Casey's Phone-Y Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it curious that Lee offered the name "Heather" as the individual that could confirm KC's story about Jeff and Juliet. AND.....that some of the NLHF directors were reportedly involved in a credit card scam referenced on the internet under "Heather from card services".

* bolded by me*

:clap::clap:
I know this all too well! Casey didn't have to try all that hard. Cindy would have believed her regardless. Fake job, fake nanny, fake friends and a missing/declared deceased granddaughter. Cindy STILL believes Casey is innocent! Call me crazy, but I think Casey ought to be working on a masterpiece of a story for the jury. They will demand the truth~unlike Cindy!

I think Cindy KNOWS absolutely that Casey did this- she didn't believe any of her stories. While she is pretending she did to the outside world, it's quite clear from her conversations with Lee and others, that she didn't believe a single word of it.
It's all damage control - specially any damage to Cindy's image.

My opinion about Casey in jail - I'm thinking she's probably quite content there.

With all due respect, I doubt it. Feel free to go here:The County Lock-Up

and then here:[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAoA-KIu9Cg"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Even if she is in county PC (the incarcerated world's kiddieland), the penitentiary's version of PC is almost the same as the SHU except they get commissary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea