Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't understand why Casey would be hanging out with a bunch of guys drinking and partying with her little 2 yr old....the girl is an idiot. GM may have some "issues" herself but at least Caylee was happy and well taken care of there...so it seems.

You know, maybe I haven't done this long enough, but for the life of me in my semi-normal brain I can't figure out the WHY of this. Why would you hurt your own child? All of the scenarios we've discussed here just don't feel right to me. There's something missing and I can't figure out what it is. It's driving me crazy.

Mothers and fathers kill their kids all the time for various reasons. Usually selfish ones. Casey is one cold "you know what".

I just can't understand why Casey would be hanging out with a bunch of guys drinking and partying with her little 2 yr old....the girl is an idiot. GM may have some "issues" herself but at least Caylee was happy and well taken care of there...so it seems.
Maybe that's what GM and Casey fought about.

Hi Tigress,

Having worked in a club, I can tell you that, many times, DJ/bartending jobs are only 2 days a week. Most of the people at the club I worked for had 9-5 jobs. We called in occasionally when we were just exhausted and thought it would be slow that night. Fri. 13th is usually slow b/c ppl like to go out and find other stuff to get into. Usually, you have a back-up bartender for each (at big clubs) and a co-DJ and a back-up for them.

I can't slueth, but I can give my personal experiences. I hope this helps a little :)

:) Thanks. I was just a little curious is all. When someone stays behind the curtain, I naturally want to know who and why.

ok, forgive me everyone.. but i was reading up on the Greta thread and noticed how everyone in there seemed to be saying how caylee was killed on this day or this day.. trying to figure it out.. so my question is, do we even know IF Caylee IS dead?????

For many of us it's a reasonable assumption.

Mothers and fathers kill their kids all the time for various reasons. Usually selfish ones. Casey is one cold "you know what".
I agree, but as strange as this may sound...in some way I think she lost her (yeah, like misplaced her).

:) Thanks. I was just a little curious is all. When someone stays behind the curtain, I naturally want to know who and why.

No problem :) I can't add much here as far as "sleuthing" but I am following this like a hawk! I do recognize things every once in a while I can contribute to, but you guys are really astute, maybe it should be looked into? But, I think they said they had spoken to TonE and DJ and cleared both, or am I completely wrong here? Can't keep the stories straight anymore!

LE found a visitor card when they went to talk to apartment manager. ZG had inquired on an apartment and filled out a visitor card where she also put her cell number. LE found her talked to her and even had her fill out something at the police department. She had nothing to do with any of it. Very weird, I admit.... maybe Casey stole stuff from the managers office and came across the card... after all LE haven't found anyone who met this Nanny, or talked to the Nanny, not anyone. Which is sssooo on odd so many levels.

Thanks shemc : ) I missed that info too. Still, to have that lady named ZG, the "nanny" Casey specifically said was named ZG,have actually looked at that apartment she directed the police to go to, is more than mere coincidence.

Sorry if I missed this earlier, but has it been said if the employees she named who worked at Universal actually used any "nanny?" I thought I heard her mother say she used the same nanny as her coworkers from Universal. (Could be wrong about that though...)

I'm so confused and disgusted with that womb donor. :furious:

No problem :) I can't add much here as far as "sleuthing" but I am following this like a hawk! I do recognize things every once in a while I can contribute to, but you guys are really astute, maybe it should be looked into? But, I think they said they had spoken to TonE and DJ and cleared both, or am I completely wrong here? Can't keep the stories straight anymore!

Oh no, as far as I know, they were both cleared. There was something said that perked my PI ears up and I wanted to follow up on it.

Thanks shemc : ) I missed that info too. Still, to have that lady named ZG, the "nanny" Casey specifically said was named ZG,have actually looked at that apartment she directed the police to go to, is more than mere coincidence.

Sorry if I missed this earlier, but has it been said if the employees she named who worked at Universal actually used any "nanny?" I thought I heard her mother say she used the same nanny as her coworkers from Universal. (Could be wrong about that though...)

I'm so confused and disgusted with that womb donor. :furious:

That would be Jeff Hopkins and Juliet Lewis. Jeff hasn't worked at Universal for a year or more. Jeff does not appear to have kids. Therefore no need for a nanny. Barely knows Casey and the last time he saw her was a couple of months ago. He also says he never introduced her to a nanny.

Juliet Lewis was not found on Universal's payroll and so far does not seem to exist at all.

And to clarify the apartment. ZG looked at an apartment at that building. We do not know what apartment.

There are timeline and document threads that have all of this info in them.

That would be Jeff Hopkins and Juliet Lewis. Jeff hasn't worked at Universal for a year or more. Jeff does not appear to have kids. Therefore no need for a nanny. Barely knows Casey and the last time he saw her was a couple of months ago. He also says he never introduced her to a nanny.

Juliet Lewis was not found on Universal's payroll and so far does not seem to exist at all.

Didn't Jeff Hopkins say he barely knew Casey and never recommended or even knew ZFG ?

How does one go about misplacing their kid?
Good question. It's just that there's been so many references to parks...Universal (theme park), Blanchard (another park)...maybe she was supposed to meet up with SOMEONE...and never showed. Why that person hasn't come forward is beyond me...but maybe it was someone she didn't really know...someone she had met while in a drunken stupor...handed Caylee off and just can't remember to who? I know it sounds farfetched...but I can't shake the feeling that Caylee is still alive.

Yes, it was mentioned on Greta that Tony was a "straight up" guy, cooperating with LE, and cleared.

I'll try this one more time. :) I'm closing this thread and starting a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB