Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your theory puts a whole new spin on this:

"Mom," Casey Anthony said. "I just saw your nice little cameo on TV."

"Which one," Cindy Anthony said.

"What do you mean, which one?" Casey Anthony said.

"Which one?" Cindy Anthony said. "I did four different ones, and I haven't seen them all. I've only seen one or two so far."

"You don't know what my involvement is in (inaudible)?" Casey Anthony asked.

"Casey," Cindy Anthony said.

"Mom," Casey Anthony said.

"No, I don't know what your involvement is, sweetheart," Cindy Anthony said. "You are not telling me where she's at."

"Because I don't (expletive) know where she's at," Casey Anthony said. "You are kidding me?"

"Casey, don't waste your call screaming and hollering at me," Cindy Anthony said.

"Waste my call sitting in the jail?" Casey Anthony said.

"Whose fault is it you're sitting in jail?" Cindy Anthony said. "Are you blaming me you are sitting in the jail? Blame yourself for telling lies. What do you mean it is not your fault? What do you mean it's not your fault, sweetheart? If you would have told them the truth and not lied about everything…"

"Do me a favor and just tell me what Tony's number is," Casey Anthony said. "I don't want to talk to you. Forget it."

Doesn't this almost sound like, yeah I know what happened, but this is how we are going to play it.

I think whatever happened to Caylee happened on either the night of the 15th or the morning of the 16th. The only thing is that whatever happened to Caylee, the grandparents had to be complicit. The house if definately the crime scene. No one saw Caylee after this date. What did she do kill her in the car? That is why the cadaver dogs hit on the backyard and the car. Something is up. These people are protecting more then Casey. I also think that a family decision has now been made that they will throw Casey under the bus now. These interviews are not helping Casey at all they are helping everybody else.

I wonder if it was even locked.
I want to know where the keys were found. Did they test them for any DNA evidence? Whoever put that body in the trunk did not wash their hands before starting that car.

Cindy is bonkers to think the charges were a victory. She's only relieved that they haven't charged Casey with murder ..... yet! Paranoia is eating this family up!

And Cindy is setting things up so that when Casey is charged with murder, she is going to say that Caylee was alive and well until Casey handed her over to the babysitter. It was the babysitter that killed Caylee.

this thread is getting way too long - can someone start the next one?

After reading my last post. Charging George. I'm just not buying this. Both Cindy and George have already had extensive meetings with both the feds and the locals. If they didn't know then - they do now - you talk, you lie, you expose anything, YOU GO DOWN. So WHY are they still fabricating stuff like this? Are they doing it with the blessings of all LE involved? It keeps everybody off the real scent. Caylee could be being held in some obscure guarded compound (and I believe it to be out of the country as well). I don't mean like a fortress - more like a resort type mansion. They (feds) are trying to figure a way to crack the force field and get inside to grab her. I thought that that was what was about to go down last Friday with the unscheduled presser - then something went wrong and it didn't go down. Hence the crappy Q&A we got.
I think what we're seeing now are stories fabricated in response to the kind of questions they're being asked by the OCSO and the FBI.

After reading my last post. Charging George. I'm just not buying this. Both Cindy and George have already had extensive meetings with both the feds and the locals. If they didn't know then - they do now - you talk, you lie, you expose anything, YOU GO DOWN. So WHY are they still fabricating stuff like this? Are they doing it with the blessings of all LE involved? It keeps everybody off the real scent. Caylee could be being held in some obscure guarded compound (and I believe it to be out of the country as well). I don't mean like a fortress - more like a resort type mansion. They (feds) are trying to figure a way to crack the force field and get inside to grab her. I thought that that was what was about to go down last Friday with the unscheduled presser - then something went wrong and it didn't go down. Hence the crappy Q&A we got.
:eek::eek::eek: WTH are you talking about?! Yes, that would explain the decomp in the trunk and the pack of lies this family has told. :waitasec: No way!

According to George, he was the last one besides Casey to see Caylee. On the 16th...

I think the Fed boys need to take Cindy and George into separate rooms, question them each for hours then start throwing the charges on them too. This is beyond bizarre. They can't keep this game up for long, they're already folding under pressure.

Cindy admitted on national TV tonight that Casey has told her who has Caylee but she can't say. I'm sure LE is loving that interview because I'm also sure Cindy didn't disclose that bit of information to them.

They'll most likely catch Cindy in a lie, because I don't know when she's had enough time talking to Casey to be told all the things she claims.

Did anyone ever find out why George and Cindy waited so long after the notice from the tow yard to pick up the car?
Seems like out of town maybe, or alluded so slightly to this factor? Cindy testified a card came in the mail, some how it was missed, not her exact words, then they received the letter. Swear I heard her also say the 16th it was picked up somewhere, then 15th? Then again Cindy also at one point said she had not seen Caylee since the 7th of June. Then George cleared her up and said you 8th, me 9th. Then LE cleared Cindy up again and said the 15th of June. They can't keep any of their lies straight. In the mean time where is Caylee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa