Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember something about the car being backed into the driveway and it was unusual. I think a neighbor mentioned this. When was this? Or am I losing my mind over this?

I am so rooting for Caylee to be alive and well but everytime I hear there's a press conference I feel sick to my stomach.

Yes. the neighbor reported that casey backed her car up to the garage (after borrowing the shovel) and he said that it was unusual for her to do.

Peterson also backed his truck up to the garage when removing "blue tarps" the day Laci went missing...

All the more ominous.

"We went through a lot of scenarios with the authorities, accidents and stuff, and none of it makes sense," she said. "Why put us through all this? It doesn't make sense. She wouldn't do that," Cindy said.

In reference to being asked about formal charges being filed against Casey Tuesday, Cindy said she is pleased they did not charge her with anything additional to charges leading to her arrest July 16.

Oh Cindy SHE WOULD put you through all this, because she hates you. IMHO.

"If they had evidence on her, they could have charged her with what they think she may have done," Cindy said.

Let's just say Casey did murder Caylee, and presumably buried her in the backyard (I trust the dogs more then I do any of the families lies) so, why then or what motivated Casey to MOVE the body? Was there a smell present? Was she trying to frame her mother for the crime? Casey knew her parents did not know where Amy was living, so Amy had to take them to the apartment. How long had Casey planned on pretending to look for this babysitter?

Did George say if the gas cans were empty when he found them in the trunk?

About the purse being left in the car.....has that been confirmed by LE?

I've decided not to believe another word spewed by the Anthonys....

Let's just say Casey did murder Caylee, and presumably buried her in the backyard (I trust the dogs more then I do any of the families lies) so, why then or what motivated Casey to MOVE the body? Was there a smell present? Was she trying to frame her mother for the crime? Casey knew her parents did not know where Amy was living, so Amy had to take them to the apartment. How long had Casey planned on pretending to look for this babysitter?

She confessed to Jesse and he told her it had to moved or it would be found. Possibly prompted by guilt, or the knowledge that her parents were having cement poured the weekend of 7/4 and she was not sure where..

Shannon: Yes. the neighbor reported that casey backed her car up to the garage (after borrowing the shovel) and he said that it was unusual for her to do.

Do you know this as fact? I read the neighbors could not remember the day she borrowed the shovel, but did the backing of the car correlate with the borrowing of the shovel?

Why on earth did she complicate things and said she dropped Caylee off on the 9th?WHy not say 16th or 17th?:confused:

Casey never said the 9th Cindy did. She confused Fathers day which was the 15th for the 9th.(something about vacation time; Bond hearing)

Casey said specifically that she hadn't seen her daughter in "31 days" Which if you count backwards from that 911 call which was made on the 16th....it will bring you to June 15th. Casey was stating that she hadn't seen her in 31 days which means June 15th. And we know Cindy saw her on the 15th

And George last saw her on the 16th.

No one but the invisible "Zanny" has seen her since.

I think June 16th is the day that whatever happened -happened to Little Caylee.

Bottom line: last alleged sighting of Caylee = June 15th (by Cindy); June 16th (by George); June 16th (by Casey).

All of the spin and obfuscation does not change the fact that it was three members of this family who were the last known people to have seen that child, and no one is vouching that she was alive after Monday June 16th.

Independent verification in the form of the Father's Day video puts the last known 'proof of life' date at June 15th.

"In this family, if the lips are moving? Lying!"
Kimberly Guilfoyle, Fox News

She confessed to Jesse and he told her it had to moved or it would be found. Possibly prompted by guilt, or the knowledge that her parents were having cement poured the weekend of 7/4 and she was not sure where..

Blink: This could very well be the reason, I had forgotten about the cement.

LE are going to hold there cards close to there chest,the minute they charge her with anything that has to do with the death (IF) they know,they have to release what information the have to Baez. Their just not ready to do that. JMO

One reason that GA most likely made a police report was for insurance purposes. In order to be reimbursed for any repairs, the insurance company requires a report to be filed. We (and also our next door neighbors) have had vandalism damage to our outside landscaping lighting on several occasions. The sheriffs officers filled out the forms, said the "pink one" is for your insurance, and said that unless someone gets video of the vandals which includes their cars, tags and enough lighting to clearly identify the people while they are smashing the lights, there is no way to ever prosecute anyone even if they admit to someone they did it and brag about it. So, I did not report back to the sheriffs office, even though someone later did tell us who had done it, they had already said there was no point in doing so!

Casey never said the 9th Cindy did. She confused Fathers day which was the 15th for the 9th.(something about vacation time; Bond hearing)

Casey said specifically that she hadn't seen her daughter in "31 days" Which if you count backwards from that 911 call which was made on the 16th....it will bring you to June 15th. Casey was stating that she hadn't seen her in 31 days which means June 15th. And we know Cindy saw her on the 15th

And George last saw her on the 16th.

No one but the invisible "Zanny" has seen her since.

I think June 16th is the day that whatever happened -happened to Little Caylee.
Thanks.:) I was confused.

Cindy is now a celebrity. A role she is relishing. I wish the media would totally ignore her, George and Lee.

Who would send a limo? A high powered attorney. I smell a lawsuit coming against media or LE by Cindy and George.
IMO

Would would send a limo? A high powered attorney. I smell a lawsuit coming against media or LE by Cindy and George.
IMO

More shades of the McCanns eh? Let them sue, they will have to go to court to prove it's liable....do they want to go there, I think not.

Would would send a limo? A high powered attorney. I smell a lawsuit coming against media or LE by Cindy and George.
IMO

A law suit for what though? Cindy couldn't keep her mouth shut even if her life depended on it. Everytime she speaks she digs a bigger hole for herself, George, and Casey.

Thank God for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member