Casey's Life in Jail, Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.#3

If the parents really thought she was innocent, they would be there comforting her, not matter the video cameras. None of the family seems to be too concerned that there is someone "out there on the loose" that killed their beloved little Caylee.

The A's are damned if they do and damned if they don't. I think they honestly are tired of being scrutinized, and are grieving, and know in their hearts that Casey did it. I think they don't know how to face her. On the one hand, they love her, but on the other, they can't stand her.

But I'm sure they don't want to admit any of this.

I do feel for them, though,
I totally agree! I'm a Mother and a Grandmother. Who am I to say what I would do in this situation. I love them both, daughter and grandaughter. The whole thing is just sad, sad, sad.

If the parents really thought she was innocent, they would be there comforting her, not matter the video cameras. None of the family seems to be too concerned that there is someone "out there on the loose" that killed their beloved little Caylee.

you're beyond right. cindy would be in the street screaming for blood!

I can believe that rumor. I remember when she was rearrested and they weren't visiting her, Cindy said they would visit her when she was ready.

The A's want I M M U N I T Y

To me that is the main reason they don't want to be on video with KC.

They are in some sort of trouble with LE.

Not being visited over the holidays has to have been the most psychologically powerful thing that has happened to our notorious inmate. I can imagine it's really beginning to hit her about now. What a big screw up she is, and yet I doubt she will ever confess.

:chicken:

Keep reading in the rumor thread on the last page....about LEE...two rumors really...

Keep reading in the rumor thread on the last page....about LEE...two rumors really...

rut roh ... i can't even find the rumors thread
ohwell.gif

thank you technicalconfusion, i'm not sure i've ever been to the parking lot before and i'd never have found it without your help.

Can't get my mind around who would want to send a baby killer money to buy junk food and beauty products in jail! Wanna be boyfriends, other sociopaths, who?

LOL this is discussed in another thread. I will find it and bump it for a merge.

bump for continued discussion regarding those putting money on he books

It happens in all high profile cases and I seriously do not understand it. One or both of the Menendez brothers got married = life in prison.:razz:

How do we find a new list? :) for stuff she gets from the Com? and visitor logs?

BUMPPPPPPPPPPP

Any new info?????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michkrifred