Caylee Anthony 2 year old #19 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only scenario I could make this fit is an at-work daycare center.

But that's not what Casey told her mother was happening.

Yeah but you would try and meet the primary care givers before leaving a child. I bet your family would have a clue where to go pick up your children, hey maybe even a number. Just in case you were not available and they became, oh say ill. This crime is surreal.

Ok your getting on my nerves!

Can we quit trying to proof each others egos are better here? And focus on this case, and what is important.

We don't know that this Z person is in fact a lie. We are just assuming that it is because of Caseys lies. So I think we should in fact investigate it until we can prove beyond a cintilla of doubt that she is not tied to this case!:bang:

Hi Lady,

I've been over at myspace for the last several hours looking at all of Casey's friends lists, their friends, and their friends. I was focusing on the Z friends, and sorry to say not one Zanny.
I'm not saying there is no Zanny, but whoever she is, she sure didn't seem to do much mingling.
I forget who first came up with "Zanny is the Nanny", but at this point anything seems possible.

I hope the Police have some test results back tomorrow when they give their statements/conference.

We know GP/George was a former cop in Ohio. Most cops have an off duty weapon. When LE searched the Anthony's backyard, Cindy stressed in various interviews that the tool shed was locked. Furthermore, she said only her (Cindy) and George knew wear the shed keys were kept and thus Casey had to borrow a shovel from next door to remove the bamboo. This was her explanation for Casey borrowing a shovel. Is it too far fetched to entertain the thought that maybe George kept his off duty weapon in the shed?

Your posts are soooo tiny that I can't read them. :(
I'd hate to miss valuable info.

lol well I never did say I was a great sleuth! I am just really really confused and am looking for ANYTHING I guess. Now that you mention your take on the video I see where your coming from.

Thanks, Mygirlsadie!

LOL Well...my take on that video is that he is a guy that had a crush on her years ago and is taking the opportunity to try to be her "knight" now. Nothing in code there. Just a guy that wants to be her prison pen pal. I don't think Casey ever paid attention to him or knew he existed before that. He had to mention the guy she did remember. Poor fella...he must still be harboring that childhood crush after all this time.

Thanks, Mygirlsadie!

LOL Well...my take on that video is that he is a guy that had a crush on her years ago and is taking the opportunity to try to be her "knight" now. Nothing in code there. Just a guy that wants to be her prison pen pal. I don't think Casey ever paid attention to him or knew he existed before that. He had to mention the guy she did remember. Poor fella...he must still be harboring that childhood crush after all this time.

And dontcha bet Mike Walker is happy his name was thrown out there. lol.

mygirlsadie,

I had the exact same thoughts as you about the Patrick video. I'm just not very comfortable posting here yet. I think Casey seemed nervous, more so when he said he hung out with Mike Walker.

I doubt it was out of gas. Casey dumped the car because the smell was so bad.

If it was simply out of gas, she certainly had a credit card she wasn't afraid to use! Plus, why not ever go back to get it? Just dump it and hope it magically goes away? She obviously isn't very bright.

I wonder why Casey thinks the FBI is more trusty.
Does she just want that level of attention?
She won't be able to out fox the FBI. I hope she's not thinking she can.
I hope they do take this on because they'll crack her. Yep they will!

50,000 incorrect fliers don't really help. One would think George would know this.:confused:

hmm, maybe the FBI sounds more exclusive / elite than Orange County Police; somewhat how nanny sounds more excusive / elite than babysitter.

If it was simply out of gas, she certainly had a credit card she wasn't afraid to use! Plus, why not ever go back to get it? Just dump it and hope it magically goes away? She obviously isn't very bright.

Her excuse to Tony was that it broke down and daddy would come get it.

Sounds like Cindy's FBI story was another opinion based on no fact.

http://www.local6.com/news/17007926/detail.html

The mother of a missing Orlando girl apparently wants to talk with local detectives despite an interview with a family member who said she doesn't trust them.

The grandmother of missing Caylee Anthony said her daughter, Casey, 22, doesn't trust local authorities and begged the FBI to get involved in the case over the weekend.

"(Casey) has been wanting to cooperate with authorities, she just doesn't trust the local authorities," Cindy Anthony said. "She said she'd be open to speaking with the FBI
However, on Sunday, Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, told Local 6 that she will talk with local detectives.

"I asked her point blank, 'Are you ready to speak with Orange County?'" Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, said. "She said, "I'm ready to do it.'"

Lee Anthony said his sister is providing details in the case.

"She is maintaining the same information she has said but now in a more detailed and accurate way," Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, said. (more at link)

So, the FBI getting involved is just another Cindyism?:rolleyes::rolleyes::crazy:

I was hoping to log in today and see an update with major news. I guess nothing new has happened that would help Casey be found.

mygirlsadie,

I had the exact same thoughts as you about the Patrick video. I'm just not very comfortable posting here yet. I think Casey seemed nervous, more so when he said he hung out with Mike Walker.

You mean the video where patrick from middle school just randomly shows up as Casey's jail visitor. He was awfully odd; especially when he told Casey she could talk to him.

Jail house visitor from middle school video: http://www.local6.com/video/16991311/index.html

Has anyone mentioned the business card type pictures for cast iron tattoo in her photobucket account?
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=l_0bed5c56b1a66d9f83efadced7a440-1.jpg
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=l_0bed5c56b1a66d9f83efadced7a440-2.jpg

they are in her photo bucket album near the flyers for the ultra lounge parties on the 20th and 27th of june as well as near the picture of la vita bella. I am guessing she went here to get her tattoo done. Maybe they heard the story behind it.
and here is a myspace page of one of the artists:
http://www.myspace.com/dannyknight
I also noticed there is a resort in Orlando called Bella Vida. Also there is a road Bella Vida blvd. Do these happen to be near any of the places she has mentioned? Does anyone have that link for the google map of the different locations in the case?
Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

JMO. I still have the same several theories, If I am remebering didn't someone say they heard Caylee in the background of a phone conversation with Casey, around the 24th of June. Casey telling Caylee to get off the table or stop jumping on the table. Maybe Caylee fell broke her neck or maybe Casey grabbed her down causing a fall. She came up with Zanny because she knows the street slang for Xanax. Or Caylee found them and accidentally OD
JMO though

You mean the video where patrick from middle school just randomly shows up as Casey's jail visitor. He was awfully odd; especially when he told Casey she could talk to him.

Jail house visitor from middle school video: http://www.local6.com/video/16991311/index.html
I think Casey was embarrassed that he was there and the reason she seemed uncomfortable was because he is a bit dorky. Had he been some hunky guy...her reaction would have been entirely different! Yes, he was odd...because he had no reason to be there other than that crush which Casey didn't know about. It is kinda creepy once you think about it...in a sweet way. (Does that make sense?)

Is Casey less afraid of possibly causing Caylee's death or is there something more going on? To me, there could be nothing more sinister than the death of an innocent child but it seems as if this is a pandora's box for Casey.
Like she is protecting this Fusion Club group, deep drug dealing, etc.Why would she want to investigate her daughter's disappearance on her own? Me, you and everyone I know would be yelling, screaming, on the air, signs, etc. after just one day. Casey is quietly asking around, calling people- not until her mother pushes the envelope does Casey admit she's missing.
Casey does not want LE involved and she was almost beginning to convince Cindy to go along with it. LE took it right out of everyone's hands.
I believe Cindy and hubby were protecting Caylee by allowing Casey and Caylee to live with them. Granted, she had no money or job or worked little - but Cindy probably sensed that Casey might neglect Caylee if they moved out. This way Cindy was able to oversee her care - of course, that enabled Casey to not have to mature as a mother and as a provider.
The secret of Caylee's whereabouts lies with Casey and releasing her from jail will enable her to get her wish - so again she wins. :behindbar

If Casey were protecting some underground thing at Fusion, or the like, why would her friends go on record in the affidavit calling her a liar and thief? Why would they want to draw attention to themselves through Caysee at all by reporting the stolen money, etc? I would think they would be helping her cover things up, so she didn't rat them out.

Also, we're assuming here that a group of people would have so little compassion that they would help cover up this child's whereabout. Someone would crack.

I don't think there is any deep dark "scene" she is protecting.

I firmly believe that the ONLY reason she wanted to "investigate" on her own, and did not want LE involved, is that she is in someway responsible for her daughter's death, and she never planned on reporting it, or investigating anything.

I don't see any of these coverupnannybooksconspiracytheory things panning out. Frankly, I think Casey is a bit of a monster, and that she caused something to happen to Caylee, then tried to hide it, and lied about it a lot.

I understand that being a habitual liar doesn't make you a murderer- but it sure as hell makes you a lot less credible when you claim you DIDN'T hurt anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurumsal