Casey's Last Night At Home Tomorrow can't come fast enough

Sorry. I wasn't debating the religious aspect of the post, but stating that it is difficult to stay calm throughout this case.

You're absolutely right it's difficult to stay calm. Here's hoping that the days of free play time at JB's are about to come to an end, and KC will finally be spending 24 hours a day in a more appropriate place.

Sorry. I wasn't debating the religious aspect of the post, but stating that it is difficult to stay calm throughout this case.

LOL I think she/he was referring to me :blushing::D

Something got all screwed up here and I don't know why. The post I made in this thread is #101, but for some reason posts are appearing quoting posts that say they are from me. THEY ARE NOT FROM ME. Only this one and #101 were written by me.

Something got all screwed up here and I don't know why. The post I made in this thread is #101, but for some reason posts are appearing quoting posts that say they are from me. THEY ARE NOT FROM ME. Only this one and #101 were written by me.

I see what you mean. Most of the quoted ones go back to #101 where the quote isn't even shown. You should let one of the Mods know about this. Change your password too in case someone has compromised your account. :(

I see what you mean. Most of the quoted ones go back to #101 where the quote isn't even shown. You should let one of the Mods know about this. Change your password too in case someone has compromised your account. :(

Thanks very much. I'll do that.

(Are you really in the same city as JB? Have you driven by his office?)

DA

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82