Casey's Parents & Lawyers Bungle Public Relations

Do you guys remember the seemingly lunatic behavior going on between mom pop and the protesters?

It is Casey's folks perpetuating the drama. If they would not respond, not come out of their home, not engage them at all...eventually the protesters would be bored and go. They are there for a confrontation. How simple indeed. Why on earth did their lawyer not tell them, never ever ever respond to any thing like that, walk away, if you are physically frightened, call 911, otherwise use your ignore button. It was because they participated in all the arguing that it made the five o clock news. Indeed the entire ZFG civil suit grew out of one of mom's many, many, many ill advised things she yelled to protesters and reporters about Casey never having seen any line up. Imagine if that had never happened, the civil trial would have been avoided. That is huge. Once her tiny bones were found and she was buried, everyone seemed to just exhale. There is just something sacred about one's body being put to rest. It is why we bring back the bodies of our fallen soldiers, to give them the dignity and respect that they deserve. Unfortunately other murders have been committed in Orlando, as everywhere else, since then and the newest one takes the news cycle.View attachment 9320

This post really nails the crux of the issue (pardon the hammer reference....been thinking too much about CA).
Cindy (even more so than George) really, really ENGAGED and seemed to get a charge out of arguing with the protesters and with the ZFG depo lawyers at John Morgan's office. I'm tellin' ya......we're all the way out here in Seattle and the clips of Cindy and George's atrocious, arrogant, outrageous and suspiciously defensive behavior during the ZFG depos went VIRAL at our District Courthouse!!!! I had one attorney tell me that in his 45 years of taking depositions, he had NEVER seen such behavior as that of the Anthonys. I believe him!!! IMO, Cindy's narcissism is off the charts. :furious:

OT for a moment.

Whenever this case gets me down, which is often, and whenever this family makes me crazy. I have a favorite thing to do. A YouTube thing. This song really brings me peace, clears my mind, and brings me to tears all at the same time.

I don't know how to bring a YouTube clip here, but if anyone would care to look at it, it is KD Lang singing Leonard Cohen's version of Hallelujah. One is the pirated version from the opening ceremonies of the Vancouver 2010 Olympics, with the sound only, which was breathtaking to watch live, or if you like to watch her sing, the 2005 Winnipeg version is outstanding. While it isn't a religious song, it is about love, heartbreak and broken trust. Maybe you will like it also.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_NpxTWbovE

Not sure if the above will work

Wow, that is a beautiful song . Thank you!!!

This post really nails the crux of the issue (pardon the hammer reference....been thinking too much about CA).
Cindy (even more so than George) really, really ENGAGED and seemed to get a charge out of arguing with the protesters and with the ZFG depo lawyers at John Morgan's office. I'm tellin' ya......we're all the way out here in Seattle and the clips of Cindy and George's atrocious, arrogant, outrageous and suspiciously defensive behavior during the ZFG depos went VIRAL at our District Courthouse!!!! I had one attorney tell me that in his 45 years of taking depositions, he had NEVER seen such behavior as that of the Anthonys. I believe him!!! IMO, Cindy's narcissism is off the charts. :furious:

I think I had my mouth hanging open for the entire time, in utter shock watching their depositions. I liked Brad up until then. Talk about the lawyers bungling the P R. Wow. It became obvious that just like Mr. Morgan or Mitnick said they were there acting as if the way it was explained to them is they were to take one look at Ms. Gonzales, say no that is not her, and turn to leave. I blame Brad for that.
I got the biggest kick out of the younger lawyer saying..Brad ..come on now..you're an experienced attorney..you know the rules..I am certain of it, but for your edification today I can go over them slowly (something to that affect). If I live to be 100 I will never forget that big , triumphant wink Cindy gave Brad, that would rival any cat that got the canary picture. She was sooo sure she had just dropped a bomb on them , that she literally announced, "I'm done. I said what I needed to say, now I am ok". Claiming to have done her homework, she was thrilled to notice that the guest card had a variation of Mrs. Gonzales's name, what looked to her to be a C for the initial, she felt like the case was closed. I blame that on Brad too. Although it may have escaped Cindy, Brad knows very well that one of the first things you do to prepare is verify all of the documents and who is the author of the documents. If he had just done a tiny bit of research he would have learned the leasing agent filled that card out, likely on the fly and a little messy. Oh my, if any of my little scribblings were ever brought as evidence, even I may not be able to make heads or tails of my notes when I am in a hurry.

