Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a problem. As you said we have a homicide detective George, whose experience is in murder crime scenes/aftermath/evidence. He admits he knew what decomp smelled like and prior to that, he was also fully aware that Ms. Casey was the culprit who stole the gas cans taken in his burglary? If anything a homicide detective does know is this. "You do not tamper with any evidence".

Why at the least, didn't George immediately report the vehicle odor on the day he drove the veh. home? Some think he's being factual when he says. Oh "I thought it was a dead animal" and where may I ask was the animal hidden? How long after a veh sits for days on end prior to being picked up, did this dead animal odor continue to emit from? The tires, muffler, exhaust? Then why the need to air the car out? Lay odds he popped the trunk to air it. He would be able to go directly to the trunk and get the best whiff of his life. Something was suspect, wrong, yes he knew.
Didn't he pick up the vehicle on the 15th? He did tell someone-Cindy!

The thing about the grandparents is that even if they weren't involved in the actual disappearance of Caylee, they ARE involved in the continuance of her being gone! To tell all the convoluted stories and outright lies that they are telling makes them fundamentally as guilty as whomever caused her disappearance to begin with!

Cindy said that she would walk the streets and knock on doors for as long as it took to get Caylee back, but all she has done since the beginning is to hamper any progress that LE might have made by keeping them busy sorting through all of the lies!

What if Casey had actually left Caylee in an apartment somewhere on her own, alive and well, maybe even thinking that she would go right back to her, but then got arrested? Of course she should have confessed right then; but when she didn't and the grandparents began all of their lies and coverups, time that could have been spent finding that child was wasted and because two weeks have now passed with LE having to sort through all of the garbage they keep spewing, the baby would now be dead from starvation!

Those grandparents should be sitting in a cell right there beside the mother! They are NO DIFFERENT than she is!

Final thought before I go to bed. If those flags in the overhead views show the places that that the dog hit, then it must have been hitting on fluids that were dripping from a body. There is no way that she could have laid the body down that many times in that small a space. I think the flags are for something else. Maybe cigarette butts or places where the Anthony's dogs had started to dig. Otherwise the dog hit the same place repeatedly, yet, (I know who I sound like and I hate it too) inconsistently.

Usually when there is a case like this, you go to various blogs and see friends and relatives of the victims or suspects are posting away. Sometimes its in support or sometimes it isnt. We are not seeing that at all in this case. Why are people that know Casey afraid to talk, obviously they are quite familar with the internet so blogs etc wouldnt be a new concept for them.
That's a very good question.

Usually when there is a case like this, you go to various blogs and see friends and relatives of the victims or suspects are posting away. Sometimes its in support or sometimes it isnt. We are not seeing that at all in this case. Why are people that know Casey afraid to talk, obviously they are quite familar with the internet so blogs etc wouldnt be a new concept for them.

Hi busylady, I have asked this several times, it's really quite odd that no one is coming on saying anything at all, there would be like a 1000 people with some kind of distanct contact to her, you'd think people with just a vague knowledge of her would not be avoiding these forums for her sake, weird
There are 304 "friends" or acquaintances on her Facebook. A few of them have put up photos of themselves with her or of Caylee as their profile pics in support of her being missing

I fully agree with you both

Was that on a 911 call or a jail call?
Jail call...but if someone out there knows otherwise, please post. It is VERY late here on the east coast (of the US).

Either way - this little girl needs to found - AND SOON. I've said that already. The rate of decomp and in this florida heat. We are quickly approaching (if not already there - depending on where she is) that all that will be found is skeletal - which makes COD next to impossible and that much harder to prove murder. Casey gets charged with neglient homicide or manslaughter - then she pipes up and starts screaming mommie did it or daddy did it - now you have to go to a jury with all this hot mess and no way will they be able to prove "beyond a reasonable doubt" and possible all walk free. Casey still has the other charges and I found in another article today that said she could face possible charges in additional cases! Now what's up with that?

I think the additional cases are pending charges for the theft of checks/cash from Amy, and possible other thefts.

Final thought before I go to bed. If those flags in the overhead views show the places that that the dog hit, then it must have been hitting on fluids that were dripping from a body. There is no way that she could have laid the body down that many times in that small a space. I think the flags are for something else. Maybe cigarette butts or places where the Anthony's dogs had started to dig. Otherwise the dog hit the same place repeatedly, yet, (I know who I sound like and I hate it too) inconsistently.

Was that spot in the corner with the red flags the place where the playhouse was? I thought someone said that the playhouse had been moved over by LE.

This is a problem. As you said we have a homicide detective George, whose experience is in murder crime scenes/aftermath/evidence. He admits he knew what decomp smelled like and prior to that, he was also fully aware that Ms. Casey was the culprit who stole the gas cans taken in his burglary? If anything a homicide detective does know is this. "You do not tamper with any evidence".

Why at the least, didn't George immediately report the vehicle odor on the day he drove the veh. home? Some think he's being factual when he says. Oh "I thought it was a dead animal" and where may I ask was the animal hidden? How long after a veh sits for days on end prior to being picked up, did this dead animal odor continue to emit from? The tires, muffler, exhaust? Then why the need to air the car out? Lay odds he popped the trunk to air it. He would be able to go directly to the trunk and get the best whiff of his life. Something was suspect, wrong, yes he knew.

you know I watched one of the older news videos of george the other day. He was speaking to the odor issue..and he said, yes, it was his first thought..the smell...and what it said to him..
he went on to say something then about how your mind dont want to go there so he thought it just had to be she had run over an animal...because NO WAY casey would do this...
He's not being logical...and in so many words...he admitted it in that interview...

he didnt have to admit that this was his first thought ...he is basically saying to me "ya...this is bad and I know it..but I cant accept it"
Same thing with cindy and that 911 call..she was in the moment...she was honest...but then the unthinkable is at your door step and you fool yourself to believe it just can't be when the dust settles
they know...they have known...but they are fighting those thoughts and holding on to any kind of bs to back up the imaginary way they want it to be..I don;t think they are out right lying to us..but i do think they are lying to themselves...
because they love thier grand daughter...because they love thier daughter...

if we are going to hold these grandparents to every word they speak than we cant forget some of the most important ones...

like cindy calling 911 and pulling the police in, in the first place

and george pulling the cop aside and saying "I have a feeling she is hiding something " (speaking about Casey)

I am going to give these people the benefit of the doubt until LE shows me something different...It's casey I don't trust..and LE has been fast to show to show me that is founded...

I don't think anybody wants their name associated with this case. IIRC one family in particular has threatened legal action after their family member was discussed.

Was that spot in the corner with the red flags the place where the playhouse was? I thought someone said that the playhouse had been moved over by LE.

I'm pretty sure.
Alright, now I am going to bed. I have to get up in 4 hours.

you know I watched one of the older news videos of george the other day. He was speaking to the odor issue..and he said, yes, it was his first thought..the smell...and what it said to him..
he went on to say something then about how your mind dont want to go there so he thought it just had to be she had run over an animal...because NO WAY casey would do this...
He's not being logical...and in so many words...he admitted it in that interview...

he didnt have to admit that this was his first thought ...he is basically saying to me "ya...this is bad and I know it..but I cant accept it"
Same thing with cindy and that 911 call..she was in the moment...she was honest...but then the unthinkable is at your door step and you fool yourself to believe it just can't be when the dust settles
they know...they have known...but they are fighting those thoughts and holding on to any kind of bs to back up the imaginary way they want it to

be..I don;t think they are out right lying to us..but i do think they are lying to themselves...

if we are going to hold these grandparents to every word they speak than we cant forget some of the most important ones...

and george pulling the cop aside and saying "I have a feeling she is hiding something " (speaking about Casey)

I am going to give these people the benefit of the doubt until LE shows me something different...It's casey I don't trust..and LE has been fast to show to show me that is founded...

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

they know...they have known...but they are fighting those thoughts and holding on to any kind of bs to back up the imaginary way they want it to be..I don;t think they are out right lying to us..but i do think they are lying to themselves...

The un-thinkable so true, but they claim they were worried about their grand daughter and daughter missing for a month. What this has shown as new info comes out, their not telling the truth. As far as I see it, their crediability is out the window. My opinion.

I think that's exactly what happened..............

I think there's a good possibility that whatever happened to Caylee, happened somewhere other than the grandparent's house. I think Casey stashed the body somewhere for two days and then put it in the trunk of her car and proceeded to the grandparent's home with the intention of burying the body there.

I think Casey backed her car into the driveway because she had the body in the trunk. She borrowed the shovel and waited for the neighbor to go into his house.

Then she removed the body, proceeded to the backyard, and laid the body close to where she started digging. She found the digging hard and moved to another location in the yard, moving the body closer to that area. Again, she found the digging hard or an obstacle like tree roots, and moved to yet another location, moving the body again. After about 45 minutes or so, she gave up, returned the shovel, and put the body back into the trunk. This accounts for the cadaver dogs hitting on three locations in the backyard.

When she found she couldn't bury Caylee in her parent's backyard, Casey had to consider other options. She may have left the body in her trunk overnight while she considered other locations.

I think she may have actually disposed of the body on the 19th.

There's no way George opened the trunk of Casey's car on June 24th and found everything "normal" with the exception of finding his missing gas cans.

I wonder if Casey had a habit of leaving the house with Caylee to supposedly go to work and then returning as soon as she knew her father had gone to work and that Cindy would not be home for a few hours. Could have been part of her ruse to make her parents think she actually had a job. She and Caylee could have come back to house as soon as George was gone and that is when something happened to Caylee. If Casey attempted to bury her in the back yard, then she would have to have laid Casey's body down somewhere while she was digging the hole. If she put her body either in the sandbox or in the playhouse to keep it out of sight while she dug a hole that could account for the dogs hitting on more than one place. Perhaps she buried her in a shallow grave and then afterwards decided it was not a good idea so she moved her to the trunk of her car and disposed of her body somewhere else. I wonder what time Cindy came home from work that night? Was she late getting home because she went to the gym or something giving Casey more time to decide what to do with Caylee's body. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona