Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
You told them about the number mixup?

yes. I just wanted to make sure they knew. I mean there are a lot of other correct numbers posted, but it should still be changed.

okay, that's great! That was a bit worrisome. Wasn't sure if you were talking about telling the about the number or the convo in the last thread.

Ok folks, this easterner will leave it to you out of time zone folk to solve crime. I so wish we heard something, anything positive today. I want desperately for this child to be found IMMEDIATELY. Soon isn't soon enough. I'll catch up with you tomorrow. Take care.
Good night. Sweet dreams Caylee!!

ugh.

went to the caylee is missing site and looked at that picture of her in the blue dress and lost it. gotta take a break. keep on trucking nightsleuthers!

this is so sad i wanna throw up. i'm usually pretty good at keeping my emotional involvement at bay but this is getting to be too much. :*(

anyone up for an OT cat question? I won't disrupt if it pi$$es anyone off.... (respectfully checking ahead)

RR and Misty goodnight my good friends. Sleep good and don't dream of this case (yeah right...I know)... anyhoo....sleep well my friends!

Ok folks, this easterner will leave it to you out of time zone folk to solve crime. I so wish we heard something, anything positive today. I want desperately for this child to be found IMMEDIATELY. Soon isn't soon enough. I'll catch up with you tomorrow. Take care.
Good night. Sweet dreams Caylee!!

SweetDreams_BedtimePoohTB.gif

Good night RR and Misty. I know that sick feeling, I've had it for a while also.

ugh.

went to the caylee is missing site and looked at that picture of her in the blue dress and lost it. gotta take a break. keep on trucking nightsleuthers!

this is so sad i wanna throw up. i'm usually pretty good at keeping my emotional involvement at bay but this is getting to be too much. :*(

SweetDreams_BedtimePoohTB.gif

seriously....I have a corn question on cats...OT...I know...but anyone...is it okay right now in the dead of night to ask it? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500