I remember one of my friends popping in to my office and saying what ya watchin? I told him it was two parents that apparently despise their daughter because they are sealing her fate! They had to have known that any and all things they said in that depo could later be used against them, and Casey, yet they came in there and made complete and utter fools of themselves, contradicted all of their prior testimony , contradicted one another and sometimes within a few minutes, contradicted themselves.

It was a train wreck of biblical proportions.:banghead::sick::snooty:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FBqh9csGH8[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCjC-NoG7jc[/ame] Florida Defense Expert Bill Sheaffer explains how Cindy's behavior is going to be visited on Casey, the jury will not find her credible.

The Anthony's have bungled the PR campaign so badly at this stage that I think subconsciously they actually want their daughter on Death Row - because that it where she is heading. Keep up the good work Cindy and George, don't ever change!

TWA, I have just read your post, and "thanks" is simply not enough. Whenever anyone starts to feel sorry for George and Cindy, your post should be mandatory reading. I too wish it could be sent to Cindy.

Logicalgirl: I was lucky enough to be able to record KD Laing singing Hallelujah live on a morning show over here when she was on tour. She just stands, with no shoes on, in the studio, and just absolutely blows everyone's mind, to the extent that the show replayed it the next day. Chills down the back stuff!

I think I had my mouth hanging open for the entire time, in utter shock watching their depositions. I liked Brad up until then. Talk about the lawyers bungling the P R. Wow. It became obvious that just like Mr. Morgan or Mitnick said they were there acting as if the way it was explained to them is they were to take one look at Ms. Gonzales, say no that is not her, and turn to leave. I blame Brad for that.
I got the biggest kick out of the younger lawyer saying..Brad ..come on now..you're an experienced attorney..you know the rules..I am certain of it, but for your edification today I can go over them slowly (something to that affect). If I live to be 100 I will never forget that big , triumphant wink Cindy gave Brad, that would rival any cat that got the canary picture. She was sooo sure she had just dropped a bomb on them , that she literally announced, "I'm done. I said what I needed to say, now I am ok". Claiming to have done her homework, she was thrilled to notice that the guest card had a variation of Mrs. Gonzales's name, what looked to her to be a C for the initial, she felt like the case was closed. I blame that on Brad too. Although it may have escaped Cindy, Brad knows very well that one of the first things you do to prepare is verify all of the documents and who is the author of the documents. If he had just done a tiny bit of research he would have learned the leasing agent filled that card out, likely on the fly and a little messy. Oh my, if any of my little scribblings were ever brought as evidence, even I may not be able to make heads or tails of my notes when I am in a hurry.

I remember one of my friends popping in to my office and saying what ya watchin? I told him it was two parents that apparently despise their daughter because they are sealing her fate! They had to have known that any and all things they said in that depo could later be used against them, and Casey, yet they came in there and made complete and utter fools of themselves, contradicted all of their prior testimony , contradicted one another and sometimes within a few minutes, contradicted themselves.

It was a train wreck of biblical proportions.:banghead::sick::snooty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FBqh9csGH8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCjC-NoG7jc

Sometimes you have to wonder why the A's support KC the way they do. The lying, the arrogance. It's not just because they love their daughter, it's because they fear her as well. It's the power of evil. They have been held by it for so long that they are unable to tell the difference. The clock is ticking and a wake up call is coming very soon.....for all of them. jmo

The World According said:
You are damn straight they are not respected in Orlando! Who could endorse this behavior....not any of the good people I know. Can I get a witness?!!! Poor Caylee, she never had a chance in that family. It is heartbreaking. My heart goes out to Great Grandma Shirley and dear sweet Great Grampa who hummed You Are My Sunshine ever so softly to Caylee. As for Casey all I can say is may God have mercy on your soul for what you did to this baby, and may you find forgiveness from him. One day.

AMEN!

I'll never forget how CA put TM down, saying basically she was tricked, that they were to look for a live Caylee...wouldn't give TES an article of Caylee's for her scent. She scoffed at his help until he convinced her he would also look for a live Caylee in Texas, for she was sighted there..still didn't provide an article of Caylee's...

But, when RC turned the Anthony's help away, she said he made a big mistake and you don't turn away people who are trying to locate a missing child..can you say HIPOCRIT!

I do feel for ZFG...this poor womans life turned upside down, due to her name. GA showed her some sympathy, halfheartedly apologized...not CA..she put down that woman, telling her she wasn't a 10! She only wanted fame and money she doesn't deserve...but the Anthony family deserves it, right??? The audacity, eh....:furious: She has an evil tongue..the way she lashed out at ZFG was a shame..I can only imagine the mental abuse this entire family felt from this woman and still do.

This family has no regard/respect for the law (or anyone for that fact), they have proved that many times during this two years. They have no regard, period..respect is earned, not given...in order to be respected you must show respect. If you want respect, you must give respect...and you wonder HOW ICA turned out the way she did? That apple didn't fall far from that tree...ICA is her mothers daughter...:banghead:

This family truly feels they are entitled..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

ETA:
Who can forget the outburst about the media being maggots, leeches and parasites, the same media she begged for airtime..that we should all get off our azzes and look for Caylee..Where did CA look? She went as far as the donation jars..that's it!JMHO

I think that TWA's post should be sent on to CBS News. Maybe they'll be one person over there that will think twice about throwing the A's blood money for pictures the A's are using for propaganda.

Unfortunately for Brad I tend to think that being associated with the A's have tainted him in some way. Time will tell on that though.

TWA's post should be a sticky. So well composed and articulated. It is a line item of the disrespect the A's have shown their granddaughter and their fellow humans.

Thanks, TWA

AMEN!

I'll never forget how CA put TM down, saying basically she was tricked, that they were to look for a live Caylee...wouldn't give TES an article of Caylee's for her scent. She scoffed at his help until he convinced her he would also look for a live Caylee in Texas, for she was sighted there..still didn't provide an article of Caylee's...

But, when RC turned the Anthony's help away, she said he made a big mistake and you don't turn away people who are trying to locate a missing child..can you say HIPOCRIT!

I do feel for ZFG...this poor womans life turned upside down, due to her name. GA showed her some sympathy, halfheartedly apologized...not CA..she put down that woman, telling her she wasn't a 10! She only wanted fame and money she doesn't deserve...but the Anthony family deserves it, right??? The audacity, eh....:furious: She has an evil tongue..the way she lashed out at ZFG was a shame..I can only imagine the mental abuse this entire family felt from this woman and still do.

This family has no regard/respect for the law (or anyone for that fact), they have proved that many times during this two years. They have no regard, period..respect is earned, not given...in order to be respected you must show respect. If you want respect, you must give respect...and you wonder HOW ICA turned out the way she did? That apple didn't fall far from that tree...ICA is her mothers daughter...:banghead:

This family truly feels they are entitled..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

ETA:
Who can forget the outburst about the media being maggots, leeches and parasites, the same media she begged for airtime..that we should all get off our azzes and look for Caylee..Where did CA look? She went as far as the donation jars..that's it!JMHO

Thank you for reminding us. I had forgotten that Cindy refused to give an article of Caylee's. That is so egregious and obvious that she was covering for Casey, and that she knew the baby was dead. If they jury thinks the parents were covering for her, then they will infer there indeed is something to cover for, and it will be cut, scene, sentencing phase!:furious:

This T. Black, or whatever his name really is, is admitting here that Casey lied! You just can't make this stuff up!!
[ame]http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=videolandingpage&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=3138147&referralPlaylistId=playlist[/ame]

With a spokesperson like this, who needs enemies?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVATAKaV4HQ[/ame]

OMG! Amazing post! This should be a sticky!

I know that many of us have had these same thoughts since this case began, and to see them all in one post, in one area, is amazing!

