Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice to be back! Yes, the likely scenario must be they were in the car if casey did take them and they were "returned" to the shed. No imaginary pizza box...they were in a bag...evidently sitting right there for george to hand over. Lol
ita! Fwiw!!

LOL;; ROTFL... FOr the last time- its a BAG, not a BOX... How many times must I remind you!:blowkiss::blowkiss:
Yes...this time it is a box! If you think it is actually leftover pizza from Cindy and George...we need a box to prove it! LOL :blowkiss:

As for the pizza - I clearly remember Cindy saying there were maggots on the pizza. There was discussions about that in a previous thread. If George turned that over - I would hope the maggots were there too - those maggots could prove very very helpful in the forensics as maggots do not "collect" on old pizza. And those maggots could also hold DNA evidence.

I have always thought Casey left because her parents were starting the tough love phase and they would not leave everything open when they were not home. Just mo, agreed its a theory

Well we know she had car keys, wonder if she still had house keys? New locks there would be very telling?

As for the pizza - I clearly remember Cindy saying there were maggots on the pizza. There was discussions about that in a previous thread. If George turned that over - I would hope the maggots were there too - those maggots could prove very very helpful in the forensics as maggots do not "collect" on old pizza. And those maggots could also hold DNA evidence.
You are so right! However, if it was mixed in with raw meat rotting in the garbage...they could come from there.

Does anyone know, when George handed LE the Pizza from the trash was it from an inside or outside barrel? Also, has LE made any comment about the pizza smelling terrible when George gave it to them??

I am not buying into the pizza theory in case you are wondering :)

I haven't heard where George retrieved the garbage from for the detective. IIRC, the detective had a conversation with George by phone about the smell and garbage before the detective went out and picked it up. The detective, IIRC, testified that in his opinion there was nothing in the garbage to create that smell. Or something close to that.

Yes, as usual you are exactly right, bag, not box, conveniently in their garbage can. Wana take bets whose prints they find on it??
Ya gotta give him credit, though, for saving it.

I have always thought Casey left because her parents were starting the tough love phase and they would not leave everything open when they were not home. Just mo, agreed its a theory

Well we know she had car keys, wonder if she still had house keys? New locks there would be very telling?

I agree

I don't see Cindy going all out for this "tough love" theory. I don't see George going to the expense to change the locks either. They wanted to keep Casey and Caylee at home...not prevent her from being there, imo. I didn't get anywhere that Cindy actually wanted Casey to leave, but that Casey decided to leave on her own because of the conflict with Caylee's obvious bond with Cindy.

I know, I have beat Fusian to death...but do they have a menu online anywhere or does anyone have an idea what they serve besides wine and really expensive liquor?

You are so right! However, if it was mixed in with raw meat rotting in the garbage...they could come from there.
I just don't hold much truth or relevance in this pizza. Cindy said the maggots were on the pizza. If when George cleaned out the car and found the pizza (with maggots in tow) and threw it in the garbage - then when LE retrieved that pizza - they would have also gotten the maggots as well. LE knows all about forensics and maggots. Regardless if the maggots had "fed" on other old rotting meat - they still hold whatever they were on previously - kinda like mosquitos biting and holding blood. Since we have not heard much of anything else about this pizza - then I believe the whole pizza thing is irrevelant.
JMHO

Which brings up the question...Have they set a court/trial date for those?
That's what we're waiting for if I'm not mistaken...the "information" or "charging documents"...she's been arrested for this but now has to be formally charged. There will be IMHO more charges added shortly (or hopefully).

I know, I have beat Fusian to death...but do they have a menu online anywhere or does anyone have an idea what they serve besides wine and really expensive liquor?
Editorial Review for Fusian Ultra Lounge – by Kimberly Briggs
In Short
Not craving Asian? No problem. This eatery also features European and neo-American classics on the menu. Typical Far East fare like pineapple fried rice, beef and broccoli, and edamame are offered as well as other entrees of questionable origin like chilled spaghetti and fried cheesecake. Shimmy the calories away on the dance floor on salsa night Thursdays or hip-hop and house Fridays. Daring disco dolls shake their stuff on the lighted platform. Knock back another cocktail and lose it in the warm cherry lighting.

http://orlando.citysearch.com/profile/45891782/orlando_fl/fusian_ultra_lounge.html

That's what we're waiting for if I'm not mistaken...the "information" or "charging documents"...she's been arrested for this but now has to be formally charged. There will be IMHO more charges added shortly (or hopefully).

They only have a few more days to charge her or she will walk on no bail until they come up with charges. I think they have 18 more days and 1 week extension.

Editorial Review for Fusian Ultra Lounge – by Kimberly Briggs
In Short
Not craving Asian? No problem. This eatery also features European and neo-American classics on the menu. Typical Far East fare like pineapple fried rice, beef and broccoli, and edamame are offered as well as other entrees of questionable origin like chilled spaghetti and fried cheesecake. Shimmy the calories away on the dance floor on salsa night Thursdays or hip-hop and house Fridays. Daring disco dolls shake their stuff on the lighted platform. Knock back another cocktail and lose it in the warm cherry lighting.

http://orlando.citysearch.com/profile/45891782/orlando_fl/fusian_ultra_lounge.html

Thank you. Why can't I find this stuff when I need it.

I guess what I've been trying to ask is this:

Why is the fact that Cindy backtracked regarding her opinion on the origin of the smell important to the investigation?

There have been so many posts on this forum slamming her for saying the smell was rotten pizza. I just don't understand why that is such a big deal, since she did report the smell, and they handed over the car. I haven't read that LE has had to get search warrants, so it seems they are cooperating. It appears that they have met with LE several times, apparently without a lawyer. Now - if she and George had taken the car to a car wash and cleaned it - that would be a totally different thing. By all reports, the GPs have been cooperating.

Cindy is under incredible stress and and her rants to the media are not helping garner sympathy for the family. Cindy as the family spokesperson = not helpful. But it's not criminal to want to believe the smell could have come from pizza.

A quick off-the-subject: Can anyone tell me why my avator is not showing when I post? I added a picture of my "Grandpup" beagle and it is not displayed. Help, please?

I see your beautiful grandpuppy!!:)

Is there any known connection between Casey and the city of Warren, OH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MJULE09