camera took this picture.
These dates and times are dependent solely on the settings of the camera at the time the picture was taken. This information is imbedded into the digital photo by the camera,sort of like a digital fingerprint. Its unique to the picture.
The picture on the following page is the same picture, only the data reported here is the date/time as reported by the memory card within the Nokon coolpix camera. The date/time reported is the same. Therefore, the picture was taken on 6/15/08 at 12:03 hrs.
It shows the same picture and it is from the memory card inside the camera. It shows its info to be the same but with a different path address, since it shows the memory card path and not the laptops path address.
The doc then goes on to show scans of 3 pictures of Caylee and they are titled
Recent photographs of Child 05/31/08 (note from myself: I take this to mean that these are photos given to LE and LE being told they were from around May 31. although this is not stated in the doc)
The 3 pictures are:
1. Caylee on beige couch with her head propped on hand.
2. Caylee at table at rest home, just like in the video.
3.. Caylee in her sundress with longer hair. (note from me: I believe this pic was taken at JP's house).
6-17 Date rest home pics were loaded into laptop from cindys camera 330pm modified 10pm
last accessed july 2 1021am
Nikon Coolpix L12 DSCN 1894
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf
Page 22-26

The following info is what I read and took notes on from Caseys photobucket album under the pictures of Caylee that she had. It showed dates uploaded and type of camera. I no longer have access to that actual information, although LE does. Her photobucket album is deleted since she got out of jail the second time.
caylee in sundress stripes, taken with polaroid, uploaded March 20, 08 (day after Caseys birthday)
maroon curtain,drum background matched jps house
That photo was taken the day after caseys birthday and I believe it is same as LE docs with sundress
Not Caylee but pic of Casey in bathing suit in someones home, Nikon Coolpix L12 May 5 dsn1835
This photo was taken with the same camera that LE took the pics in the docs from.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/equalizeyou/ Warning: Adult Graphics
Caylee in car seat with hat on we've all seen in news: uploaded jan 20 2007 polaroid camera

I wont dwell on the /bobby/ part of the path file too much as we dont know where Casey got her laptop from originally, although I am sure LE does by now.

solid image is the only place i'll go. bobby owes me a fill anyway.

So in 2006 Bobby worked at Solid Image - but now in 2008 he works at Cast Iron Tats?

She probably stole his laptop at some point.

How did she file an incident report if she didn't really work there? How did she get the phone from Universal since she didnt really work there? Did LE not question her about this, or did they just let her lie about that even though this interview I believe took place at Universal after she told LE that she didnt really work there? :waitasec:

Maybe she stole it from someone at Universal and maybe that was why she was fired? on suspicion of stealing? I do not think it has ever been determined WHY she was fired?

More about the laptop and also the Polaroid camera here.

LE docs page 293 Incident Report

On July 16,2008, I was requested by Child Abuse Detective Corp Yuri Melich to meet with Cynthia Anthony at her residence, located at 4937 Hopespring Drive,Orlando Fl and take possession of several items she agreed to release to the Orange County Sheriffs Office. The items consisted of Cynthia's laptop computer, a vehicle, and a bag of various items which had been inside the vehicle at that time the Anthony's took possession of it from Johnsons Wrecker Service.

List includes: Compaq silver and black laptop, power cord, black leather bag with belt, misc papers with binder, childs toothbrush, the Pontiac, a Dora backpack, childs doll unclothed, blue plastic crate, plastic clothes hangers, a belt, a dinnerware knife
In the doc, it also states that George pointed out the car as vehicle to be towed. Cynthia released HER Compaq laptop computer SNCND643ORKH and power cord, the doll,dora backpack,a childs toothbrush, a dinnerware knife and a black bag containing various papers. Cynthia mentioned upon getting into the vehicle, she noticed the interior of the car had a strong unidentifiable odor. The scent was also evident on some of the items she gave to me. Regarding the dinnerware knife, Cynthia advised she found it inside the vehicle and it appeared to be unused and has since been washed.
The vehicle appeared to be in good condition, but had several scratches along the trunk area. The interiour of the car seemed in neat condition. I observed several pair of adult shoes lying in the back passenger seat as well as a childs car set. In the front passenger seat, I observed a black case with various cd's/dvd/s. I also observed a dark colored belt in the vehicle. I sealed the vehicle as evidence and Johnsons Wrecker Service towed the vehicle from the residence to the Orange County Sheriffs Office Forensics lab, while I followed behind. The vehicle and all collected items, except the laptop computer and power cord, were released to CSI, G Bloise.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf page 39
George authorized LE to remove a HP Tower Desktop and a Polaroid Camera from the home July 17