Bravo, TWA!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Someone was asking, how can the Anthony's win, . . They are not respected.., what are they to do? Personally, I am offended that you asked!
Oh my, reasons why the Anthonys are not respected...do you want one to one hundred or just the Reader's Digest Version?

Perjury is not respectable They lied, repeatedly, in the civil depos.

Lying by omission to a federal officer is s FELONY Wrong hairbrush? Dear God they are Federal Officers trying to help you find your grandchild!!!!

Making up wholly unsubstantiated allegations about a young man that was such a good kid, he was going to marry your promiscuous, ungrateful daughter and adopt her baby to devote his life to raising as his own, to try to say he is responsible for the baby's disappearance, and likely death is VILE.

To invite a non profit organization, of all volunteers to come to your aid, have them arrive on their own dime, treat them like trash and send them out of your home is HATEFUL, and just plain DUMB. When Mr. Miller is having to tell other desperate families calling him for help that sadly he cannot; because, he has expended forty thousand dollars working on your case and has depleted his funds, I wonder how do you sleep at night.

To take some young people your daughter had used, stole from and lied to, that helped her with her car, loaned her money, tried to be good friends to her, and say to the police that they are dope dealers is shocking to me. I remain speechless about Cindy just having learned Casey wiped out Amy's bank (this young lady was struggling, crashing on friend's couches and working two jobs) she took the money from Casey's wallet and kept it. What adult wouldn't promptly give the money to Amy? I know of only one!! Incredible!!!

To hire a Private Investigator who has just severed a relationship, for whatever reason, with your daughter's lawyer, a PI who has a total of mere months of experience, and is certainly not a specialized expert in searching for missing children,only to have him set out on a mission to disparage others and dig up dirt on innocent people, Mr. Kronk, for example, the hero you tried to turn into a suspect in a MURDER, the average guy who called and called the police, who thought he better do the right thing and keep trying so that in his words, "The baby could have a proper burial" is RIDICULOUS I do not have the emotional capacity to put a label on how life changing that was for him.

To launder pants that were in a vehicle you describe as "..smells like there has been a dead body in the damn car!" is......beyond wrong.

To go on television, knowing the clip would be played , over, and over again on local, state, national and even international news shows and lie about Mrs. Zenaida Gonzalez, saying Casey never cleared her, she never even saw a lineup. Mrs. Gonzales, a single mother, doing physical labor, for little pay, trying to keep a roof over her kids heads..you are going to make it to where she has the plague as far as media attention according to employers and her little children are harassed at school over your daughter's lies that you, Cindy perpetuate. That is Evil in my book.

Not allowing LE and Tim Miller to be welcome at the funeral when they searched for months on end for your little girl, against all lies was indescribably cruel.

To send LE and FBI agents out across the country on wild goose chases, expending thousands upon thousands of dollars and resources that other crime victims could have had, and moreover to disparage these men publicly, every chance you got is UNFORGIVABLE.

Knowing your daughter is charged with murder one, and having already admitted you knew no such imaginary Zanny the Nanny, that there was no kidnapping, you market shirts, bracelets, etc that read Caylee Is Missing and open a Caylee Marie Anthony foundation for donations and never return to work, ought to be investigated, imo. You insult the true victims of missing children. You know..... all the ones where their mother is not being covered for by the grandparents. Do you remember sweet Beth Holloway, frail and sunburned , going door to door, business to residence covering all of Aruba from the time the sun came up until it went down, months on end? If you want to open up a foundation, make it one that relates to your situation, one for troubled young mothers, or grandparent's rights. Caylee was never missing, she was murdered, allegedly. News flash.... people are offended by the premise of your foundation. Is nothing sacred?

To go on television and lie and say you believe now, despite your voluminous other recorded statements, that the decomposition smell is so close to the smell of a old empty pizza box and encourage folks to try an experiment with it themselves insults your neighbor's intelligence.

You tell your own brother to go to hell. He can stand up for himself. I'll leave that one alone.

You are damn straight they are not respected in Orlando. Respect is earned. The Anthonys have spat in every good person's face that worked this case.
If you do not believe me, ask Mr. Nejame, who, to this day continues to be kind to them and lift them up in prayer.

You call up Tim Miller and threaten him on a voice mail. Tim Miller ,whose daughter really was missing and later found dead. Tim Miller who, along with his wife, devoted his life to looking for missing children, who has worked over a thousand searches for the kids. Tim Miller who wades through muck and mire, trash bins, ponds and swamps on a daily basis, sometimes on his hands and knees searching for bones. To me he is the epitome of a hero. If you are going to threaten a good, good man like Tim Miller, you bet your life you are not respected. People despise what you did to him!!!! For the love of God, how low can you go?

To sit in a deposition across from a lady that you and your daughter have put her and her children through hell, who lost her job, has no home to live in, and insult her appearance, tell her she really hasn't been harmed she basically had nothing to lose, she just wanted publicity ( as a murderer/kidnapper...come on) is something most folks want a little prairie justice for. There is no excuse for that. I hope you aren't counting on a predominately Hispanic jury to be beguiled by Jose's charm and forget what you did to that lady. Yeah, that one ranks right up there. We shall see if the civil jury thinks she has been harmed! We'll just see.

Your wicked daughter makes allegations that your son molested her, and the allegations are quite public, and you do not use the speed dial numbers for the local media and speak up for your son, loud and clear, immediately with the same passion you defend your daughter. That is your SON!! Why aren't you screaming from the rooftop like usual? You want your lawyer to make a quick, half hearted denial. If this was not a time to get in front of as much press as possible to speak out for your own son....I do not know how you will ever expect he would forgive you. Outside of murder, the molestation of a child is the worst possible accusation. Just the mere accusation will follow him all the days of his life. Lee move away friend, and never look back, just grab your girl and get the hell out of Dodge!!!

Hello, if the Anthonys want some respect, they could start by respecting a courtroom where their daughter is being tried for MURDER ONE and not chomp on gum. It is the most arrogant, self absorbed, rude, openly defiant absence of manners I have ever seen, ever. It is unimportant, compared to the real things they have done, but to me it is symbolic of who they are, what they do. I will remember them that way, all of my life, I do not care how many times they get re baptized and announce it to the media!

I cannot even properly opine on my feelings of them selling photos of that alleged murdered baby, and going on cruises with money from it. That one just levels me to the floor. There are thresholds, my brothers call them deal breakers...this one example would fit for me. I cannot reconcile this, no matter how hard I try. It is just my opinion, but in MY opinion it is , was and will be..unforgivable. That precious baby is dead. Forever.
She is never going to learn to tie her shoes,
ride a bike,
learn to read and write,
get excited to go to her first day of school,
be in the school plays,
join the Girl Scouts,
learn Sunday school songs,
make her first best friend,
have her first crush,
play sports,
dream of her future,
go to the prom,
fall in love,
have her wedding day,
have a child of her own, never.
Her life is gone. You wont have those wonderful moments to photograph. Keep your memories close to you. Guard your pictures. Treasure them. Don't sell them and take a cruise. It is disgraceful.
Just the thought of all that she'll miss has the tears streaming down my cheeks.

If the evidence should show, and the jury should find, that your daughter, the mother of that adorable little child, put duct tape over her little mouth and nose so that she would struggle for every breath and die, only to be thrown in the woods like trash, and that her mother left her there for the animals and Hurricane Faye to move her about, having hot body contests, partying it up all the while .... your daughter is going to find out what being disrespected is, behind bars.

You are damn straight they are not respected in Orlando! Who could endorse this behavior....not any of the good people I know. Can I get a witness?!!!
Poor Caylee, she never had a chance in that family. It is heartbreaking.
My prayers go out to Great Grandma Shirley and dear sweet Great Grampa who hummed You Are My Sunshine ever so softly to Caylee.
As for Casey all I can say is may God have mercy on your soul for what you did to this baby, and may you find forgiveness from him. One day. :furious:

For Caylee: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txzOErCuQlo

God bless LE, TES, and all of you who prayed. God bless you all!

