Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if cholorine is stronger than bleach? Didn't the forensic pathologist say that bleach wouldn't necessarily kill DNA? I wonder if cholorine would... :waitasec:

Yes It is

That's right!!!! George says - per last night - that he was sitting on the couch watching the cooking show ON THE 16TH - and he said goodbye to casey and caylee with their backpacks - now they say when they got home the gate was unlocked and the ladder in the pool. Doesn't add up.

when him & Cindy got back from a vacation?, or did they get back to the home the same day, Geo saw them leave?...the 16th

That's right!!!! George says - per last night - that he was sitting on the couch watching the cooking show ON THE 16TH - and he said goodbye to casey and caylee with their backpacks - now they say when they got home the gate was unlocked and the ladder in the pool. Doesn't add up.

I did not understand this story when it was aired last night. I must have missed part of the story. I thought the family is saying they did not see there daughter or grandchild for a month?

depends on what age she was- she has been to counslers, in house treatment programs, out bound programs, you name it.

She has a mental illness. ADD, detachment disorder, chemical inbalance....she is very, very good at even fooling counslers. At least she was when she was little, but it no longer works at her age. She is the same age as Casey and after she had kids, her lies stoped working because as a child you could excuse some behavior but as an adult, it just does not work.

People like this are always right, thats why they can't keep a job. Everyone else is wrong, they are always the victim...always.

I saw a post just before I saw yours talking about Borderline Personality Disorder and wondering whether your daughter had BPD? I'll look up detachment disorder. I think there is some type mental illness associated with Casey.

I just wanted other to understand that this case will make you crazy trying to figure it out! It was probably something that was so simple, an accident and this girl has got to spin her lies to cover up because she was not taking care of her own child.

Remember, this child was only alive for the first few years of her life because she lived at the grandparents home. Less than a month alone with the mother and she wanted to party. She would have done anyting to justify to herself in leaving caylee alone or with someone who was not safe to watch the child with.

I totally agree with you MitchLite...and Casey was already in trouble with the parents and would come up with any story rather than hear "I told you so"...

Has there been any mention yet of testing of both vehicles ( caseys vehicle and her friends car) for the milege usage?

So does that mean that Casey & Caylee came back after George left for his work (if he had a job)? Or atleast if we believe the Greta statement lastnight - this would be an option...

Other locations the divers should look.

There is a lake in Oveido which is straight up north off of Alafaya Trail, which would not be difficult for Casey to have traveled with 2 gas cans full of gas to - 10 miles north of their house at most. Lake Jessup is a huge lake where anyone can drive their car right up to, day or night, take something out of the trunk and dispose of it. QUOTE]

OH GEEEZ I don't think they'll go diving there , it's full of gators :eek:

You wouldn't believe how good and brave these police and military divers are here. They will go ANYWHERE to look for a child. They usually have a boat following right along with them, and someone on the boat is usually prepared to shoot or dart the gator if need be. This is what they did up in Lake County when they were looking for Trenton Duckett.

I was thinking the same thing . What's next ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey