Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not what she said to the police. The charging affadavit and all reports that I have seen say Zenaida.

I think on the 911 tapes it was with an A, but then in report it is an E. Just another inconsistancy! Just like on the 911 call, she said the number she spoke to Caylee at that very day was already disconnected when she tried to call it back, but on the jailhouse convo w/lee she said it was a private call. This B has so many lies she can't keep em straight.

Maybe Casey plans to talk before the birthday rolls around? Wouldn't that be nice?
It would be wonderful!! Sadly though I don't think she'll reveal Caylee's location as it would implicate herself in murder.

If she was going to the clubs to search for the nanny, ummm wouldn't there have been someone speak up by now to say that they saw her there asking questions about the nanny?

You know what bothers me the most with Casey, it's her smile, she's just so damned pleased with herself!

VB

Yes, she seems very proud of herself....I think it's all a big game to her....she's already thinking about the book and movie deal $$$...(as is her mother and probably her attorney IMO)

It's infuriating to me to watch her. She needs someone to shake her and slap her across the face to get her attention and let her know that this is not a game.

It is very strange to me that Caylee's father has never been named.....but I am leaning towards the hypothosis that Casey doesn't know who the father is.

MarlaT

That is not what she said to the police. The charging affadavit and all reports that I have seen say Zenaida.

I am sure that LE in checking out all variations of Zenaida with A, with an E, with initials, every possible combination that is available.

I figure, if we can think of it, they already thought of it, besides they have the ability to contact every single police force throughout the entire country, as well as the FBI database, and Social Security, IRS and so on and so on.

Yes, she seems very proud of herself....I think it's all a big game to her....she's already thinking about the book and movie deal $$$...(as is her mother and probably her attorney IMO)

It's infuriating to me to watch her. She needs someone to shake her and slap her across the face to get her attention and let her know that this is not a game.

It is very strange to me that Caylee's father has never been named.....but I am leaning towards the hypothosis that Casey doesn't know who the father is.

MarlaT

It has the makings of a great Lifetime movie.

O/T so don't shoot me, but WHERE did those pink handcuffs come from?? I have never seen pink handcuffs, how bizarre! I bet Casey thinks they are pretty!

Casey must be telepathic or something to have this inside scoop that little Caley will be home for her birthday. How did she come across this information? She doesn't have visitors, except family. And they surely wouldn't sit on information about Caylee when her life is in danger! Who passed this along? Phone calls are recorded. Is this jailhouse scuttlebutt? Did the vision come to her in a dream? Truly a gifted individual.

Can inmates use their attorney's phones?

O/T so don't shoot me, but WHERE did those pink handcuffs come from?? I have never seen pink handcuffs, how bizarre! I bet Casey thinks they are pretty!

hahaa I was thinking the same thing. The did a "test" in an Arizona? New Mexico? Somewhere prison/jail and said it was soothing to the inmates.

She better get used to them! :biggrin:

hahaa I was thinking the same thing. The did a "test" in an Arizona? New Mexico? Somewhere prison/jail and said it was soothing to the inmates.

And that's what is most important, soooooooooooothing the inmates..do they also have incense in their cells??:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80