Thank you for reminding us. I had forgotten that Cindy refused to give an article of Caylee's. That is so egregious and obvious that she was covering for Casey, and that she knew the baby was dead. If they jury thinks the parents were covering for her, then they will infer there indeed is something to cover for, and it will be cut, scene, sentencing phase!:furious:

Has this been confirmed by TM ? I don't understand how they could have used something of Caylee's to find her. Cadaver dogs don't track a person's scent. Tracking dogs follow the scent from shed skin cells as a person moves. These cells can disperse with air movement and heavy rain. Trackers are used fairly quickly after a person goes missing.I've always wondered if this was a mistake made by the media.
CA did plenty to thwart the search for Caylee,but I'm not sure this one is true. JMO
I'm no expert on tracking dogs. I may be wrong. We have an autism service dog that is trained to track our son if he goes missing. We were trained to work with him,thus my limited knowledge.

Has this been confirmed by TM ? I don't understand how they could have used something of Caylee's to find her. Cadaver dogs don't track a person's scent. Tracking dogs follow the scent from shed skin cells as a person moves. These cells can disperse with air movement and heavy rain. Trackers are used fairly quickly after a person goes missing.I've always wondered if this was a mistake made by the media.
CA did plenty to thwart the search for Caylee,but I'm not sure this one is true. JMO
I'm no expert on tracking dogs. I may be wrong. We have an autism service dog that is trained to track our son if he goes missing. We were trained to work with him,thus my limited knowledge.

Hi Miss James, I do not recall when or who said it, but if it is true, what do make of her not giving an article to TES while sending the Teddy bear to Genny so she may have some miraculous magic vision?

You just can't make this stuff up!!!!

Do you guys remember the seemingly lunatic behavior going on between mom pop and the protesters?

It is Casey's folks perpetuating the drama. If they would not respond, not come out of their home, not engage them at all...eventually the protesters would be bored and go. They are there for a confrontation. How simple indeed. Why on earth did their lawyer not tell them, never ever ever respond to any thing like that, walk away, if you are physically frightened, call 911, otherwise use your ignore button. It was because they participated in all the arguing that it made the five o clock news. Indeed the entire ZFG civil suit grew out of one of mom's many, many, many ill advised things she yelled to protesters and reporters about Casey never having seen any line up. Imagine if that had never happened, the civil trial would have been avoided. That is huge. Once her tiny bones were found and she was buried, everyone seemed to just exhale. There is just something sacred about one's body being put to rest. It is why we bring back the bodies of our fallen soldiers, to give them the dignity and respect that they deserve. Unfortunately other murders have been committed in Orlando, as everywhere else, since then and the newest one takes the news cycle.View attachment 9320

I finally found the tape of George spraying the hose on the protesters, a classic. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXstJBhXnko[/ame]

I finally found the tape of George spraying the hose on the protesters, a classic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXstJBhXnko

...you know, the poor guy. He let his domineering wife take the lead on managing Casey and look what happened. Its clear from his tapes with LE that he is attempting to be honest in the early days until Cindy starts making his life at home hell. George - get a job, get a divorce, and start anew!

Someone was asking, how can the Anthony's win, . . They are not respected.., what are they to do? Personally, I am offended that you asked!
Oh my, reasons why the Anthonys are not respected...do you want one to one hundred or just the Reader's Digest Version?

Perjury is not respectable They lied, repeatedly, in the civil depos.

Lying by omission to a federal officer is s FELONY Wrong hairbrush? Dear God they are Federal Officers trying to help you find your grandchild!!!!

Making up wholly unsubstantiated allegations about a young man that was such a good kid, he was going to marry your promiscuous, ungrateful daughter and adopt her baby to devote his life to raising as his own, to try to say he is responsible for the baby's disappearance, and likely death is VILE.

To invite a non profit organization, of all volunteers to come to your aid, have them arrive on their own dime, treat them like trash and send them out of your home is HATEFUL, and just plain DUMB. When Mr. Miller is having to tell other desperate families calling him for help that sadly he cannot; because, he has expended forty thousand dollars working on your case and has depleted his funds, I wonder how do you sleep at night.

