Caylee Anthony 2 year old #19 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
mygirlsadie,

I had the exact same thoughts as you about the Patrick video. I'm just not very comfortable posting here yet. I think Casey seemed nervous, more so when he said he hung out with Mike Walker.

I think there is something more than an innocent reaching out in the Patrick visit. I'm just not sure what that is. IMO he would not say "Mike said to tell you this" unless he really did. I think Patrick was used by Mike for whatever reason and is not in on anything really. Patrick reached out to Mike/King Merk in his myspace saying stuff like if you ever need anything...Though Patrick had changed his ways and was probably no longer close to his old friends cuz they hadn't changed - he was good enough for Mike/King Merk to use for whatever reason. Maybe even confided something to Patrick like "I really want to go down there myself and visit my friend caysee and give her support but I can't really do that cuz I've got warrants out for me for various other things - would you do this for me." I can see this happening.

I think Casey was embarrassed that he was there and the reason she seemed uncomfortable was because he is a bit dorky. Had he been some hunky guy...her reaction would have been entirely different! Yes, he was odd...because he had no reason to be there other than that crush which Casey didn't know about. It is kinda creepy once you think about it...in a sweet way. (Does that make sense?)

Yes, it makes complete sense:) I looked at his myspace site and he seems to be a reborn christian.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=41823846

ETA: his myspace just went private

Has anyone mentioned the business card type pictures for cast iron tattoo in her photobucket account?
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=l_0bed5c56b1a66d9f83efadced7a440-1.jpg
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=l_0bed5c56b1a66d9f83efadced7a440-2.jpg

they are in her photo bucket album near the flyers for the ultra lounge parties on the 20th and 27th of june as well as near the picture of la vita bella. I am guessing she went here to get her tattoo done. Maybe they heard the story behind it.
and here is a myspace page of one of the artists:
http://www.myspace.com/dannyknight
I also noticed there is a resort in Orlando called Bella Vida. Also there is a road Bella Vida blvd. Do these happen to be near any of the places she has mentioned? Does anyone have that link for the google map of the different locations in the case?
Sorry if this has already been mentioned.
The tattoo artist would be a SUPERB person to talk to!! Good idea! I hope LE has already done that.

We have thought about those names and places tho. Blink came up with a dumpsite via Belle Isle (I think?). I am not aware they are near any of the places she mentioned tho.

Has anyone mentioned the business card type pictures for cast iron tattoo in her photobucket account?
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=l_0bed5c56b1a66d9f83efadced7a440-1.jpg
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...urrent=l_0bed5c56b1a66d9f83efadced7a440-2.jpg

they are in her photo bucket album near the flyers for the ultra lounge parties on the 20th and 27th of june as well as near the picture of la vita bella. I am guessing she went here to get her tattoo done. Maybe they heard the story behind it.
I also noticed there is a resort in Orlando called Bella Vida. Also there is a road Bella Vida blvd. Do these happen to be near any of the places she has mentioned? Does anyone have that link for the google map of the different locations in the case?
Sorry if this has already been mentioned.
Good catch. Maybe if someone from LE is reading here they'll interview Danny or his employee to get a rundown of the conversation.

I wonder if Cindy paid for the tat courtesy of her credit card, or if Amy's stolen cash was used, or if it was paid using one of Amy's forged checks. So many choices!

hmm, maybe the FBI sounds more exclusive / elite than Orange County Police; somewhat how nanny sounds more excusive / elite than babysitter.

Thank you for making your posts bigger.:blowkiss:

I think you hit it. Exclusive/Elite is what Casey seems to like.

I think she has a bad bad case of "my p@@p don't stink".:rolleyes:

I wonder why Casey thinks the FBI is more trusty.
Does she just want that level of attention?
She won't be able to out fox the FBI. I hope she's not thinking she can.
I hope they do take this on because they'll crack her. Yep they will!

50,000 incorrect fliers don't really help. One would think George would know this.:confused:

i think she is just drawing out the drama. this is like tv to her at this point. like the whole "check the other databases" comment. it is something she could maybe see on csi. she needs to find a way out. she knows local LE doesnt buy a word she says. thus, she needs someone new to convince.

i dont think that she has any idea what she is getting herself into at this point...

All that article says is that Cindy stated what she had been told by Casey. By now we know that most of what Casey has told her mom (and her friends and LE) has turned out to be lies.
But, for the life of me why propagate these lies? IMO it still serves no purpose.

I think there is something more than an innocent reaching out in the Patrick visit. I'm just not sure what that is. IMO he would not say "Mike said to tell you this" unless he really did. I think Patrick was used by Mike for whatever reason and is not in on anything really. Patrick reached out to Mike/King Merk in his myspace saying stuff like if you ever need anything...Though Patrick had changed his ways and was probably no longer close to his old friends cuz they hadn't changed - he was good enough for Mike/King Merk to use for whatever reason. Maybe even confided something to Patrick like "I really want to go down there myself and visit my friend caysee and give her support but I can't really do that cuz I've got warrants out for me for various other things - would you do this for me." I can see this happening.
Did you happen to read King Merk's blogs? Only the most recent is private, the rest are public.

I think this is some suburban kid who thinks he's a playa and wants to be a gangsta rapper.

I wonder why she wouldn't have gone to the other tatooo guy Mike L? The 16acres guy????

JMO. I still have the same several theories, If I am remebering didn't someone say they heard Caylee in the background of a phone conversation with Casey, around the 24th of June. Casey telling Caylee to get off the table or stop jumping on the table. Maybe Caylee fell broke her neck or maybe Casey grabbed her down causing a fall.

Personally i doubt it was an innocent accident like a fall, otherwise why hide it???

I respectfully disagree. Have you read Patrick's exchanges with his friend Marcus? Patrick just recently became a born again Christian. In his messages to Marcus (as well as a few to Mike), he makes it very clear that he is living in the past. He is practically begging Marcus to "run with" his (Marcus') crew as he (Patrick) has no friends. He is an odd, odd duck. I think that Casey was probably stifling laughter once she figured out who this guy was. In one of Marcus' responses to Patrick, Marcus flat out tells Patrick, look we haven't hung out since 8th grade, I don't know why you see it as something else.

I don't think that Casey had been talking to Cindy about Zanny for years. I think Casey said, she's been my babysitter for the past couple of years and Cindy is just repeating it.

Yeah, I think if Casey had mentioned Zanny's name in conversation with Cindy in the past year or so (or ever), it was only because she was milking Cindy for more $$ to pay the pretend babysitter so she can go to her pretend job. And I thought even the way that Cindy said it like - yeah, we talked about Zanny all the time... gimme a break. Very, very unlikely.

I can't even see Cindy letting someone other than herself babysit Caylee without meeting her or atleast picking Caylee up from there on occasion.

And didn't one of Casey's friends talk about how Casey *always* had Caylee with her, implying that Cindy didn't babysit her that much (because Casey is such a responsible parent). Then the brother Lee said that Caylee was always either at home with Casey or their mom Cindy. So which one is it?

I just don't think anyone is telling the complete truth -- and that's the most frustrating part. Everyone wants to find Caylee... we're just sick of the lies! The truth will set you free... or something like that. :furious:

Casey would not have left Cindy's number with a sitter at any time. She did not want her mother to know how long she left Caylee with a sitter and would not have allowed such a conversation to happen.

I find that a little hard to swallow, that line only works for a little while. A weekend end or two maybe push a three away. Cindy was supporting Caylee and Casey, money passed between them all the time. Cindy never inquired. I really don't care where Casey thought she controlled from. Her mother was also devoted to the child. Or I thought. Boy for aggressive as Cindy has been with the Media and LE she sure most have changed suddenly over night.

Explain why there is no description at all for the sitter? Cindy or George nor Anthony ever saw her. A gem of a little girl, all those yrs Cindy bragged about Zanny. So the only one who can explain, and has failed to do so, is Casey. Wow, that's controlling everyone in the house. Casey must have been running everyones thoughts. They should have just handed over the title when they passed her the keys.

I would like to stay focused between what appears to be fact or fiction plus the unknown but in this story there is in a semi in the face of more fiction than fact and that in my opinion is only the glaze on top.. I'm stickin to that.

Scream out to National Media were under attack..... Zanny took the baby and no one knows Zanny. How do you watch your back as Casey suggested her family do, if you have no idea what's in front or behind. Stayin away from certain people but not gonna say who they are? I feel better already. Told ya they should have turned over the title long ago.

Notes for release of emergency care are also important. Word Check out could have been used better, sorry for the slang.

I rewatched that video again with Patrick and I don't think there is anything sinister there or any code for anything. He just looks like a weirdo inserting himself into something he doesn't belong in. She never appeared to know him or know why he was really there. She just seemed to be acting polite and probably wondering why he was there. Maybe after a while she will be glad to have any visitors in jail. It probably gets lonely there.

I think Casey was embarrassed that he was there and the reason she seemed uncomfortable was because he is a bit dorky. Had he been some hunky guy...her reaction would have been entirely different! Yes, he was odd...because he had no reason to be there other than that crush which Casey didn't know about. It is kinda creepy once you think about it...in a sweet way. (Does that make sense?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greygooose