Caylee Anthony 2 year old #20 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the logical scenerio, taking the facts that we know, is that Caylee was killed accidentally while on Casey's watch. Casey panicked, tried to bury her in the backyard, couldn't - put her in the car and took off. She probably got rid of her somewhere and then went out on the town. She abandoned the car due to the smell and that's where it all fell apart. She was caught like a rat in a trap. GM and GF got a hold of the car and Casey found this out by her "check-in" phone call. So now she had to go back home and didn't have time to fabricate her story. If this is the case, you can bet with the FBI involved - they have information. They have the tests back from the car. They aren't just going to blurt out everything they know. They are checking and re-checking to make sure this sticks like glue. Hopefully the PC tomorrow will shed new light. I still don't understand why they aren't searching for the body though. Seems LE could really "seal the deal" on this all if they had that - but yet no search. Curiouser and Curiouser.

If they tie Cayley to the car trunk with DNA, and the death was accidental, Casey had better start singing pretty quick, as murder charges could be coming down the line otherwise.

Casey kind of has that attitude that reminds me of a child that would for example, break their toy out of spite because they're mad and when scolded, would say, so, it's mine what do you care if its broken.
She kind of has that 'so, Caylee is my child, what do you care' attitude going on. Does that make sense?

And how weird for her to say, during the part of the phone call when she was talking to Christine, "All they care about is Caylee. They just want her back. Nobody cares what happens to me." :waitasec: How bizarre!

I can't wait for the update.
I think if it was an accident Casey would of called for help. What 'great' mom wouldnt. Also I can't understand if Casey wanted to party and not really be a mom why not just hand Caylee over to her mom. I just don't get that part. She can't have her cake eat it to. ( is that right)

And how weird for her to say, during the part of the phone call when she was talking to Christine, "All they care about is Caylee. They just want her back. Nobody cares what happens to me." :waitasec: How bizarre!

I thought she said something else.. But i still question it to. Since it was a pause and oops almost messed up move.

they just want her back, and you know what, so do i....

I can't wait for the update.
I think if it was an accident Casey would of called for help. What 'great' mom wouldnt. Also I can't understand if Casey wanted to party and not really be a mom why not just hand Caylee over to her mom. I just don't get that part. She can't have her cake eat it to. ( is that right)

I think she used Caylee as leverage to get what she wanted from Mom and Dad. And she's too selfish to do what would be best for Caylee anyway. This girl obviously didn't come equipped with the 'Mom gene'.

I think the meeting w/ Baez and LE Fri eve yielded: Caylee is dead, we have her hair and DNA in the car. Pending further tests and as we begin to plan our search strategy for her remains, please inform your Client that unless she confesses immediately, she is playing beat the clock wih our efforts to find a body. Once we do, she is going to death row if she does not help us. No deals. I think the Anthony's know she is dead, but still cling to belief if was at another's hands.
They can and they will proceed w/out a body if Caylee's Dna is in that car, specifically blood evidence or decomp fluids, but I think like most of us, they are committed to finding her if they can.

You know I have not been able to do much but work on this case since it happened and I just want to say I'm so sorry Caylee and I wish I couold do more.:blowkiss:

I totally agree with you.

I think the meeting w/ Baez and LE Fri eve yielded: Caylee is dead, we have her hair and DNA in the car. Pending further tests and as we begin to plan our search strategy for her remains, please inform your Client that unless she confesses immediately, she is playing beat the clock wih our efforts to find a body. Once we do, she is going to death row if she does not help us. No deals. I think the Anthony's know she is dead, but still cling to belief if was at another's hands.
They can and they will proceed w/out a body if Caylee's Dna is in that car, specifically blood evidence or decomp fluids, but I think like most of us, they are committed to finding her if they can.

You know I have not been able to do much but work on this case since it happened and I just want to say I'm so sorry Caylee and I wish I couold do more.:blowkiss:

I agree Casey's days are numbered, she's treated everyone like she treats her mother(like an idiot). The hammer is going to slam down hard on her soon.

Ok - skip George. This was another discussion going on - deals with Nanny Zanny. Someone found that Jesus Ortiz' mother was Zaniada Gonzalez. It was opinionated that Casey remained friends with her - grandmother. Cindy and George didn't know and Casey passed her off as the nanny. Casey obviously doesn't get long with mommy Cindy and mommy Cindy had threatened her with DCF and custody. So, Casey gave Caylee to Zanny to leave with a keep safe until she can meet up with them. This opinion doesn't take the car / backyard smell (dogs) into account. Casey then went on a spending spree just to get back at Cindy. Don't know - this puzzle has me going in circles. What do you think?

I think that I saw that batted around at In Sessions, but there was no proof that Zenaida Gonzales was related to Ortiz. I think someone just mentioned it. I don't believe it without some sort of proof.

Can you get a credible link that states it?

It would certainly be an interesting addition!

My kids are pre-party age (way) and sucking face with my peeps to arouse dudes was not yet in when my galpals and I were on the circuit (campus), but I think it is 50/50. Most for show, some for ho.
Do not think either way it is relevant, this chiclet did not give a rats *advertiser censored** about anyone or anything over being "crunk"

And...some are actually gay:) I have lots of gay friends, and from their point of view, kissing their girlfriend for a camera is no different than a girl kissing her boyfriend.

Ok - skip George. This was another discussion going on - deals with Nanny Zanny. Someone found that Jesus Ortiz' mother was Zaniada Gonzalez. It was opinionated that Casey remained friends with her - grandmother. Cindy and George didn't know and Casey passed her off as the nanny. Casey obviously doesn't get long with mommy Cindy and mommy Cindy had threatened her with DCF and custody. So, Casey gave Caylee to Zanny to leave with a keep safe until she can meet up with them. This opinion doesn't take the car / backyard smell (dogs) into account. Casey then went on a spending spree just to get back at Cindy. Don't know - this puzzle has me going in circles. What do you think?
Wow, i've been trying to catch up, but what a good find. That's unreal. How did i miss that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member