Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/psychopath.htm

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Imagine - if you can - not having a conscience, none at all, no feelings of guilt or remorse no matter what you do, no limiting sense of concern for the well-being of strangers, friends, or even family members. Imagine no struggles with shame, not a single one in your whole life, no matter what kind of selfish, lazy, harmful, or immoral action you had taken. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And pretend that the concept of responsibility is unknown to you, except as a burden others seem to accept without question, like gullible fools. (more at link)[/FONT]

sorry for the length of my last post, guys. i'll refrain...

I hope this isn't because of what I posted. Post long posts, just don't quote them. Although I forget or get in a hurry and forget sometimes. lol.

I love your posts!

Caylee is loved it's sad though that the people showing her love is complete strangers while the folks who "claim" to love her are being wacko....anyone else think Granny Dearest was intoxicated on Fox tonight?

She needs to keep her mouth shut!!!
She goes into her rants & you can't help but wonder what she is on or drinking.

Another day and still no Caylee :confused:

I'm off to bed.. See you (well you know what I mean) all tomorrow. Thanks for all the great info. You websleuths are an amazing bunch! Glad I found you and came aboard.

Good Night :blowkiss:

Hello everyone, I'm new. I've been here a few days reading these threads.

Casey is a cookie cutter clone of my sister. My sister is bipolar with narcissistic personality disorder and a side of obsessive-compulsive disorder.

My sister is a real piece of work. She hasn't been right from the time she could talk. This is my sister in a nutshell:

Over-achiever, needs to be perfect
Pathological liar - lies just to avoid boredom
Cheat
Thief (money, cars from family)
Invents people in her life (says her husband is a relative of a very famous family)
Invents lifestyles (says they are wealthy)
Spends money until completely broke
A partier, drinks too much, smokes pot (self-medication)

Her real life isn't good enough, she must invent things to impress people. She spends huge amounts of money on people, trying to buy love and impress.

In the past, she's lied about going to work, but had no job. She thinks she's smarter than everyone.

She refuses to take her meds, says it makes her sleep her life away.

She's been married for 23 years to a man who is either blind, dumb or very naive.

She was raised by my mother, who also has the same mental issues. I was raised by my grandmother.

I see so many parallels in Casey's behavior and my sister.

Just finished watching some of the latest footage, and trying to keep up with the rapid-fire pace that the most excellent people at WS's are capable of!!! Here is my take on this situation: Casey is mentally ill, or perhaps sociopathic. I have never been able in my own mind to reconcile whether a sociopath is mentally ill, and therefore, worthy of some compassion, or whether they are social piranah's that need to be removed, much as you would remove a plague-carrying rodent from your home. We are wasting valuble time on Zanny - she does not exist. LE needs to release concrete evidence, like her cell phone records and ping data on where she was during the dates in question. With that sort of data, we might be getting somewhere. Of course, I understand that they aren't going to release that. So....we are stuck with trying to figure out the truth that lies within the lies. That is a very hard thing to do with a sociopathic liar, becasue they believe the lies themselves, and thus, they weave a tight web.
Beware- Sociopaths don't deserve anyone's compassion. There is no cure for this. No good will come out of any association with one.

Just a suggestion that everyone can ignore if they wish. In the past mods have asked us to not quote long posts. Just cut it down to the part you are responding to or merely refer to the post number you are responding to. Thanks!

Thanks for that info.

It wouldn't suprise me to learn that Casey has not worked at all during any hours that she actually needed a babysitter the past year and a half. There were probably all sorts of lies about having a job and needing extra money to pay a babysitter all the while conning and deceiving her parents of their money and time.

YOU ARE ONTO IT HJ! that means she met someone or changed her behavior noticably, I would think, 1.3 years ago (around).

and that brings to light in my mind another discrepancy.... she states she found out about Zanny after Lauren took another job.... which would be around 1.3 years ago.....that she met zanny thru Jeff who also had zanny babysit his child...

well....if she knew zanny two to three years....that don't jive with the above lauren testimony by grandma that HJ reiterated for us above. casey is blowing freaking smoke...out of all orifices (nurse observation lol)
She said she was friends for 4 years only used her to babysit for 1 1/2 years. Zanny babysat Jeff's imaginary children AND supposedly watched Caylee. At least that's what I made out of one of GM's crazy conversations.

ETA: I know it doesn't make any sense!!

I believe the shovel might have seemed like a simple request, but once she got into the shed, you'd have to assume she had no more need for the neighbor's shovel (or any other implements for that matter). She could easily return the borrowed shovel to the neighbor and use one of her family's tools. That also breaks down the timeline of having to use the neighbor's shovel for some awful purpose, especially if she knew mom and dad would be gone a couple of days. According to Cindy, they were "communicating daily."
this is hypothetical...but if I were going to break into the family shed to steal gasoline I would, upon finding the shed locked and no way to get into it, ask to borrow the shovel when I saw the neighbor out back doing his own yard work (which the neighbor was doing at the time), wait until the neighbor goes in to shower (which they did), break the lock, get the gas, put it into the trunk of the car she had backed up to the garage with...which was not typical of casey, per the neighbor, return the shovel while the neighbor was in the shower, and drive off. IMHOO

Why should she care?
They obviously don't want anyone in there changing anything.
But I don't see why she would care?
I would think she would want ALL possible evidence kept safe.:confused:

exactly! Holy moly, this woman...geez.

So sorry you can't get to your daughter's side of the laptop :boohoo: It might contain valuable information about who has your missing little one...or where she is located.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge