Casey's Sleep Pattern Changed After "Disappearance"?

I'm a little confused about how we know when she slept. It seems the claims about her sleep are based on her on-line and texting activity. So, it's being assumed that because she wasn't texting or on-line that she was sleeping at those times? Doesn't make sense to me because she was just "moving in" with TonE, going out clubbing, sleeping at Ricardo's, etc etc. Before she killed Caylee (if SHE killed her) she was sitting home at her moms every night with texting and internet as her only source of entertainment. She was stuck home.. after Caylee was dead she wasn't.. of course the amount of time online and texting are going to change with her new found freedom!

Exactly.

IMO, Casey's online habits aren't just indicative of sleeping patterns. They might reflect moving from one life into another.

When Casey HAD to stay home with Caylee to keep Cindy happy, I can see Casey retreating to her cell phone and computer.

After Casey moved in with Tony she might not have needed her old texting buddies to get her through the night.

IMO

OMG!! Thank You!! I've been trying really hard to hold my tongue...I think on some other threads I wasn't doing as well...LOL
I know first hand it's no walk in the park....it's horrible.....and I've said before...if you go by the "symptoms" often listed, the whole world would be bi-polar.
JMO

LOL- It drives me crazy, all the generalizing of "symptoms" that happen in our society. Like "OMG, what's she, Bipolar?! " just because a person is more moody than others. Everyone has degrees of themselves (PMS, fight with husband, no sleep, sick children etc.. is; life stressors) and they may be off at times.. that is normal! Everyone gets depressed, everyone has times they act impulsive- everyone I don't care who you are. I am not trying to minimize what "normal" people go through with every day stress (I'm on meds, they make me "normal"- and I agree, stress sucks). Even while on meds I get "depressed" (and it's legit depression, it's just different then the "clinical depression" that it is when it's my Bipolar) because of things going on in my life.

"Normal" people can be lead to suicide, crime, all kinds of stuff from simply living life. Life is f^cking HARD, for everyone! But life does that- pain and sadness and anger, they are the cost of living and feeling and being. but it is not clinical, it is not chemical.. it's situational.
and it's not mental illness, not even close. IMO it's about as normal as one can get... feeling sad when you are sad and angry when you are angry?! that's a good thing, thats healthy depression trust me. LOL

our minds go against our hearts, our best interests, our morals.. our very character.. and we can't see it. We don't even recognize it when it happens... our brain is tricking us (it's like a DRUG for me, my addictive little shut off switch LOL really, it feels very much like a "high" for me), so we break all our rules, our promises to ourselves. but only for a time because the high always fades. The brain begins to function normally again, allowing you to reason again... and your standing there like "OMFG WTF did I just DO?!"

This whole "oh, she's mentally ill" thing, I think people just need something to blame for the poor choices others make. It's nice to think life is pretty like that, that a mother doesn't just kill her child unless she is mentally ill . They say "my god, look how she was acting".. yeah but look at how she was living! Look at all the things that were going on in her life at that time.. of course she wasn't sleeping at night, what normal person would be?!

Ookk LOL- I'm done with my rant! :bang:

Page 4143 of the 3/5 doc dump, I don't think it's been put up by the media, so here it is:

picture.php

You are such a kind soul- thank you for all you do getting us these docs!! :blowkiss:

I can understand why Casey wasn't sleeping before. She DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ALL DAY for a year and 1/2. She couldn't have done much and got in all that texting and surfing.

After June 16 Casey was auditioning to be a wife. She was cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping and doing laundry for Tony and his roommates and his friends. Before that Casey probably didn't even do her own laundry, let alone Caylee's. Plus now Casey had to squeeze in relationship talks, video games with Tony and cuddling up watching television.

New relationships are intense.

Casey barely was able to make time to dispose of Caylee. She couldn't tear herself away from Tony in the 3 days after June 27 to put gas in her car. She hadn't found time before June 27 to clean up her car.

I think Casey didn't text her friends after June 16 because she was busy. Her friends were also old stuff...like Caylee.

Casey wouldn't have taken Amy's checkbook the way she did if she wasn't done with Amy.

IMO

LOL, yeah how better to say f^c& you to your best friend, right?

Page 4143 of the 3/5 doc dump, I don't think it's been put up by the media, so here it is:

picture.php

is there any way to make the photo bigger? i can't read it - and when i zoom in it gets fuzzy. or is this just my computer (big possibility)

thanks!

I'm just reading Casey's chat transcript with WitePlayboi and she explains why she wasn't getting much sleep:

"between caylee, getting ready for UCF this fall, getting my personal training certification, working, and a few hours a week with the new boyfriend, sh()t, and house-hunting, i don't sleep"

So now we know.

I'd never heard she was getting her personal training certification in addition to her event planning certificate!

I'm just reading Casey's chat transcript with WitePlayboi and she explains why she wasn't getting much sleep:

"between caylee, getting ready for UCF this fall, getting my personal training certification, working, and a few hours a week with the new boyfriend, sh()t, and house-hunting, i don't sleep"

So now we know.

I'd never heard she was getting her personal training certification in addition to her event planning certificate!

Can you direct me to where to find the chat transcripts?

Thanks!

I can understand why Casey wasn't sleeping before. She DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ALL DAY for a year and 1/2. She couldn't have done much and got in all that texting and surfing.

After June 16 Casey was auditioning to be a wife. She was cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping and doing laundry for Tony and his roommates and his friends. Before that Casey probably didn't even do her own laundry, let alone Caylee's. Plus now Casey had to squeeze in relationship talks, video games with Tony and cuddling up watching television.

New relationships are intense.

Casey barely was able to make time to dispose of Caylee. She couldn't tear herself away from Tony in the 3 days after June 27 to put gas in her car. She hadn't found time before June 27 to clean up her car.

I think Casey didn't text her friends after June 16 because she was busy. Her friends were also old stuff...like Caylee.

Casey wouldn't have taken Amy's checkbook the way she did if she wasn't done with Amy.

IMO
Thank you so much!
I am in complete agreement!
I couldn't have said it better myself.

LOL- It drives me crazy, all the generalizing of "symptoms" that happen in our society. Like "OMG, what's she, Bipolar?! " just because a person is more moody than others. Everyone has degrees of themselves (PMS, fight with husband, no sleep, sick children etc.. is; life stressors) and they may be off at times.. that is normal! Everyone gets depressed, everyone has times they act impulsive- everyone I don't care who you are. I am not trying to minimize what "normal" people go through with every day stress (I'm on meds, they make me "normal"- and I agree, stress sucks). Even while on meds I get "depressed" (and it's legit depression, it's just different then the "clinical depression" that it is when it's my Bipolar) because of things going on in my life.

"Normal" people can be lead to suicide, crime, all kinds of stuff from simply living life. Life is f^cking HARD, for everyone! But life does that- pain and sadness and anger, they are the cost of living and feeling and being. but it is not clinical, it is not chemical.. it's situational.
and it's not mental illness, not even close. IMO it's about as normal as one can get... feeling sad when you are sad and angry when you are angry?! that's a good thing, thats healthy depression trust me. LOL

our minds go against our hearts, our best interests, our morals.. our very character.. and we can't see it. We don't even recognize it when it happens... our brain is tricking us (it's like a DRUG for me, my addictive little shut off switch LOL really, it feels very much like a "high" for me), so we break all our rules, our promises to ourselves. but only for a time because the high always fades. The brain begins to function normally again, allowing you to reason again... and your standing there like "OMFG WTF did I just DO?!"

This whole "oh, she's mentally ill" thing, I think people just need something to blame for the poor choices others make. It's nice to think life is pretty like that, that a mother doesn't just kill her child unless she is mentally ill . They say "my god, look how she was acting".. yeah but look at how she was living! Look at all the things that were going on in her life at that time.. of course she wasn't sleeping at night, what normal person would be?!

The flip side to this is that this allows for some commonality for the "well" and the "ill" to communicate and perhaps better understand each other.

As in-- you know when you have an experiance or an idea and you can't stop thinking about it and you can't get to sleep, because your mind is reeling and ideas are bouncing off of each other like a pinball machine? Well, that's what it's like when someone's manic-- only more so and for a much longer time.

Or, you know when you lay in bed on the weekend and don't want to get up, but don't want to go back to sleep and you are debating and berating yourself about not making up your mind, and you can't go back to sleep but don't want get up? Well, that's what it's like when someone's depressed-- only more so and for a much longer time.

Or maybe, you know what it's like when you hear a noise at night and you don't know what it is and you're scared to death and you imagine that it might be wild animals or burglars or your ex-lover made a copy of the key and is coming back to take back something he/she left behind? Well, that's what it's like when someone's halucinating and paranoid-- only more so and for a much longer time.

And so on. Sanity is an average. It's a question of degree. Who's to say what's above average or below average, or what that even means. One thing I know is as soon as someone makes it an excuse for someone else, or for themselves, not to take responsibility for their actions or cope with life, then you've surrendered to a more incidious madness than any disease.

Can you direct me to where to find the chat transcripts?

Thanks!

I totally missed them until WS'er hollyhobby1973 posted a link to the zip file in this post. You can download the whole computer forensic file here. :) It's big and includes videofiles etc, but also a folder containing new chat logs with a few friends.

I know what ISN'T normal and that is being able to sleep even ONE hour when YOU KNOW your precious daughter is MISSING. But, then we know that KC was the only person that knew Caylee wasn't just missing.

You really gotta be an evil witch to be able to sleep at all with the knowing of what you've done.

I see a return to the non sleep pattern after caylee's murder. Is this when Tony L. was away in NY?

Not sure the 10-12 hours of inactivity had anything to do with sleeping, and more to do with sleeping "with" her special someone.

LOL- this is my relief! I have straightened out considerably with meds thank G0d... my lack of sleep is the only breakthrough "symptom" I have..Thank G0d!!

I'm glad you too have gotten relief from your symptoms :)

I am not wanting to derail this thread off topic but just wanted to break in and say that a lot of people have sleep disorders and don't even realize that there is help for them--I was the world's worst sleeper, going night after night having panic attacks in a half-sleep state and dragging through the days exhausted, but unable to sleep even if I skipped a night.

If anyone's out there who has insomnia or a sleep problem especially if you feel racing thoughts or in a half-awake paralyzed state go have a sleep study done...I was diagnosed with a REM sleep disorder, I had been incorrectly diagnosed with an ANXIETY/panic disorder because I had what seemed like "night terrors"....it took 2 meds that you would not think would be used for a REM sleep disorder, but they have completely changed my life. 1 stops the racing thoughts, the other stops me from waking from REM sleep and allows me to sleep through the night. Neither is a "sleeping pill" though they are both prescription and controlled. They have saved my life.

What this has to do with KC I have no idea, I guess what made me think of it is her talking of Xanax and people wondering if she abused prescription meds and it was something like THAT that changed her sleeping patterns or allowed her an all night lifestyle then catch up on sleep, and maybe used something to put Caylee on her schedule...:no:

I am not wanting to derail this thread off topic but just wanted to break in and say that a lot of people have sleep disorders and don't even realize that there is help for them--I was the world's worst sleeper, going night after night having panic attacks in a half-sleep state and dragging through the days exhausted, but unable to sleep even if I skipped a night.

If anyone's out there who has insomnia or a sleep problem especially if you feel racing thoughts or in a half-awake paralyzed state go have a sleep study done...I was diagnosed with a REM sleep disorder, I had been incorrectly diagnosed with an ANXIETY/panic disorder because I had what seemed like "night terrors"....it took 2 meds that you would not think would be used for a REM sleep disorder, but they have completely changed my life. 1 stops the racing thoughts, the other stops me from waking from REM sleep and allows me to sleep through the night. Neither is a "sleeping pill" though they are both prescription and controlled. They have saved my life.

What this has to do with KC I have no idea, I guess what made me think of it is her talking of Xanax and people wondering if she abused prescription meds and it was something like THAT that changed her sleeping patterns or allowed her an all night lifestyle then catch up on sleep, and maybe used something to put Caylee on her schedule...:no:

Funny you should bring this up.. you make a good point! While Benzo's do cause one to become drowsy and help initiate sleep, they also decrease the REM and Delta (when a person sleeps the deepest) sleep stages. So, you really were on topic :)

The flip side to this is that this allows for some commonality for the "well" and the "ill" to communicate and perhaps better understand each other.

As in-- you know when you have an experiance or an idea and you can't stop thinking about it and you can't get to sleep, because your mind is reeling and ideas are bouncing off of each other like a pinball machine? Well, that's what it's like when someone's manic-- only more so and for a much longer time.

Or, you know when you lay in bed on the weekend and don't want to get up, but don't want to go back to sleep and you are debating and berating yourself about not making up your mind, and you can't go back to sleep but don't want get up? Well, that's what it's like when someone's depressed-- only more so and for a much longer time.

Or maybe, you know what it's like when you hear a noise at night and you don't know what it is and you're scared to death and you imagine that it might be wild animals or burglars or your ex-lover made a copy of the key and is coming back to take back something he/she left behind? Well, that's what it's like when someone's halucinating and paranoid-- only more so and for a much longer time.

And so on. Sanity is an average. It's a question of degree. Who's to say what's above average or below average, or what that even means. One thing I know is as soon as someone makes it an excuse for someone else, or for themselves, not to take responsibility for their actions or cope with life, then you've surrendered to a more incidious madness than any disease.

That is always my hope, to help spread awareness.

Great post, btw :)

I'm thinking about what all you said...
It makes a whole bunch of sense to me...

I really get upset when people will NOT take RESPONSIBILITY
for
their OWN ~ CHOICES ~ and DECISIONS !
I would like people to just own up to it...
I would like people to say.... I made a decision..
It was RIGHT? / Or It was W R O N G !....
But
just admit... and you are CORRECT... EVERYTHING IS NOT MEDICAL!!! Sometimes... we are just tired/ we are just
Angry we are just "US" and we make BaD decisions !!!!

Thanks again for the post !

God Bless and thanks for helping
FIND ~ JUSTICE~ For little ANGEL "CAYLEE"
Murdered in June 2008 at the young age of 2 years old.
Probably by her own mother =KC !

JMO
jjgram

Unfortunately this, like AL's report of KCs weeping over videos, can be also used by the defense to support their contention KC was stressed over her "missing" daughter.

I would think that if you were stressed and concerned about your missing 2 year old daughter... sleep would be the last thing on your mind?

I would think that if you were stressed and concerned about your missing 2 year old daughter... sleep would be the last thing on your mind?

Well, not only that but TonE did not say Casey was "weeping" as the post you responded to claims. As a matter of fact he found it to be more of the "fake" sort of cry like the one we all witnessed on TV before she was finally arrested for murder. I don't think we have much to worry about. Casey can't be painted in a better light because she is who she is and facts are facts, ya know?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back