Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Lee's girlfriend's name is Mallory. Kristina is a friend of Casey's.
Casey told Cindy in the tape that she knew Lee was there because she saw Mallory's car in front of the house on the live TV she was watching just then from jail. Christine gets on the phone and tells Casey that the only people at the house are Christine, Casey's parents, and Lee.

So who's Mallory? LOL, this whole bunch lies to each other, and they all believe each lie, no matter how illogical!

Back on.

"No pleas by Casey to find this child"

Played the tape where Casey and Christina are talking and she says none of her family are on her side. All they are worried about is getting Caylee back. Then she adds she is too.

And your point is????

OME

I hear jealousy in her voice. She's upset that her parents are paying more attention to Caylee's disappearance than they are at the fact she's in jail.

I think she is jealous of the relationship her Mom has with her Daughter. That Caylee is better than her, in her Mom's eyes.

JMO

I'm confused....

Casey tells Christina she wants to talk to Tony because she "was arrested TODAY" & didn't get a chance to talk to him.

Doesn't that mean these are old videos??

Oh brother, I feel sorry for ANYONE who has any involvement with this Casey brat.

yes, they were just released though...

no that is Mallory

Christina is Casey's close friend.

Sorry, since Christina was at the house with Lee I thought she was his GF.
I would never intentionally try to confuse or give bad info.

What is up with NG?? Everytime she comes back after a commerical and I go to watch, then yet another commerical! WTF? I'm going to time it next time but I don't even think she was on for more then a minute. :(

Oh I know! I don't watch NG on a regular basis, does that happen alot?

What is up with NG?? Everytime she comes back after a commerical and I go to watch, then yet another commerical! WTF? I'm going to time it next time but I don't even think she was on for more then a minute. :(

I noticed that lastnight. TV is the other room and I'm not watching right now. I can read here and see whats said, lol

Casey told Cindy in the tape that she knew Lee was there because she saw Mallory's car in front of the house on the live TV she was watching just then from jail. Christine gets on the phone and tells Casey that the only people at the house are Christine, Casey's parents, and Lee.

So who's Mallory? LOL, this whole bunch lies to each other, and they all believe each lie, no matter how illogical!
My guess is it is a friend of Lee's and he was driving her car. I don't think the friend lied to Casey about who was at the house.

I hear jealousy in her voice. She's upset that her parents are paying more attention to Caylee's disappearance than they are at the fact she's in jail.

I think she is jealous of the relationship her Mom has with her Daughter. That Caylee is better than her, in her Mom's eyes.

JMO

Without a doubt.

Casey gets very angry when SHE'S not the center of attention.

As a matter of fact, many people might have mistaken her relationship w/ Caylee for love.... I think she probably enjoyed having Caylee because of all the attention it brought HER. Once Caylee got older & more independent... she was less like a doll & more like a CHORE & something that was cramping her style.

NG just said Casey ran $30k in credit card debt on cindys cards

Back on.

"No pleas by Casey to find this child"

Played the tape where Casey and Christina are talking and she says none of her family are on her side. All they are worried about is getting Caylee back. Then she adds she is too.

And your point is????

OME

Uh huh...and I mentioned earlier..I had been holding out..after hearing her reaction to Christina telling her 'this is your baby girl, your flesh n blood'....Casey cut her off, she doesn't want to go there or something she says...talks about how she hasn't had sleep for 4 days......OMA...wth is Caylee?????????????????? Jesus!

NG just said Casey ran $30k in credit card debt on cindys cards

Ouch!

Why on earth would parents give ANY child a credit card with such a limit? Why not get a card with a low limit that you can let your kid use?

One thing I don't understand is the June 9th date and then changed to June 15th. I understand Cindy made a mistake, but whats is bothering me is that in the 911 calls Casey clearly states I haven't seen my daughter for 31 days. Yet when she goes with the police she says she dropped Caylee of June 9th. It almost makes me think the date was agreed upon ahead of time and then oops the detectives showed the tape to Cindy and said your wrong its the 15th. Or after Casey got off the 911 call Cindy told her no the last time I saw her was June 9th so Casey goes with that and forgets she knew exactly 31 days?

Hi everyone, Sorry I had to leave today, I had a doctors appt.
I wanted to come back and say and if this needs to be deleted I understand.
while I was laying my Grandson down for night I started thinking about Caylee and the other children in this world.
If everyone here could stop for just a min. and pray to God to keep all the little children in this world safe from the arms of the people that are hurting them at this momenent while I am typing, and to stop the violence that is going on that we do not even know about to these children and to never let this happen again. Pray for Caylee, Pray for the children that you do know because we really never know if they are suffering.
We need to find a way to try and stop this, We are a large group and if we could ban together in our towns maybe we can help stop some of this abuse and death of our children.
I know some may think I am on a soap box, Sorry if I sound that way. It is scary out there, And I feel helpless. We need to find a way. Bring to our schools, our police start programs for children tell them it is ok to tell someone if you have been harmed, anything that we could come up with.

Raine

Wow that Lee is a great interview. Talk about being clear and comprehensive!

I thought I heard her say 45 thousand! Or she may have said 4 or 5 thousand.

this guy on NG just confirmed what i have said several times (he must read here too) ;P

that the initial testing on the trunk of the car would have been done in just a couple of days max, why they cant yet say whether or not it is in fact the results of human decomposition is very odd.

there is no excuse for them to still not know, so do they know and they just arent saying?

Please go here and watch the video Casey's Brother talks about visiting her in jail

Thank you Ladybass - great find and very important.

Can someone tell me why Lee isn't the spokesperson for this family???

Also, I got the feeling that Lee has been lurking here.

OME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member