To take some young people your daughter had used, stole from and lied to, that helped her with her car, loaned her money, tried to be good friends to her, and say to the police that they are dope dealers is shocking to me. I remain speechless about Cindy just having learned Casey wiped out Amy's bank (this young lady was struggling, crashing on friend's couches and working two jobs) she took the money from Casey's wallet and kept it. What adult wouldn't promptly give the money to Amy? I know of only one!! Incredible!!!

To hire a Private Investigator who has just severed a relationship, for whatever reason, with your daughter's lawyer, a PI who has a total of mere months of experience, and is certainly not a specialized expert in searching for missing children,only to have him set out on a mission to disparage others and dig up dirt on innocent people, Mr. Kronk, for example, the hero you tried to turn into a suspect in a MURDER, the average guy who called and called the police, who thought he better do the right thing and keep trying so that in his words, "The baby could have a proper burial" is RIDICULOUS I do not have the emotional capacity to put a label on how life changing that was for him.

To launder pants that were in a vehicle you describe as "..smells like there has been a dead body in the damn car!" is......beyond wrong.

To go on television, knowing the clip would be played , over, and over again on local, state, national and even international news shows and lie about Mrs. Zenaida Gonzalez, saying Casey never cleared her, she never even saw a lineup. Mrs. Gonzales, a single mother, doing physical labor, for little pay, trying to keep a roof over her kids heads..you are going to make it to where she has the plague as far as media attention according to employers and her little children are harassed at school over your daughter's lies that you, Cindy perpetuate. That is Evil in my book.

Not allowing LE and Tim Miller to be welcome at the funeral when they searched for months on end for your little girl, against all lies was indescribably cruel.

To send LE and FBI agents out across the country on wild goose chases, expending thousands upon thousands of dollars and resources that other crime victims could have had, and moreover to disparage these men publicly, every chance you got is UNFORGIVABLE.

Knowing your daughter is charged with murder one, and having already admitted you knew no such imaginary Zanny the Nanny, that there was no kidnapping, you market shirts, bracelets, etc that read Caylee Is Missing and open a Caylee Marie Anthony foundation for donations and never return to work, ought to be investigated, imo. You insult the true victims of missing children. You know..... all the ones where their mother is not being covered for by the grandparents. Do you remember sweet Beth Holloway, frail and sunburned , going door to door, business to residence covering all of Aruba from the time the sun came up until it went down, months on end? If you want to open up a foundation, make it one that relates to your situation, one for troubled young mothers, or grandparent's rights. Caylee was never missing, she was murdered, allegedly. News flash.... people are offended by the premise of your foundation. Is nothing sacred?

To go on television and lie and say you believe now, despite your voluminous other recorded statements, that the decomposition smell is so close to the smell of a old empty pizza box and encourage folks to try an experiment with it themselves insults your neighbor's intelligence.

You tell your own brother to go to hell. He can stand up for himself. I'll leave that one alone.

You are damn straight they are not respected in Orlando. Respect is earned. The Anthonys have spat in every good person's face that worked this case.
If you do not believe me, ask Mr. Nejame, who, to this day continues to be kind to them and lift them up in prayer.

You call up Tim Miller and threaten him on a voice mail. Tim Miller ,whose daughter really was missing and later found dead. Tim Miller who, along with his wife, devoted his life to looking for missing children, who has worked over a thousand searches for the kids. Tim Miller who wades through muck and mire, trash bins, ponds and swamps on a daily basis, sometimes on his hands and knees searching for bones. To me he is the epitome of a hero. If you are going to threaten a good, good man like Tim Miller, you bet your life you are not respected. People despise what you did to him!!!! For the love of God, how low can you go?

To sit in a deposition across from a lady that you and your daughter have put her and her children through hell, who lost her job, has no home to live in, and insult her appearance, tell her she really hasn't been harmed she basically had nothing to lose, she just wanted publicity ( as a murderer/kidnapper...come on) is something most folks want a little prairie justice for. There is no excuse for that. I hope you aren't counting on a predominately Hispanic jury to be beguiled by Jose's charm and forget what you did to that lady. Yeah, that one ranks right up there. We shall see if the civil jury thinks she has been harmed! We'll just see.

Your wicked daughter makes allegations that your son molested her, and the allegations are quite public, and you do not use the speed dial numbers for the local media and speak up for your son, loud and clear, immediately with the same passion you defend your daughter. That is your SON!! Why aren't you screaming from the rooftop like usual? You want your lawyer to make a quick, half hearted denial. If this was not a time to get in front of as much press as possible to speak out for your own son....I do not know how you will ever expect he would forgive you. Outside of murder, the molestation of a child is the worst possible accusation. Just the mere accusation will follow him all the days of his life. Lee move away friend, and never look back, just grab your girl and get the hell out of Dodge!!!

Hello, if the Anthonys want some respect, they could start by respecting a courtroom where their daughter is being tried for MURDER ONE and not chomp on gum. It is the most arrogant, self absorbed, rude, openly defiant absence of manners I have ever seen, ever. It is unimportant, compared to the real things they have done, but to me it is symbolic of who they are, what they do. I will remember them that way, all of my life, I do not care how many times they get re baptized and announce it to the media!

I cannot even properly opine on my feelings of them selling photos of that alleged murdered baby, and going on cruises with money from it. That one just levels me to the floor. There are thresholds, my brothers call them deal breakers...this one example would fit for me. I cannot reconcile this, no matter how hard I try. It is just my opinion, but in MY opinion it is , was and will be..unforgivable. That precious baby is dead. Forever.
She is never going to learn to tie her shoes,
ride a bike,
learn to read and write,
get excited to go to her first day of school,
be in the school plays,
join the Girl Scouts,
learn Sunday school songs,
make her first best friend,
have her first crush,
play sports,
dream of her future,
go to the prom,
fall in love,
have her wedding day,
have a child of her own, never.
Her life is gone. You wont have those wonderful moments to photograph. Keep your memories close to you. Guard your pictures. Treasure them. Don't sell them and take a cruise. It is disgraceful.
Just the thought of all that she'll miss has the tears streaming down my cheeks.

If the evidence should show, and the jury should find, that your daughter, the mother of that adorable little child, put duct tape over her little mouth and nose so that she would struggle for every breath and die, only to be thrown in the woods like trash, and that her mother left her there for the animals and Hurricane Faye to move her about, having hot body contests, partying it up all the while .... your daughter is going to find out what being disrespected is, behind bars.

You are damn straight they are not respected in Orlando! Who could endorse this behavior....not any of the good people I know. Can I get a witness?!!!
Poor Caylee, she never had a chance in that family. It is heartbreaking.
My prayers go out to Great Grandma Shirley and dear sweet Great Grampa who hummed You Are My Sunshine ever so softly to Caylee.
As for Casey all I can say is may God have mercy on your soul for what you did to this baby, and may you find forgiveness from him. One day. :furious:

For Caylee: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txzOErCuQlo

God bless LE, TES, and all of you who prayed. God bless you all!

Absolutely outstanding post. I, like so many other WSers are with you in your outrage. It could not have been said any better. The mere thought of the A's despicable behavior not only makes me furious it makes me sick.

ITA! One of my favorite all time phrases is that to GET respect, you have to EARN it. Doing what they did since day one has been one disrespectful thing after another. They don't care about anyone but themselves. I mean who does a memorial and has a list of people that they don't want there? They've been selfish from the beginning, have lashed out at everyone that has tried to help them and do the RIGHT thing, and have treated everyone like the only people who are right are the A's. I'm sorry, but all of LE, the SA, and all of the witnesses and people who tried to help out in this case can't all be wrong about Casey. They need to wake up and smell the roses before they are in a jail cell right next to door to her. The best thing they can do right now is shut up and stay out of the media, IMO.

And sadly, none of the thousands of volunteers who searched for Caylee in the heat, dense brush, and fighting off insects, ever got a thank you from the Anthonys. None of the police were ever thanked by any of the Anthonys. They owe apologies to the local LE, media, Tim Miller, and others, but we'll never hear them apologize.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JammerSue
Back