Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all

I've been hesitating to say this, but here I go.

I looked at the link with all the pictures of Casey and I thought. . . wow this is not as "bad" as I thought given everyone's posts.

Again, I would love to think Caylee is alive, it is human nature to want to see the truth in what we want to believe. . .but my instinct tells me the dogs and decomp smell are not easily explained away. . .and I think Casey has not acted normally - mostly the note reporting it.

However, I don't think her photographs paint that bad of a picture, bear with me. . . yes there are a lot of partying pics, but as I mentioned before I am a professional and a single mother and every second weekend when I don't have my kids I go out. Most of my friends are in the music scene and we go to bars. . .I party. Don't do drugs, don't sleep around - and if I do say so myself I am an incredibly responsbile mother and most times I am the designated driver. However these bands have tonnes of pages on myspace, websites etc. . .I have a huge number of photographic friends in this band - you would see a tonne of pictures of me partying. My "friends" don't post pictures of me and my children and our family time. I do. My family doesn't have myspace or facebook pages. So my tame photos are outnumbered by party pictures. Usually people are drinking in these photos (they are in bars) and tonnes of them involve people giving the finger (personal choice not mine, but hey) and the "horns", which is very common at rock shows etc. Both of which I saw in Caylee's pictures.

It just doesn't tell the whole story. Sure there's a toilet photo and two girls dancing which is a bit extreme. . . but NOT out of the norm for a 22 year old girl. She is a mother, but she is single. . .and she has obviously be enabled by people in her life. There are also a number of photos of her and Caylee. . . and they are smiling and seem genuinely happy with each other. . .and it makes me sad.

I'm not saying this means she's innocent. . . I am just commenting that I was surprised by the pictures after having read all the people's posts here about them and that the pictures are the major source of belief she must have a drug habit (aside from alcohol).

Someday when I get to know people I will allow someone a look at my facebook. Given my pictures - (if they were public) - I think I would be labelled an irresponsible partier and potential drug abuser if I was the one with a child missing, but for now you are going to have to TRUST me that I am not. So would several of my friends and some of them have children as young as 3.

It's interesting, I am Canadian and I keep reading these posts and trying to remember two things. . .culture and laws are very different in Florida from Canada and that this crowd is closer to my children's age than mine. . and it helps me put some of the things I don't understand in perspective.

Just another opinion.

http://www.myspace.com/mike16acres

This friend of Casey's is what sealed the deal for me that there are drugs involved. I believe someone said some of the party pictures here were also on Casey's facebook. If you look through the photo albums, they paint a nasty picture. IMO

NG gave no context or source for the 45 thousand figure, it also just happens to be the exact amount of debt someone ran up from another case she discussed that night, nobody else has reported that figure or anything near it.

so at this point i dont think it means a thing.
Does the money amount really matter? She used her mother's card without her permission and racked up debt. She stole from her friend. Both IMO not cool. To me, it also says something about her character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge