Casey's Pants & the Knife and The Cleaning of the Pontiac

In regards to the 911 call, it sounds like ICA in the background, to me. She's the only one in that family that talks that fast. It DOES sound like she is saying "I'll never get this trunk clean", but I really don't think that is what she is actually saying. It doesn't make sense, in general, and it doesn't make sense in light of Cindy's reply to her "answer their questions". I think ICA is saying something to the effect that she doesn't want to talk to the 911 operator, or that she has nothing to say. LDB said as much in her opening statement.

ps -- for some reason, listening to that sent a chill down my spine. It really creeped me out. I don't know why.

I think to me, it sounds like CA is in the house on the phone talking to the 911 dispatcher and ICA and LA are in the Garage.

I think Lee knows more about the trunk cleaning then we realize, because I think ICA was in the garage cleaning that trunk while Lee was there with her. Could be that is when the duct tape disappears from the house too...LA was the one who put the command center together....

It DOES sound like CA has to walk a moment or two to get to ICA to hand over the phone. As she is walking toward ICA, ICA is talking to Lee. Asuming that no one can hear her and that her mother is on the phone.

BBM "Lee knows what he did.." LE has said (re immunity granted to Lee)

I've pondered what that could apply to so many times.

I think it was Casey replying to Cindy about "coming clean" about where Caylee was located.

harmony, if I may respond to these?

1) The vacuums were not checked until a year after the fact. I'm sure they'd been dumped several times/cleaned out & would not have stuff in them from a vacuuming done a year prior.

2) I think CASEY is the one who vacuumed the trunk during one of those times she was backed in to the garage. The trunk was examined roughly a month after that. I'm sure a month is enough time for some dirt to accumulate in the trunk after a cleaning.

3) Same as #1.

4) I see "no chemicals", but nothing about cleaners. Cleaners have chemicals, of course, but maybe those particular ones were even more volatile than chloroform? I don't know about this one.

5) If the fatty acids were really ground in to the carpet fibers, perhaps they'd survive even through a cleaning? Aren't fatty acids a sort of greasy substance?

6) Not sure what George has to do with it. I think Casey vacuumed the car trunk.

Tony L. said that Casey told him she detailed HIS Jeep while he was out of town, yet we are to believe that Casey did not try to clean the trunk of the Sunfire to get rid of a dead body smell? Casey tried to clean that car. Then, I believe that George also would have cleaned it (my opinion); the guy DETAILED cars as part of his job when he dealt with cars back in Ohio; then you have CINDY who ADMITTED to cleaning the Sunfire. The exterior arrived at the police impound shining like a new dime (not what one would expect from a car abandoned at an Amscot). I believe she also vaccuumed the devil out of it. Who knows how many times that trunk was vaccuumed. Items would be thrown back in haphazardly in order to make it APPEAR not so clean.

First run with my super magic head phones.. on the original audio, tone sounds like ICA as she was being approached to get on the phone...JMO.

Thanks Momtective... I was running short on projects (sarcasim), but this will move up to the top of my list... dam* curiousity!!!

That was my thought, too, after hearing the audio. Besides, ICA is the only one in the family, IMO, that would be shallow enough to be concerned about the car AT THAT POINT IN TIME.

Have we ever seen or heard evidence from the 5 vac cleaners removed in the search warrant. No doubt a cunning person cleaning would vac it out at a carwash, not at home

Sorry- just saw all the answers to my vac question- shoulda read first.

FWIW, when I saw new interest on this thread, I skipped over the beginning and jumped to the last page, then backed up a couple. That "last" button can come in very handy.

Thanks.

That's what I did, too. Great minds think alike!
:great:

Agreed, only to add the availabilty of vacuums located at most public car washes as JA stated in court, not objected to.

I do not believe they secured the vacuum cleaners, or carpet cleaners from the residence for MONTHS afterward... which would not account for the amount of times these devices were used or cleaned, or possibly replaced. I will have to confirm that of course..but IIRC, they did not collect the vacuums and carpet cleaners till the remains were found. I believe that should be considered also.

I concur ... and text above in red added by me. Have the Home Depot receipts been released yet? Wonder if any vacuums or carpet cleaners were purchased?

Not only could the trunk have been vacuumed at a car wash, but many car washes also have coin-operated carpet shampooers as well.

After listening several times, I conclude that the voice heard says:

"I'll never get these parts clean." One thing I feel 99% about is the word used is "these" and not "this".

It is obvious that Cindy believes her granddaughter's dead body had been in the trunk during the 31 days Caylee was missing prior to the 911 call. She tells George that Caylee is missing and KC had been looking for her. So, in this enhancement, it sounds as if George was as surprised as Cindy about Caylee being missing and the dead body odor in the trunk.

You can hear KC sniffling - not over the loss of her daughter - but because her parents were making her face facts.

I will never understand why the parents decided to help KC get away with murder.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back