Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is LE not looking for Caylee?
I am watching On The Record, that I have on my DVR from last night. Unless I am so angry and not hearing this correctly, it seems the FBI and OC are not looking for this child until Casey talks.

Is this correct? WTH!!!!!!

We know Casey cannot tell the truth, why are the waiting for her to speak up?

I just cannot understand why they don't take the $%#%^ family out of the equation and just look for this baby.

Help me understand why Caylee's interest is not being served by LE?

Look for the child, look for the body, if they believe she is not alive, just look, please!!!

Please forgive me if I don't understand how this works, but who is looking out for this child.

It is baffling to me that LE would actually state they cannot search without the cooperation of Casey and her attorney.

Remind me if I would ever commit a crime, to do it in Florida.

Sorry for the rant, I am just in shock.

i know it makes me SICK that poor little caylee might be out there in the wilderness/garbage dump/god knows where exposed to the elements and decomposing as we speak. i know she would be dead, but she's still all alone and that breaks my heart! won't SOMEONE find this baby and put her in a safe place?

CTL NEVER mentions little Caylee.
Never asks about how things are going.
NEVER asks about a search
NEVER gives straight answers
NEVER sounds like she gives a d@mn about her little baby.

THE WHOLE FAMILY MAKES ME :puke:

Today I hear gm defend ctl by saying she tells half truths. HA! What a crock.

LOOK FOR THAT BABY FGS!!!!!!

MY OPINIONS---free speech 'n all.
I don't understand it either. I "wonder" if it's because they already have enough forensics to suspect she is dead.
Even so wouldn't they be looking for a body.

Why is LE not looking for Caylee?
I am watching On The Record, that I have on my DVR from last night. Unless I am so angry and not hearing this correctly, it seems the FBI and OC are not looking for this child until Casey talks.

Is this correct? WTH!!!!!!

We know Casey cannot tell the truth, why are the waiting for her to speak up?

I just cannot understand why they don't take the $%#%^ family out of the equation and just look for this baby.

Help me understand why Caylee's interest is not being served by LE?

Look for the child, look for the body, if they believe she is not alive, just look, please!!!

Please forgive me if I don't understand how this works, but who is looking out for this child.

It is baffling to me that LE would actually state they cannot search without the cooperation of Casey and her attorney.

Remind me if I would ever commit a crime, to do it in Florida.

Sorry for the rant, I am just in shock.

In a normal case: Community, Family, Law enforcement

what is missing here?

me too..but I'm getting the feeling I need to shut my pie hole I must be on everyone's IGNORE list. LOL

lol
not mine!:blowkiss:

I'm just waaay behind due to all the harvesting that needs my attention.

I, as usual, watched all the shows last night. I am really tired of the family and now Mr. Walsh is blowing off. Is he related to family? I know and respect the fact the Caysee needs and is entitled to defense attorney but....If these attorneys know anything to find this baby then would it not be their responsibility to do so? If they believe others are involved in kidnapping then should not they tell it all to prevent other children from these people? Then....I have to say...this case seems to be a slap in the face to all parents that have actually had their children kidnapped and or killed in some horrific manner, never to see their babies again or to know how they were killed. And here ar these people, attorneys included that are making a mockery of this case. Smiling, laughing, blaming everyone in the world, thinking this is a big joke, a game to be played w/all. I apologize to all parents and families of missing/killed children. I know in my heart they are all totally hurt oer this case. So, Caysee..keep on laughing and having a good ole time and GM..keep on defending this woman never to be thinking of this baby or millions of other children. I have no respect foe any of these people. I wish ALL tv stations would only report news on this baby and ALL refuse to interview GM and the attorneys. Just let them stay at home...their 5 minutes of fame should be over. All the world should at this point turn their backs on this family. LE will do their job w/out help from this wacko bunch. I pray for all missing children and I pray for all murdered children and I pray for all their families. I do not feel anything for this family other than this baby.

:clap::clap::clap:Great post and I agree with you 100%, according to Cindy and Casey this is all about them. I am sick of Cindy whining "WHERE IS CAYLEE?"

Other than showing that the family is financially unsound. And that was already a point made by the prosecutor at the bond hearing. Where is everyone going with this? What does it mean?
Nowhere, really, other than to try to figure out the family dynamic and maybe speculate on whatever it was that caused Casey to choose that particular date over any other to take off with her daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven