Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you wait a day or two? It might be better to see what can be uncovered from the websites and what may or may not be linked. There's a lot of digging that can be done that may or may not lead to some specifics which would be more useful I suspect. I'm going to dig tomorrow, as this sort of thing is something I know a lot about and deal with a lot, and I know there are some others who seem to be also in that other thread (and who have started based on what's been posted here) Just a thought?

Don't worry I'm not jumping on it yet. But the racing thing feels right. I just know I'll need help wading through the thousands of pieces of info on this case. It's three a.m. and I am going to be up all night following this. Thanks for your help. Please keep us all posted on what you find out and i will share if I find anything.
I'm right near Detroit, so Iam no stranger to street racing either.

Surely the car and any forensics found around the home will be Casey's downfall if she did do something to Caylee. It can be proven by a witness, and possibly by videotape outside the check cashing place that Casey is the last one to drive that car.

Don't worry I'm not jumping on it yet. But the racing thing feels right. I just know I'll need help wading through the thousands of pieces of info on this case. It's three a.m. and I am going to be up all night following this. Thanks for your help. Please keep us all posted on what you find out and i will share if I find anything.
I'm right near Detroit, so Iam no stranger to street racing either.

I was SUPPOSED to be going to bed, but I am trying to stay up and see what they find on the domain part of this.

Meanwhile, for those of you who are good at remembering names, see if any of these ring a bell in this case:

http://www.pitbullmotorcycles.com/contact/index.htm
http://www.macedomotorsports.com (click contacts)

I can't sleep tonite and decided to check in and try to catch up here. That is going to be impossible since there are so many new posts, so please be kind and fill me in if this has already been discussed. I did not see it in my scan thru the threads.

THE PRESS CONFERENCE WAS OBVIOUSLY A DISTRACTION TECHNIQUE TO RELOCATE THE MEDIA AND KEEP THEM BUSY....... SO:

What happened during that time, does anyone know yet? The whole thing was clearly a set-up from the activity of CSI at the home this morning with investigators smugly smiling, the time delay while they got ready for the presser...also with officials laughing and joking in the background, the accidentally open mike, the obvious and overheard phone calls by officials, etc. The delay was not to get someone else there for the conference, it was obviously to make sure whatever they were doing elsewhere was set and ready to go while they kept the press busy with questions and NO NEW INFORMATION.

I can't sleep tonite and decided to check in and try to catch up here. That is going to be impossible since there are so many new posts, so please be kind and fill me in if this has already been discussed. I did not see it in my scan thru the threads.

THE PRESS CONFERENCE WAS OBVIOUSLY A DISTRACTION TECHNIQUE TO RELOCATE THE MEDIA AND KEEP THEM BUSY....... SO:

What happened during that time, does anyone know yet? The whole thing was clearly a set-up from the activity of CSI at the home this morning with investigators smugly smiling, the time delay while they got ready for the presser...also with officials laughing and joking in the background, the accidentally open mike, the obvious and overheard phone calls by officials, etc. The delay was not to get someone else there for the conference, it was obviously to make sure whatever they were doing elsewhere was set and ready to go while they kept the press busy with questions and NO NEW INFORMATION.

That I know of there has been no discussion about this in the media, speculation or otherwise.

Is it okay to post information about someone who may or may not have info or connections to a case? Just their names.

Okay, I'm going to go ahead and do it...but I'll hold back until someone tells me how much info I can give. The Anthonys home number is also used by two people with the last name Martinez. Have we found anyone else named Martinez wrapped up in this?

Okay, I'm going to go ahead and do it...but I'll hold back until someone tells me how much info I can give. The Anthonys home number is also used by two people with the last name Martinez. Have we found anyone else named Martinez wrapped up in this?

Martinez WAS mentioned. I believe that it was the last name listed to one of the places that Casey took them initially.

How'd you find this out? This is interesting.

Martinez WAS mentioned. I believe that it was the last name listed to one of the places that Casey took them initially.

How'd you find this out? This is interesting.

Net detective. I have a subscription and it has never let me down yet. Is it okay if I post first names?

Also has it been brought up that Cindy Anthony is short for Cynthia?

Also what happened with the connection someone found in an obit. that listed a Cynthia Anthony and also a Duckett as both being relatives?

Net detective. I have a subscription and it has never let me down yet. Is it okay if I post first names?

Also has it been brought up that Cindy Anthony is short for Cynthia?

Lol, well I posted Derrick Williams name the other day and didn't get in trouble. I think as long as you think it legitimately ties in, the mods are ok with it.

I was SUPPOSED to be going to bed, but I am trying to stay up and see what they find on the domain part of this.

Meanwhile, for those of you who are good at remembering names, see if any of these ring a bell in this case:

http://www.pitbullmotorcycles.com/contact/index.htm
http://www.macedomotorsports.com (click contacts)

Where did these come from? Personally I think they're totally unrelated, and honestly, I don't think the racing side of things is really related either.

I think the person with the $ is racing tied somehow, and I'm looking at that (and I think that also would explain tonight's benefit location) but I really think it's just another thing in the fusianworld, but nothing 'sinister' for lack of a better way to put it. There are some other things I'm looking at that may be interesting, but I don't think racing's going to be a factor in this at all.

Where did these come from? Personally I think they're totally unrelated, and honestly, I don't think the racing side of things is really related either.

I think the person with the $ is racing tied somehow, and I'm looking at that (and I think that also would explain tonight's benefit location) but I really think it's just another thing in the fusianworld, but nothing 'sinister' for lack of a better way to put it. There are some other things I'm looking at that may be interesting, but I don't think racing's going to be a factor in this at all.

Those were plugged on the fusian girls site that I was telling you about on the other thread.

Also, note on these threads that they are linked to a site called "Asian Singles". If they have one of these businesses, they may have more tied to that one too. Just a thought.

Lol, well I posted Derrick Williams name the other day and didn't get in trouble. I think as long as you think it legitimately ties in, the mods are ok with it.

Okay here goes...
Edith martinez and Jorge martinez are listed as having the same phone number as the Anthony family...it's listed other places, but so I don't get in trouble I won't post it. They are not listed as having the same address as the Anthony's, but when I ran the address that they do have, in Orlando, nothing came back. It's like that address doesn't exist. I won't post the address until I do get permission, that seems like an invasion of privacy.

THis is why WS works, you don't think it will tie in and I think the racing will be the key to the whole thing. Honestly, though, I don't care who is right, as long as Caylee is found.

Those were plugged on the fusian girls site that I was telling you about on the other thread.

Also, note on these threads that they are linked to a site called "Asian Singles". If they have one of these businesses, they may have more tied to that one too. Just a thought.

I think that the sites on the fusiangirls site are just people who are paying for advertising 'space' which must mean that the fusian 'community' also seems to enjoy the racing side of things.

Thus far everything I've found racing related are long established businesses tied to a variety of things, and fusian just happens to be one of them.

What all goes on on the fusian side of things may be another story, but these other businesses I'm quite confident are totally unrelated and are ITPs (innocent third parties)

I think that the sites on the fusiangirls site are just people who are paying for advertising 'space' which must mean that the fusian 'community' also seems to enjoy the racing side of things.

It wasn't an ad. It said across the top "Meet our newest model Ashley" then it said "Thanks to Macedo Motorsports" and then it said the same for the other.

Are there any mods on right now that can chime in and tell us if this is ok to be talking about?

I'm closing this thread and I just started a new one. I will answer your question as soon as I close this thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname