Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think a body left in a trunk (in the summer heat) would be very hard to remove after 15/18 days, also the odor would of been terrible when the cops picked the car up.
It was very strong according to LE and Cindy.

Detectives reported smelling a strong odor of human decomposition in the car trunk after cadaver dogs led them there. They said they also found hair samples similar to those belonging to Caylee.

Cindy Anthony said the trunk smelled like a dead body when she called 911 to report her granddaughter missing. She also asked emergency dispatchers to take her daughter into custody.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398762,00.html

Would love to know the two other individuals she tried calling those two days, when she was calling her mom and dad. It does also say the calls all went unanswered.

Yes, I think it's very odd. that we are just now hearing about the "ladder ON the pool & the gate left open."

Did anyone notice in the pic's up on Greta's site show a pic. of the ladder ON the pool ??? I thought this ladder was ALWAYS taken down after swimming ??
This is not new. The ladder was up on the pool during the search of the backyard. This is another "inconsistent" statement from Cindy!! :bang:

Would love to know the two other individuals she tried calling those two days, when she was calling her mom and dad. It does also say the calls all went unanswered.

funny they were all unanswered, I always pick up my phone

If she wanted the car stolen, I'm not sure why she'd leave it the Amscot. It looks like its on a main road. I assume there's traffic at all hours, the area's well lit, and there are signs warning that parking is only for Amscot clients (all others will be towed). Why not just ditch it on a street somewhere?

Oh well, just another thing about this case that makes me scratch my head. (<-- it's cheaper than drinking, dontcha know)

Could be she is ripe with fear about getting caught and anger this DD.
I agree. She was upset at herself for letting the cat out of the bag and having then to deal with the onslaught of what was to come out from her first two calls. It was genuine alright...but not for the reasons people are thinking at all! :eek:

I would also like to know who else she called! :waitasec:

I wonder how things would have unfolded had one of those early calls been answered? Maybe it was only after she had awhile to think about things that she started thinking "maybe I can just lie my way out of this one..."

funny they were all unanswered, I always pick up my phone

But weren't George and Cindy at work? I hardly ever answer my cell phone at work, it's in my purse in a drawer and I don't usually hear it ring.

If she wanted the car stolen, I'm not sure why she'd leave it the Amscot. It looks like its on a main road. I assume there's traffic at all hours, the area's well lit, and there are signs warning that parking is only for Amscot clients (all others will be towed). Why not just ditch it on a street somewhere?

Oh well, just another thing about this case that makes me scratch my head. (<-- it's cheaper than drinking, dontcha know)
People who use check cashing places are not the same people who bother to use banks to keep their money! If you think about the type of people using the check cashing place...it would be a great place to think a car would be stolen from there.

She has got to have told someone, a friend knows or suspects something, someone saw something-no matter what kind of monster a 22 year old mother of a 3 year old would have shown some sort of behaviour chnage surely

But weren't George and Cindy at work? I hardly ever answer my cell phone at work, it's in my purse in a drawer and I don't usually hear it ring.

yes true, I have a job where I can answer but it's true a lot of my friends don't

George only started his new job the Monday before the first hearing. Cindy supposedly was on vacation time (IIRC) unless it was later. However, I would be willing to bet that not ONE of those calls was to either parent...as she was WITH them, IMO.

It's really not though, Cindy really focused on that pool ladder in one of her first interviews. It's the first we've heard of the gate open, but we heard that from Mark Furhman. He could have gotten that from the police who got it from the Anthony's.

I don't believe anyone intentionally killed this child. I don't believe the grandparents would cover it up. I think they are in severe denial. Casey probably got scared, knew it was her fault, and reacted out of fear.

How she hasn't cracked at this point is unreal to me. I do believe that this was an accident though.

What a mess this case is....I just thought it strange this ladder/open gate is finally reported,.... yet they file reports on missing gas cans.

well, back to work for me... good luck today, everyone! I'll be eagerly skimming the threads whenever I have a chance. :)

Anyone hear or see the fox report around 8:00am ET about cps being involved I only caught a tidbit? any links?

I have not had time to catch up, but last night on the Nancy G's show, this statement was made by her:

And a bizarre scenario now emerges. Did mom, Casey, actually pose as the mystery baby-sitter who kidnapped little Caylee? Anthony facing hard jail time after the state hands down felony charges on child neglect and lying to investigators.

Anyone know the entire background on this statement? I was reading the chat last night and didn't pick up on this whole scenario. Is there proof that this, indeed, is the case...I mean, was Casey identified as the babysitter at that apartment complex?

<snipped> I think Caylee went to the nursing home on the 15th (a Sunday), Casey and Caylee did stay overnight with the GPs that night (don't think they had moved out yet), and did see the George the next morning/early afternoon. Then, something happened to Caylee. Don't know what, but I do not believe it was premidated murder - I think it was an accident. Maybe she went back to the house after George left (I bet she did that alot - pretended to go to work, then came back after the parents had left) and Caylee drowned in the pool... but really don't know. This was when Casey "moved out in a hurry" - went on a minivacation, got a job, whatever line she came up with to placate her parents.

She came back on the 24th to pick up some stuff - George suspected her for stealing the gas and made up the story about the tires so he could look in the trunk and found the cans. Didn't want to admit that at first in the investigation because he knew it could be damning for Casey, but then decided he better tell the truth about that one as it might come out anyway. Not sure where Caylee was at that point, but possibly already disposed of - or temporarily disposed of, anyway...?

So, Casey leaves the house again (probably in a hurry because George is pissed at her about the gas), and that is the last time they see her until July 15th (which is 3 weeks later - quite awhile!) In the meantime, Casey has abandoned the car and the rest we know...

JMHO, and I am probably way off base, but I just have trouble believing Cindy and George participated in Caylee's dissapearance. Quite possibly in on the coverup now, though - I think they are feeling guilty about calling 911 on Casey at this point.

Luna ~ You read my mind about what I think happened to Caylee. I'm not so sure about your gas can theory, but it sounds pretty plausible!

Of course I could be way off base, right along with you. It just seems logical (and there's got to be some logic somewhere in this crazy case)!

What a mess this case is....I just thought it strange this ladder/open gate is finally reported,.... yet they file reports on missing gas cans.

It's so darn frustrating because we are rational people trying to figure out a irrational person's train of thought.

I've been reading but i actually had to step away. This bothers me so darn much that I almost have no hope that the poor baby is alive anymore. I just don't want to hear that news. And god forbid she is gone, I just want her to rest in peace, and have a proper burial.

It is quite obvious that those grandparents (especially grandma) loved that little girl like her own. She looks like a happy little girl, and it looks like in every area of that house was toys and such for Caylee. They certainly didn't come from Casey thats for sure, not working and all.

I have not had time to catch up, but last night on the Nancy G's show, this statement was made by her:

And a bizarre scenario now emerges. Did mom, Casey, actually pose as the mystery baby-sitter who kidnapped little Caylee? Anthony facing hard jail time after the state hands down felony charges on child neglect and lying to investigators.

quote]
I believe you have to take stuff like these sensationalistic headlines with a grain of salt, all of these shows (nancy, geraldo, even greta) use these to lure you in. I watched and didn't see this even addressed, however the baby was crying at the time, but i've seen Nancy get fact after fact wrong, and usually 3 days later than we know it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunnyhappy