Casey's sunglasses that police took

Some people have a habit of biting the end of the temples at the ear part.
This could leave bite marks from their teeth. I don't think that is a reliable ID.
I know it is a stretch, but just guessing!
that a very good thought

Some people have a habit of biting the end of the temples at the ear part.
This could leave bite marks from their teeth. I don't think that is a reliable ID.
I know it is a stretch, but just guessing!

I think that's brilliant. I also heard that same theory bout the duct tape-how people use their teeth to tear it. And we know KC said she lost her Black Jack. Maybe she lost her Black Jack, sunglasses, and Caylee at the same spot?:furious:

I've blown up the only thing that remotely looks like sunglasses to me.
The scale looks right and they look like the ones she wore but, then again, it could be roots, leaves etc.

glasses.jpg

sure looks like it could be white glasses to me ...

Those charges have been pending for a while. I would think they would have confiscated anything relative to those charges under the last Search Warrant.

agreed. not to mention, ya know, anything they find at this scene tying anyone to it is probably related to this crime scene, hence its importance.:waitasec:

in this crime scene photo it really looks like a pair of white sunglasses next to the bag. look and see if you think so too....
http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/196482.jpg

After a tropical storm and the area flooding, for the glasses to have perched right next to the bag would be incredible.

I have noticed something, not sure if other's have. But, there is this particular Casey fan that has been around since the beginning. I notice he wears a pair of white sun glasses like the one's that Casey had been wearing. Now, I don't know if he went and bought the same pair or if Casey gave the one's she had to him. Either way, I take it that there are 3 pair of white sunglasses? The one we see Casey wear in pictures on her way to Baez's office, the Casey fan and now a possible pair found at the crime scene. I to think that if there was a receipt left in one of the bags it would show date of purchase but what about the other two pair? Did, Casey purchase a second pair of white sunglasses? Is that the reason she has made it a point to wear them? Here is the link where you can see the Casey fan with a pair of white sunglasses. I also think the above posters made good points on the bite marks, lost glasses, and the botanist.

Two people outside the Anthony home created a chaotic scene after news of remains found. (12/11/08)
http://www.wftv.com/video/18257535/index.html
(Claims why George didn't help his granddaughter and seen with white sunglasses?)

Those two need to be B---h slapped. I wish the police would interview him and ask him if he's Zanny. Make him poop in his pants for carrying on like that.
Saying George and Cindy can't protect KC? Idiot that's all they've been trying to do. Unless, he knows that they were supposed to bury the body elsewhere.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back