Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never seen this Zany icon or the bandaid with the heart I think both of these are bizarre and damaging.

I thought the Zany one was so interesting after George made a point of spelling the nanny's name that way in his deposition. Coincidence or not? Zany is a word meaning crazy or wacky not a name that I would spell as Zanny, Zannie or Zanni.

And the bandaid with a heart is so disturbing in light of the duct tape and heart evidence that it gives me chills.

I never seen this Zany icon or the bandaid with the heart I think both of these are bizarre and damaging.

I agree with you Rebecca!! those are to bizarre, it really shows her dark side,, im just surprized that NG didnt hop on the BOMBSHELL with this pics :waitasec: and im still tring to find where these where!!!:confused:

It could have been after midnite also.... 7/15 into 7/16. Could use some investigating into who might have taken it, LE or someone in the A's camp...

The photo is in a top-level folder called Photos, which also contains folders for the Fusian photogs pix, TonE's phone pix etc.

Camera used to take it was a Kodak Z612 Zoom Digital Camera. Photo name is "Side of the house 0859208.jpg"

"Trash Bag 0869208" and "dumpster 0869208" photos in the same folder were taken with the same type of camera, same date stamp on them. Other photos in the same folder (pix of trash laid out on table) were taken with different cameras.

What cameras of the A's did LE confiscate on their search warrant? Should be listed somewhere....

Thanks for the extra camera info!
I'll look for list w/ camera(s) LE confiscated!

That could be true, but if she had no past history of the red balloons/hearts, but then all of a sudden after June 16 does, I would say that could be significant.

I haven't really delved into pix before May/June/July 2008 yet, so I'm not sure yet.
I am trying to get an idea of some of these pics downloaded by Casey and the corresponding date. I haven't read through the whole thread yet, but from what I have seen the pics with red hearts, red balloons were downloaded after June 16th (most in July ?). Is this true, does anyone have any evidence that these sort of pictures were downloaded before Caylee's death ?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos

I find that after reading the descriptions of the reports so graphic in nature to how little was left of a vibrant alive child, I needed to put a image back in my thoughts of not a decaying body-god bless her soul. maybe e these pics exist a million times in this site .I felt to give some dignity we could once again in our minds see this angel s not an autopsy report.IF This is wrong to start thread, please move to were its proper.

I wonder how many of us have an image that turns our stomach as we can not get the written words out of our head. seeing a real live caylee pics makes me even more sad but i do not want to think of her as decay and animals destroying her . we will leave that for court date they decide who did it and whats to happen to that person.

I just noticed on a u tube video entitle Happy birthday Casey Love photo bucket, it was showing pictures of her photo bucket account. At the time 2:10 there is a picture of two skeletons and one of the skeletons was giving the other a tattoo on the upper left back. Isn't that where Casey received her "Bella Vita" this is ironic. I wish I could post the link but I am computer illiterate.

I just noticed on a u tube video entitle Happy birthday Casey Love photo bucket, it was showing pictures of her photo bucket account. At the time 2:10 there is a picture of two skeletons and one of the skeletons was giving the other a tattoo on the upper left back. Isn't that where Casey received her "Bella Vita" this is ironic. I wish I could post the link but I am computer illiterate.

That's an interesting video! Thanks. I hope you don't mind me posting the link for you. I can't figure out how to reference the link without the video but here it is.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhyABx6Tjjc"]YouTube - Happy Birthday Casey: Love,Photobucket![/ame]

Here's the picture that you referenced at 2:10. I wonder when she uploaded that one?

HappyBirthdayCaseyLove210-1.jpg

After re-reading this loonng thread, this picture # 49 on the slideshow. Outside of the A's house, on the side in front of the tool shed. Has anyone any further info on this picture? KC had been taken into custody. So why a pic like this, in this area? Gives me ideas but the heebie jeebies too.
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/19106765/detail.html

Wanna' bet? I think CA snapped this/these pics! Just to eff-it-all-up again as only she knows how to do! It will come back to haunt her.

MOO

It looks like the weed cloth people put under mulch to keep the weeds away. We have some under our mulch.

Wanna' bet? I think CA snapped this/these pics! Just to eff-it-all-up again as only she knows how to do! It will come back to haunt her.

MOO

For some reason I always end up back at the Greta interview, in the backyard. I remember Greta just up and starts walking fast like to the tool shed area kind of throwing CA off balance, like CA didn't really want cameras in that area and started making excuses about something not being in order back there but Greta just keeps on walking and ends at the shed. Then the shed doors are opened and a few questions are asked, then Greta asks about the gas cans and CA says"You'll have to ask George about that" and walks off. Then we're off to another part of the yard.
Scroll down the page to see video, part 2
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

There may be nothing to this picture but I just find it odd to be with this collection of "club" pictures and such and then wham! A picture, in the dark with a date of 7/16/2008, the side of the A's house, in front of the tool shed the gas cans were stolen out of and there just happens to be a water hydrant there as well. Along with missing mulch/landscape rocks so much so that the weed barrier is exposed in one spot, in front of the water hydrant like someone was washing something off with a high power nozzle and it moved the mulch/landscape around the certain something being washed or the weed barrier could have been exposed if something had been scooped up with a shovel.
Just a weird picture, that has no explanation. JMHO.

There may be nothing to this picture but I just find it odd to be with this collection of "club" pictures and such and then wham! A picture, in the dark with a date of 7/16/2008, the side of the A's house, in front of the tool shed the gas cans were stolen out of and there just happens to be a water hydrant there as well. Along with missing mulch/landscape rocks so much so that the weed barrier is exposed in one spot, in front of the water hydrant like someone was washing something off with a high power nozzle and it moved the mulch/landscape around the certain something being washed or the weed barrier could have been exposed if something had been scooped up with a shovel.
Just a weird picture, that has no explanation. JMHO.

There was some discussion about this pic a page or 2 back. Was taken by LE I believe, was in discovery in the same folder as pix of the stuff from the trunk of the car, laid out on a cloth.

This picture was altered to add the red heart from the orginal uploaded the same day.

First pic uploaded June 03 2008 8:12:20 pm
2n8biva.jpg

Heart added pic uploaded June 03 2008 8:15:24 pm

119rmeh.jpg

In this large pic of Caylee her upper lip looks very bruised on my computer. Maybe my eyes are tired. Does it appear that way to anyone else?

...no ,not to me ,it's just the color of the shading in the pic...it also appears on the right side of her cheek and her armpit...

....oh god,she's so beautiful,i can barely stand to look at her...it makes me so sad...

i know what you mean. i have this pic hanging on my fridge and she sometimes takes my breath away. such a sweet girl!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500