Caylee Anthony 2 year old #68 General Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
weird...I constantly get kicked off...well...FLbeachdawg gets kicked off...I can still read what you write, but after a while if I haven't wrote anything it kicks my screen name off and I have to sign back in to write something.

Me, too. Just had to log back on to reply to this! :D

Divers found a car in the lake....per Fox. They also showed a tape of some guy talking about Caylee. Don't know who he was.

weird...I constantly get kicked off...well...FLbeachdawg gets kicked off...I can still read what you write, but after a while if I haven't wrote anything it kicks my screen name off and I have to sign back in to write something.

I also always get kicked off! I think I am going to try the idea posted by headndownstream - bookmark the page after I am logged in - see if that works. :crazy:

Everyone- we have a mental illness thread lets use it so everyone can read the stuff there instead of asking questions that have already been answered!!

I think she cares about him as long as he's feeding her need and making everything about her. As soon as that stops, out with the trash goes Lee.

You're probably right. I was just impressed (blah, hate to even use that word about Casey) when I was reading some of the myspace posts from her to Lee. It seems like she wanted his approval; wanted to make him happy; kind of like a father/daughter relationship or strong brother/sister relationship... but you're right -- it was probably still all about her! :snooty:

If I wish hard enough could Casey possibly FINALLY crack today in honor of Caylee's birthday tomorrow?

PLEASE let something happen today....PLEASE LORD!

Are we sure that she wants to go back to court about her bond?

:praying: Yes, PLEASE Lord.

I don't like that my tax dollars are paying for criminals in jail,with all the perks they get,I don't want to have to pay for someones treatment in a mental institution as well. You can not help someone that can't help them selves. She didn't even have a job.

Yes, and also there is no Zanny the Nanny room-mate either. I hadn't heard about the TGIF employed "roommate" until the search warrant. Another lie... :liar:

Someone said they did find the mother of the named nanny living where it was stated, but I have seen nothing on that. Is that accurate?
Lanie

Divers found a car in the lake....per Fox. They also showed a tape of some guy talking about Caylee. Don't know who he was.

Dude's probably like "Oh you found my car! THANK YOU!"

So would a mental institution and Society would have a better knowledge of mental illinesses. These people are not in the same category as the drug dealers, bank robbery suspects ect.
Sociopathy is not a mental illness, but it has been a much argued point. Many sociopaths are in trouble with the law. Nature of the beast.

Is anyone capable of working on this photo to see what those dogtags say? I tried, but I'm no good at PS.

miscpics132.jpg

i squinted and enlarged it best i could and i think it says

" im a killer"

:D

When you sign in there should be a button to keep you logged in right in the upper right hand corner . If you click that button then sign on it will keep you logged on.

Same here.
Lanie

So would a mental institution and Society would have a better knowledge of mental illinesses. These people are not in the same category as the drug dealers, bank robbery suspects ect.

They don't do testing on people in psych wards to try and cure mental illness.

Everyone- we have a mental illness thread lets use it so everyone can read the stuff there instead of asking questions that have already been answered!!

:clap::clap:

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members