So the polaroid AND the laptop were Cindy's...so on the 17th-who's computer was that documents folder on? Is there another computer that IS Casey's? The one laptop was turned over on the 16th. AND the desktop. SO WHAT computer was this document from on the 17th? Did LE access it on the 17th, at 3:31 and at the later time-9 something, or is there another computer somewhere?

Bumping it back up so maybe someone will recall if there is yet another computer or if these pics were pulled by LE off of the ones that they confiscated...???and also if these that WERE confiscated on the 16th were both G and C's, then what did Casey use? Anyone?

The Polaroid is Cindys

KC had the Nikon--she was into photography

How "into" photography? Do we know? Was she into developing? That could be the explanation for the chloroform. It's used in photography.

So the polaroid AND the laptop were Cindy's...so on the 17th-who's computer was that documents folder on? Is there another computer that IS Casey's? The one laptop was turned over on the 16th. AND the desktop. SO WHAT computer was this document from on the 17th? Did LE access it on the 17th, at 3:31 and at the later time-9 something, or is there another computer somewhere?

Just looked back through the docs that there was a zip drive involved. Do they have their own path name? I'm not familiar with them. But maybe the zip drive belonged to someone named "bobby".

"We did last night. Actually I put them on a zip drive for him. I gave him my zip drive that has pictures."

First document page 147 of 153

The path name was C: but a zip drive is an interesting find also. With it, the pics could have been quickly downloaded from a computer at the house and taken with her where she went...

I have found a little tidbit in the discovery documents concerning the pic of Caylee and the Grandpa in the assisted living facility where the picture was copied to Casey's laptop on June 17th at 3:31...and I just wondered if we knew if she had it OUT of the home or if this was IN the home?

adorable icon, magic-cat.

Casey did have her laptop. I believe it was taken from TonE's house. She had it at Ricardo's and Amy's. And I find it strange that chloroform was searched on her laptop -whilst Ricardo had the "Win her Over with Chloroform" icon on his myspace.

Very interesting indeed.

I have been thinking about the tattoo. I mostly feel that Casey intentionally harmed Caylee - but why then memorialize her with a tat? A permanent reminder of what you intentionally got rid of and no longer wanted around? She got rid of a lot of pics of Caylee - that I can understand - but why then get the tat? Don't get it. Unless as some have suuggested - the tat was all about Casey and her beautiful new life without Caylee?

A big case in I think the 90's was Diane Downes who drove her children out on a remote road and shot them, then drove them to the hospital and blamed a stranger for the shootings. She had memorialized her children BEFORE the shootings with a unicorn statue that she had their names engraved on. Farrah Fawcett played the mom in the movie, "Small Sacrifices". Ann Rule wrote the book. The mom shot herself, too, but in a place that wouldn't hurt her much (arm). A witness saw her driving very slowly to the hospital. As I recall, she had hooked up with a guy who either didn't like kids or she thought they would be in the way. Sad sad case. Her oldest child testified in court that her mother had done it.

adorable icon, magic-cat.

Casey did have her laptop. I believe it was taken from TonE's house. She had it at Ricardo's and Amy's. And I find it strange that chloroform was searched on her laptop -whilst Ricardo had the "Win her Over with Chloroform" icon on his myspace.

Did you find this in the discovery documents or is there another link to this info?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back