CASO records

we could utllize the friends and families to expedite the search

but they weren't working with the family and friends, nope, no they weren't! :rolleyes:

Jodi's various interviews... sorry, I didn't take note of the page numbers, but they are randomly found throughout the document (there are many interviews with her).... one thing that stood out to me was that she admits to him hitting her, pulling her, pushing her, but when it came to sex, if at any time she was uncomfortable or hurting her, he would stop. She also made a comment about wanting him to rip her clothes off and he declined. (that strikes me as odd if he is a rapist/murderer and is accused of raping/torturing/murdering TH.... anyone else?) Oh and... the night he got arrested for DV or disturbance, she said that he pulled her by the arm, and was making her leave the property because the cops were going to come, she said they got in the car and the cops were parked across the street from Avery Rd. <<< were they just sitting there? watching? waiting? it struck me as strange, and I had to wonder if she was drinking and he was trying to get her out of there so they would not find her drunk (was she found in breach of probation that night? it's all becoming a big mushy mess in my head haha)

BBM

I knew I had posted about this and had to do some hunting to find it!

Here is the report that was filed in that incident. http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/MTSO-Avery-2004-Domestic-Violence.pdf

Here is a snip from the above link:

DV snip.PNG

Here is another snip from the above link:

DV snip 1.PNG

Well, someone on reddit, requested and got a copy of Chief Gilbert's report. It is here: https://www.docdroid.net/2eY7EDR/04-318.pdf.html

A snip from the above link:

DV snip 2.PNG

So huh? Chief Gilbert got a call from Lt. Hermann at 11:41 before JS even hung up the phone with 911? And he wasn't being asked to respond to the house because they were concerned for her safety, he was being asked to sit at the end of the road and watch for cars? How did they know that they would even be leaving?

I have wondered if they were watching him, now I'm not wondering so much.

oh and, I have not had time to verify, but it appears that Chief Gilbert used to work for MTSO under Sheriff Kocourek. I have to run out quickly but will see if I can find verification of this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back