Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patty G, do you think she wasn't wanting to tell them the name of the nursing home simply because she didn't want her father upset?

OUTLINE OF CAYLEE ANTHONY CASE - FROM THE BEGINNING

I don't know if you guys have seen this or not yet, but thought it would be a good one for your favorite places. The Orlando Sentinel has put together a great area on their website devoted JUST to Caylee. It breaks down everything from the timeline, to key players, video, to all the audio links and photos. It also keeps all related articles that have been written by the sentinel on one page.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-case,0,2298363.htmlpage

I also posted this in the media links thread.

Note: Unconfirmed rumor (reported to Fox moments ago) by an area reporter:

Orlando media outlets are circulating a rumor (unconfirmed by OCSO) that there will be divers searching area canals and waterways in close proximity to the Anthony home, possibly under the guise of 'normal and routine training'.

They said yesterday police divers were going to search area lakes.

About d*** time.

I thought she said before that she overheard Casey telling Lee before she went into the room. Something like maybe through the door, or while she was standing outside the room?:waitasec:

Her revealing that Casey was lying on the floor crying is new. She NEVER said that before.

OUTLINE OF CAYLEE ANTHONY CASE - FROM THE BEGINNING

I don't know if you guys have seen this or not yet, but thought it would be a good one for your favorite places. The Orlando Sentinel has put together a great area on their website devoted JUST to Caylee. It breaks down everything from the timeline, to key players, video, to all the audio links and photos. It also keeps all related articles that have been written by the sentinel on one page.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-case,0,2298363.htmlpage

great link thanks!

Patty G, do you think she wasn't wanting to tell them the name of the nursing home simply because she didn't want her father upset?

No, not at all. LE certainly wasn't going to sit down with Cindy's father, LE wanted to verify the guest book and perhaps look at any video that they have of June 15th.

Thanks for the welcome, LunaRaptor! I've been lurking for years actually.

The video bugs me, especially with the changing timelines and Cindy's reaction. The Father's Day visit didn't have to be on Father's Day.

Shannon, that struck me too. First we hear the 911 tape and Caylee is missing according to Cindy, but now we're hearing that she knew Caylee was kidnapped. So why didn't she say THAT on the 911 call if that was what she heard. I think this is a CYA for Casey.

Hey Dawg...

I cannot believe I am back on here....Im starting to think I need a 12 step program..anyway have we elaborated on my basic theory that we all worked on last night? Anyone that was here with us in the wee hours...did we add more to it and delete what didnt work?

No, not at all. LE certainly wasn't going to sit down with Cindy's father, LE wanted to verify the guest book and perhaps look at any video that they have of June 15th.

I agree - I think she was just using the "don't upset my father" as an excuse... which is why I thought it odd at the time. Why wouldn't she want them to go to the nursing home?

funny they were all unanswered, I always pick up my phone

My apologies, I am behind a few pages.
It is strange they all went unanswered, however, they did say she made those calls first to George but did not say if this was calls to his cell or his home.
Then she called Cindy, again, not saying if it was a cell, work, or at home..
Now, I miss tons of calls when I am gone, but always check voicemail and answering machine..
Surely, if all these calls were made, the parents had to have known, and did they try to make contact back with Casey?

That's a good point SkiMit! I know a lot of people who celebrate holidays and Father's day prior to the event because of work scheduling conflicts etc.

I think people working and/or also visiting family members would have seen them to verify they were there?

And i agree as well, it did not have to be on Father's Day

plus on Greta's interview Cindy said some stuff about the week of her bithday. I have to read the transcripts ?
I know she is a Gemini but her exact birthday no,I have no clue.

My apologies, I am behind a few pages.
It is strange they all went unanswered, however, they did say she made those calls first to George but did not say if this was calls to his cell or his home.
Then she called Cindy, again, not saying if it was a cell, work, or at home..
Now, I miss tons of calls when I am gone, but always check voicemail and answering machine..
Surely, if all these calls were made, the parents had to have known, and did they try to make contact back with Casey?

yes a lot of questions from this info-maybe she didn't leave messages and as was pointed out people were working so missed the calls
maybe they saw missed calls from her and she then said it wasn't important-she had the two hours to think

Shannon, that struck me too. First we hear the 911 tape and Caylee is missing according to Cindy, but now we're hearing that she knew Caylee was kidnapped. So why didn't she say THAT on the 911 call if that was what she heard. I think this is a CYA for Casey.

I do think that the 911 call where Cindy has lost her composure is right after Casey admits that she has not seen Caylee in a month. I think before that Cindy was feeling that something was amiss and was trying to force it our of Casey by reporting the theft etc. I do think the phone call where Cindy was crying was genuine. (also the last time that she was ever genuine!)

I think people working and/or also visiting family members would have seen them to verify they were there?

And i agree as well, it did not have to be on Father's Day

plus on Greta's interview Cindy said some stuff about the week of her bithday. I have to read the transcripts ?
I know she is a Gemini but her exact birthday no,I have no clue.

suppose people from the nursing home would have heard all this by now and if they thought this wasn't true they would have said so
well unless people don't want to be involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member