Cathleen Crowell Webb, first DNA exoneration case accuser, dies of cancer

It looks to me like local law enforcement, pissed because Dotson was exonerated, just harrassed him for a few years, eager to get him back in prison under any pretense. None of the ensuing stuff would have happened if Thompson had pardoned Dotson right away. Law Enforcemnt wouldn't have been able to dredge up any "technical parole violation" BS and the other crap noted here..

Genecam, it was actually worse. His original conviction was overturned, and yet he was not exonerated. So, he was for years caught in a LEGAL LIMBO where he was on parole for a crime in which his conviction was overturned. There was a lot of talk about re-prosecuting him for the rape and a bunch of slight of hand with the physical evidence before the DNA tests were finally conclusively run.

The issue is not so much that she faked being raped..
Its that she actually accused someone.

There is no recovering from what ever indignations this poor man suffered because of this woman's lies.

Still reading here. Very interesting stuff. It reminds me of something I've read elsewhere on WS or another site but can't put my finger on. Off to Google. :)

Janet, I'm interested in whatever you're thinking about, hurry up and remember! :blowkiss:

David Bierne - he's the real piece of pond scum in all this. Give HIM 8 years in prison.

I am not ready to put him in prison.. Just because he was having a consensual sexaul relationshiop with her, does not mean he knew that she lied about the rape. She may have lied to him as well...

Great quote from the clueless twit hubby who still doesn't get that his wife brought great shame and hardship to another human being and stole six years of his life. Read more about this, and this women is the criminal, not Dotson. Gotta love the part about "making it right".
C6

Exactly, Crypto.

Not to mention the hardship this causes other rape victims who ARE telling the truth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back