Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion # 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, based on what George said yesterday, that Casey was involved with a new group of people who were into things that the old group wasn't.

If you look at all the money she either ran up of cc's or stole from Amy, in a short period of time it sounds like she was giving the money to someone. I think she became "love addicted" to Tony and he has a control over her. Not that I don't think she is a nut case..I just think she wanted to be part of the group and she was doing things that were odd, even for her.

That's what I thought too when I went back and listened to the conversation. Casey didn't say "Lee get my cell phone as Tony's number is in there."

Actually why didn't Casey even remember Tony's number????

She probably just had TonE's cell phone programmed in her cell. That way, she would not have to punch the complete number in each time she called him.
Works like the speed dial on a landline phone.

"Lee said he doesn't have Tony's phone number," Kristina said.

"Yes, he does," Casey Anthony said. "He has Tony's number in his phone. He needs to stop (expletive) lying. He just told me a second ago that he'd give me the number."

She probably just had TonE's cell phone programmed in her cell. That way, she would not have to punch the complete number in each time she called him.
exactly. I have people programed in my cellphone and I can't tell you what there phone #'s are without looking.

Respectfully snipped.

Thanks Nicole. Here's one part I don't like:

"Does Tony have anything to do with Caylee?" Kristina asks.

"No," Casey Anthony said. "Nothing."

"OK, so why do you want to talk with Tony?" Kristina asks. "You probably don't want to tell me, do you?"

"Tony had nothing to do with Caylee," Casey Anthony said.

"Oh, then why do you want to talk with him?" Kristina asks.

"Because he is my boyfriend and I want to actually try and sit and talk to him because I didn't get a chance to talk to him earlier," Casey Anthony said. "Because I got arrested on a (expletive) whim today and because they are blaming me for stuff that I would never do. That I didn't do."

She was real quick to answer that question and others are skeptical about Tony as well, it appears to me.

If she doesn't know what happened to Caylee, then how the heck does she know that Tony wasn't involved?

Sadly I think all Casey cared about was Casey. I think she wanted to contact Tony possibly for damage control. She was hanging out at Club Fusion where Tony, aka Anthony Lazzaro, works or worked as a "promoter."

Here are a pic of Casey and Tony:
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e111/Nicole_LongIsland/?action=view&current=tonyandcasey.jpg

Tony's Myspace (private)
www.myspace.com/tlazzyo

"Lee said he doesn't have Tony's phone number," Kristina said.

"Yes, he does," Casey Anthony said. "He has Tony's number in his phone. He needs to stop (expletive) lying. He just told me a second ago that he'd give me the number."
They could have found Tony's # and given it to her. They didn't because, IMHO, they know TonE is BAD NEWS! They don't like him and I don't think they liked the change in Casey since she met him.

Yup, that's got to be the reason why she needed the number.

Are you sure you're looking at the right Mike? There seem to be two floating around here. Mike16acres and King Merk. IMO King Merk is the correct one because he's friends with Casey on myspace, he also is friends with Patrick who visited Casey in jail. His name is Mike Walker also. Mike16acres.....I couldn't find him on Casey's friend list, nor did I see any friends that he and Casey have in common. Everyone is entitled to believe what they want....but I just wanted to point out again that if you're looking at Mike16acres you *may* be looking at the wrong Mike Walker. Has anyone found any other evidence that suggests Mike16acres is *the* Mike Walker mentioned in the jailhouse visitor video?? Just sayin! :)

Mike16Acres is not Walker, his last name is something else that I don't recall right off hand, but it is on an Xray picture he has in his photo album. He is on Casey's myspace friends, also with some of the same pictures as on Casey's facebook, IIRC.

I'm guessing that King Merc is the correct Mike Walker.

exactly. I have people programed in my cellphone and I can't tell you what there phone #'s are without looking.

Me too... I talk to my mom on her cell phone everyday but I couldn't tell you what her cell # is, no way, I'd have to look in my contact list on my cell. When she calls in it comes up "mom". :)

Plus, if she'd only been dating him for a month or 2, then she probably didn't even try to memorize it -- it was just saved in her phone.

Isn't June 15th-16 to July 15th, 31 days?

And June 24th back to the night of the 15th morning of the 16th, 9days as her posting about living in the house indicate?

IMO she has been counting the days from the 16th. She is the only one who had the date right from day 1. Since June 9th is what got put out and she never corrected it or stopped it.
Remember she said my daughter's been missing for 31 days. We know where she was the 15th right...by her calculation, that's when she went missing. As Blink pointed out earlier, how do we know that she was really at GM's on the 16th?

Mike16Acres is not Walker, his last name is something else that I don't recall right off hand, but it is on an Xray picture he has in his photo album. He is on Casey's myspace friends, also with some of the same pictures as on Casey's facebook, IIRC.

I'm guessing that King Merc is the correct Mike Walker.

Ahh good find! :clap: I wonder why I couldn't find him on Casey's myspace! That's so weird - well she does have alot of friends so I must have missed him! :)

Sadly I think all Casey cared about was Casey. I think she wanted to contact Tony possibly for damage control. She was hanging out at Club Fusion where Tony, aka Anthony Lazzaro, works or worked as a "promoter."

Here are a pic of Casey and Tony:
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e111/Nicole_LongIsland/?action=view&current=tonyandcasey.jpg

Tony's Myspace (private)
www.myspace.com/tlazzyo

I think we mentioned this before but it's even more obvious in this picture, IMHO, the body language here is very telling.

She is turned towards him, and into him. He on the other hand has a death grip on the table and looks very uncomfortable. She was way more into him then he was into her.

I bet he hasn't even contacted her since she went to jail. If he doesn't visit her this next week he is not going to. :rolleyes:

Remember she said my daughter's been missing for 31 days. We know where she was the 15th right...by her calculation, that's when she went missing. As Blink pointed out earlier, how do we know that she was really at GM's on the 16th?

All Cindy and George have said is that they believe that Casey and Caylee were in Casey's room on that Monday morning. Oddly though their recollection was originally dated a week earlier. I think the details of those 12-18 hours is sketchy at best.

Does the money amount really matter? She used her mother's card without her permission and racked up debt. She stole from her friend. Both IMO not cool. To me, it also says something about her character.

yes, the amount of money and where she spent it does matter for obvious reasons.

but that was not my point at all in the post you replied to, my point was that nothing can be said at this point about the matter because there is no evidence available.

Did anyone watch Gerlado last night?

Geraldo showed a clip from July 24th when a reporter was asking Granny about Casey telling the 911 operator that it had been 31 days since she saw her daughter.

Granny responds "Casey didn't talk to the 911 operator".

The reporter said: "yes she did, she told the 911 operator about not seeing her daughter for 31 days.

Granny responses was: "I called 911, not Casey!

Interesting!!!!

Are you sure you're looking at the right Mike? There seem to be two floating around here. Mike16acres and King Merk. IMO King Merk is the correct one because he's friends with Casey on myspace, he also is friends with Patrick who visited Casey in jail. His name is Mike Walker also. Mike16acres.....I couldn't find him on Casey's friend list, nor did I see any friends that he and Casey have in common. Everyone is entitled to believe what they want....but I just wanted to point out again that if you're looking at Mike16acres you *may* be looking at the wrong Mike Walker. Has anyone found any other evidence that suggests Mike16acres is *the* Mike Walker mentioned in the jailhouse visitor video?? Just sayin! :)

Good Morning,

I agree about the King Merk, man, what a weird crowd she was hanging with.
Got family stuff today, hope to be able to join discussions later. Thanks for all of the info.
:)

I am the one who linked mike16acres. I had searched for 'mike walker' through Lee's roomates page and found him. He is friends with lee, casey and tonE. But, it seems his last name is lowe... according to his xray.
I do think 'king merc' is the right one. Sorry for any confusion.
That being said, this mike16acres IS still friends with a bunch of her mutual friends as well as with casey.

I have TonE on my friends list and all that is there is music stuff. Nothing about Casey or Caylee.

He switched his mood from nauseated to nothing at all also.

and he has this comment:
"TonE Im sorry but i have no comment. Thank you."

Who left that comment? Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads