Casey's Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm collecting some specific KC lies for a future post, inspired by some comments made by super-sleuth JBJ himself (he will have to speculate as to what I am researching :waitasec:).

As I've gone through this process the lies she tells her friends never cease to amaze me. I don't know why the following struck me so, but I just had to post it. Cool thing is, I found this ancient thread to dust off and post in. :thumb:

Here is the lie she told to Iassen in a Yahoo chat that amused me so:

Monday, April 28, 2008
doorknob375 (6:52:44 PM): still havent got my grades
casey o marie (6:52:45 PM): yep, not here.
doorknob375 (6:53:18 PM): nvm got all As
casey o marie (7:35:40 PM): i just saw mine. two As :)
casey o marie (7:35:44 PM): i love college

I love the way that KC adapted to her surroundings. First, note what she said to Iassen above. Now take a gander at what she said to WitePlayboi (granted, over a month later...but remembering she was not actually in college):

WitePlayboi (9:19:01 AM): danielle got me back in school too
WitePlayboi (9:19:03 AM): shes so driven
WitePlayboi (9:19:05 AM): ugh
WitePlayboi (9:19:09 AM): school is gay
casey o marie (9:19:13 AM): yay!
casey o marie (9:19:17 AM): school is terrible
casey o marie (9:19:20 AM): but we gotta' do it

JWG, I don't get where you are going with this. Are you trying to figure out the fantasy she was building for herself? Because it seems to me like most of the lies she told (before she killed her baby) were building for something.

What strikes me as odd is why this thread was started in July and was bumped in early August with only 11 posts. Oh, that's right -- the case was in full swing and we figured out that everything was pretty much a lie!

When I first saw this thread I was really interested in participating, as so many lies came to mind... but after I thought about it and read all of the wonderful posts, I realized that this task is daunting and a bit overwhelming ... It would be easier to list her known truths! But I guess that would make a very short thread! So here is my contribution to the list ...

My favorite lie is this one ... To TonE: "I am the dumbest person and the worst mother. I honestly hate myself."

Now, while that doesn't sound, to most of us, like a complete lie as many would agree that KC is both dumb and the worst mother in the world. I consider it to be a lie ... because I don't think that she actually believed anything in that statement ... that she lied to TonE about her assessment and self loathing just to gain sympathy! Also key, is when KC uses the word "honestly" it is a dead give away that she is lying!

On an aside, I think that the reason this thread is ridiculously short when you consider the mountain of lies is because there was probably an individual thread started for practically every lie ... or at least every theme.

JWG, I don't get where you are going with this. Are you trying to figure out the fantasy she was building for herself? Because it seems to me like most of the lies she told (before she killed her baby) were building for something.

Hi Mama Bear,

Not sure yet where I am going with this either. :waitasec: There are a couple of threads twisting through my twisted mind. :crazy:

• One is to understand how KC's lies evolved over time.
  • The second is to discover the inconsistencies in her lies.
From the above I am hoping to develop a conclusion that she was either building up to something, or had woven enough of a web that she thought she could fall back on it when the unexpected occurred.

I am doing some work right now to try and understand the genesis of one particular lie, but as I look through the documents I stumble across so many fascinating other lies that I feel compelled to toss them out. So, right now I am just throwing stuff out there - along with others - to see what might stick. :rolleyes:

Very good. I will go along for this ride. I feel like she had plans fersur. I also feel like she thinks she has her plans safe for now and one of these days she will walk out of this "mess" and jump into her "plans". Sometimes she just don't act so smart. She really thinks she is the best con around.

Hi Mama Bear,

Not sure yet where I am going with this either. :waitasec: There are a couple of threads twisting through my twisted mind. :crazy:

From the above I am hoping to develop a conclusion that she was either building up to something, or had woven enough of a web that she thought she could fall back on it when the unexpected occurred.

I am doing some work right now to try and understand the genesis of one particular lie, but as I look through the documents I stumble across so many fascinating other lies that I feel compelled to toss them out. So, right now I am just throwing stuff out there - along with others - to see what might stick. :rolleyes:

I don't know if you have ever known someone who was a true pathological liar ... but I have known several over the years -- even before I became a lawyer -- and many more since! The one similarity that I see in all of these people and I see it with KC too, is that they don't just lie to be lying ... I think that would be more of a compulsive liar. These people invent a completely different life ... and to do this they must lie ... they also lie to protect this life ... lying to them is a form of self preservation ... preserving the self that they want to project not the self that they are. While, I don't agree with many people who say pathological liars believe their own lies ... I believe that they fully expect others to believe their lies ... after all everything they lie about is within the realm of some possibility. KC for example isn't claiming that Caylee was abducted by aliens ... she invented a "story" that she feels is believable in this world/life that she has invented for herself.

I love the way that KC adapted to her surroundings. First, note what she said to Iassen above. Now take a gander at what she said to WitePlayboi (granted, over a month later...but remembering she was not actually in college):

WitePlayboi (9:19:01 AM): danielle got me back in school too
WitePlayboi (9:19:03 AM): shes so driven
WitePlayboi (9:19:05 AM): ugh
WitePlayboi (9:19:09 AM): school is gay
casey o marie (9:19:13 AM): yay!
casey o marie (9:19:17 AM): school is terrible
casey o marie (9:19:20 AM): but we gotta' do it

Not surprising, JWG. Live with a mother like Cindy and you can change your opinions, mindset, likes & dislikes very quickly. You really do become like a chameleon because you don't ever know what is going to happen next so you are ready to change at all times... your mask is always handy.

Hi Mama Bear,

I wonder, have you been able to find any of her lies that have any substance?

Because the ones I have seen (well, read and heard of) were all poorly planned with nothing in place to back them up should someone question her.. other than the "work" emails but even that was not planned well, the addresses were no good. She signed her own name to one of the checks she stole from Amy. She does not think things through before she acts.. she makes things up on a "whim", IMO.

So, whatcha working on, anyway? :)

wasn't this in order not to pick up a friend? Maybe something better came up?

Casey lied about george having a stroke to avoid going to pick up amy's car.

She also hadn't told tony of her planned trip beforehand, and he seemed rather peeved, that she lied to him. "said she told him after their love making session"

which clearly never happened.

So in order to stay in tony's good graces, she constructed a huge lie to amy.

One of her biggest lies imo, is that she is getting her parents house *and actually allowing amy to start sending mail to the hopespring address!

Makes me wonder if she was going to stop at caylee's demise.

There's the lie about how she met Zanny through her friend Jeff because she was watching his children. There is a Jeff but he has no children.

That she was arrested on a Whim.

Imo Casey would pull a lie out of the air whenever she needed one, the girl didn't go 24 hours without telling major lies.

VB

Yeah, I believe his name was TonE and he wasn't happy when she told him she was going. This is my guess for why she didn't go!

She did not want to take Amy H. to pick up her new car in-yep-you guessed it-Jacksonville...

I can't believe this thread has only 14 posts.
It boggles the mind doesn't it Chilly?

Oh my...the lies of Casey Anthony: Book 1 in a LONG series to come.

She lied to her parents/grandparents about why she was forced to steal the money from the grandparents bank account: ie: work was forcing her to buy a new phone and they would be reimbursed later.

She lied about Zani's number being IN the Blackberry phone and not on the Sim card.

She lied about the $4,000.00 deposit she was supposed to be making into George and Condy's account being stolen from her at gunpoint, and at a job she never had at the Sports Authority.

She lied about where she "dropped Caylee off" the last time that she saw her.

She lied about the Blanchard Park kidnapping scenario and the "script". She told this lie to Lee and apparently to her parents as well. None of them ever told the police to this day.

She lied to Lee about being out of town when he was trying to track her down at a local party she was due to attend.

She lied about the car accident that she and Juliette and Caylee and Juliette's daughter and Zanny were involved in where she stated that Zani had to be admitted to Tampa hospital for several days. She compounded this lie many times-adding various injuries that were "discovered" by doctors over the next couple of days and reasons why she came back into town (George saw her on one of the days she was supposed to have been engaging in this scenario) and the reason was to help Zani out and get her insurance info etc. Funny how she could not seem to find that apartment where she retrieved these documents from in June by the time July 15th rolled around. She continued to compound inside of this one lie to state that Zani had taken them shopping and bought Caylee everything she needed.

She lied about how well she paid Zanni the Nanny.

Then she turned around and lied about not having to pay her at all and how she just loved Caylee so much that she did it all for free.

She lied about Ricardo's apartment being Zanni's apartment.

She lied about Zanni teaching Caylee the drums when in fact it was Ricardo.

She lied about staying at Zanni's house through some of the month of June saying she was just going to "crash" there to keep from having to disturb Caylee...since she was such a wonderful mother and would do anything for her child...:banghead:

She lied to Baez and told him she had money to pay him when in fact she had no money to pay him.

She lied about staying with men (to her parents) and about partying (to her parents). I recall in one interview how poor George talked about how she did not drink and blah blah blah.

She lied to Tony about her mom noticing she was "in love" and looking forward to meeting the reason for that love...when in fact, her mother knew nothing of she and Tony.

She lied to friends about how much money she had.

She lied about going to Valencia.

She lied about Lee trying to touch her inapropriately...I think.

She lied about her dad "abusing" her...I think.

She lied to Lauren the babysitter during Caylee's first 8 months or so of life and told her she was working, and Lauren came to the house and babysat for FREE and Casey was NOT working at that time...where she was going is yet a mystery.

There are a million more.

She lied about how she just had that mother's intuition that Caylee was still OK! and here she told ONE SINGLE OUNCE OF TRUTH- She is close-I can feel it-she is close. UGH! She knew she was VERY close allright!

She lied about buying a new car-she had no money and unless her parents were planning to buy her one, then that was another lie.

She lied about her position at work:ie: event planner. She was never an event planner at all. She was a "stand there and take pictures of peeps coming off of rides" girl and she was only this up until Caylee was born. After Caylee's birth she NEVER I repeat NEVER returned to work. She was LATER terminated for abandoning her job in April of 06, but she actually never worked there again after she left to have Caylee-which was August 05.

She lied about functions and gigs that she had to be in attendance for "work". She lied about whom she worked with and made up names as she went along.

on and on and on it goes...:behindbar

She lied to Amy H. about having a nasty case of the flu when she was supposed to be meeting an agent about a house. The flu was her excuse. She made up tall tales about how she would take care of it as soon as possible, etc.

She lied to George when he caught her at the house that one day (either the 23rd or the 24th of June) and told HIM she had to get right back to work and was in a hurry-where she had told her mother the entire protracted Zanni wreck lie.

She lied about giving Zanni a key to the house. I wonder if that key that was found at the remains site might have been HER key and perhaps she dropped it there accidentally and then could not find it so was covering why THAT key might have been found with Caylee's remains, IF the remains should ever be found. I just cannot think why she would say that Zanni had a key.

She lied about the gas gauge in her being broken.

She lied about having received that phone call from Caylee on the 15th.

She lied about receiving messages from Zanni online.

She lied about lying!

She lied about the reason she brought the police to Universal-stating in a "backward" sort of way she was hoping to find Caylee there...yep-that was what she implied...that she went there because Zanni and or Caylee might have been there or someone there might have seen them. Good one huh?

KC :pinocchio:: The stink in her car was from a squirrel plastered under her car...:loser:

Lie: or 2 dead squirrels that climbed into her engine. How thoughtless was that!

Lie: But brave KC scraped those dead squirrels right out of there.

Lie: George borrowed her car and ran over/hit something.

Lie: Gas sensor was broken causing KC to run out of gas.

Lie: Car was in shop in JVille for brakes(?) and gas level sensor.

Lie: told to TonE: Geo would pick up car at Amscot and take it in for repair.

Lie: to TonE: Cindy was so glad KC had TonE in her life to be able to stay with him, away from DRAMA at home of G & C fighting. In fact Cindy knew nothing of TonE, she thought KC has been with Jeff since last winter.

Lie: To Cindy: 1st week of July, KC worked all week, Zanny not available, her roommate Jennifer cared for Caylee at Universal all week.

Lie: To Cindy late June: KC, Caylee, Juliette & daughter, Zanny are staying in Tampa while KC and Juliette work/attend meeting. Zanny has girls. Coming home Zanny is involved in MVA resulting in head injury that goes undetected until she is being discharged from hospital. Scratch discharge. Juliette has Caylee at the hotel during this time. Including while KC goes back to Orlando to retrieve things Zanny needs. (Insurance card or something?) Zanny's dad buys her a brand new car.

Lie: To Cindy: Caylee and KC are in JVille with Jeff and Zach, his mother lives there and gets married during this time. Jeff is moving back to Orlando. Caylee and KC are moving in with him.

Lie: To LE: Jeff Hopkins, coworker/friend/knows Zanny has moved several times over the last 2 years. Juliette Lewis, coworker/friend/knows Zanny moved 2 mos prior to 911 call. Zanny has moved multiple times while babysitting Caylee, Zanny's mother has moved several times. Moving is a recurrent theme in KC's lies.

Lie: To Tony R: Tony wanted to hook-up KC was stuck with Caylee due to Zanny being stuck in traffic, during same IM/text conversation KC tells Tony Zanny's sister is getting married. Told Cindy Jeff's mom was getting married. Weddings are another story that comes up frequently.

Lie: To her family. Caylee would be home by her 3rd Birthday.

Lie TO Cindy she lied about a heart shaped ring saying Jeff gave it to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member