Caylee Anthony 2 years old #10-General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
CC in response to your post from the previous thread:

Prescription drugs are used more for recreation than illegal drugs by teenagers and twenty somethings. You can basically get any type of prescription drug off the street today. Kids steal it from their parents and sell it or sometimes they "fake" symptoms so doctors will give them pills.

Sorry--I can't figure out how to quote from the closed thread, but re Zenaida's cell phone, according to the affidavit, Casey didn't know Zenaida's cell phone number at the time the police interviewed her.

On page 1 of 4, it states that when Casey went to pick up Caylee and no one answered the door:
"She tried calling Zenaida's cell phone (number unknown) and got no answer"

The police called the number from the card Zenaida filled out when she viewed the apartment. On page 3 of 4, it says
"While the defendant was with Detective Wells, I called the Zenaida Gonzalez I identified from the Sawgrass Apartments"

I think she dialed a number that she said went to zanny it did not. After several days they know the number she called and who it was. It may have just been a false dial to no one imparticular. But at the time of the report the number was unknown to LE.

Sorry--I can't figure out how to quote from the closed thread, but re Zenaida's cell phone, according to the affidavit, Casey didn't know Zenaida's cell phone number at the time the police interviewed her.

On page 1 of 4, it states that when Casey went to pick up Caylee and no one answered the door:
"She tried calling Zenaida's cell phone (number unknown) and got no answer"

The police called the number from the card Zenaida filled out when she viewed the apartment. On page 3 of 4, it says
"While the defendant was with Detective Wells, I called the Zenaida Gonzalez I identified from the Sawgrass Apartments"

Including my post below from last thread, and confirming to my knowledge, Casey said "number unknown"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyn2
that is A zanaida gonzales but NOT the zanaida gonzales that Casey claims to know. Yes, one went to that address and besides her, the police found several others. Casey did not know any of them according to her. We need to find the ONE that watched her kid for a year and a half and that Casey was friends with for 4 years. Who and where is she? Know one knows who she is but Casey. I still say she doesn't exist. Not the one Casey is talking about that she claims stole her kid.

Kathyn, the point is, there WAS a ZG that viewed an apartment, THE apartment that Casey said she dropped her kid off at. What do you suppose the odds are that she pulls a name out of her *ss, happens to be ACCURATE that she DID actually visit the apt and leave her cell phone number and she confirms same to LE when they call her?? There is no babysitter for 1.5 years other than the GMA, she made it up.. However, based on this report (and the possibility of a theft of a CPU of a woman of the same name) imo, it is a mistake to discount the importance of this, but that's just me
From affidavit Page 5:

snip..." They ran several names in their system and found Zenaida Gonzalez who came to look at an apartment on April 17. She was never a tenant. They gave me a guest card, completed by Zenaida Gonzalez, which contained her cell number... " snip

snip.." While the defendant was with Detective Wells, I called Zenaida Gonzalez I identified from the Sawgrass Apartments. She was open and responsive, and when asked, denied knowing Casey, Calee or babysitting anyone at all. She agreed to meet with an investigator to give a sworn statement. This letter was done by OCSO MP investigator Awilda McBride and investigator Kari Roderick where she was shown photos of the defendant and Calee and denied knowing either.

And you are welcome-all of you who thanked me for the new thread...Ican't keepup any more, so I will do the housekeeping when I can, ok???

For those of you who are new, when you click on Caylee's forum you will see a button on the top of the forum that reads "new thread." Click on that, title it and away you go...then I usually ask a mod to close the old thread.

Greta was sure boring. I wonder why she isn't playing this case up? If you read her gretawire it is mostly about this case yet she isn't doing much on it or having many of her legal experts on for their thoughts.

But wouldn't someone notice a sleeping child at the beach and wonder why she didn't take her home. I certainly would wonder why a child was sleeping at the beach

How many times has anyone here left their child in the care of a babysitter without complete instructions on how to get a hold of me, and another number if they can not reach me. I always had their number on me incase I forgot to tell them something, or if I was going to be late.

I added some more posts I came across on facebook that I don't think were posted yet..I put it in the myspace links thread..
There is one from Casey to Amy on July 15th..

Prescription drugs are used more for recreation than illegal drugs by teenagers and twenty somethings. You can basically get any type of prescription drug off the street today. Kids steal it from their parents and sell it or sometimes they "fake" symptoms so doctors will give them pills.

This is awful, but I can tell you how true this is...

I'm 24 and I have Ambien on my bedside table that is not mine. BUT, it was given to me when I returned to the US after three weeks in Europe. I couldn't sleep. Family friend said "Here try these!"

I've only used them for the intended purpose though.

I see what you are saying Blink. But I think somehow at some point Casey did see Zainaida's name in this guest register with that apt # but I don't think ZG knows Casey. Maybe Casey went to that apt recently *(maybe she was the thief over there!) and looked thru that book for some sort of alibi person to back up her story and found ZG? and that apt #. Its pretty far out there but somehow Casey made note of that name and apt #. Maybe she even signed in as a person pretending to rent under another name and look for a name to use for the cops and this alibi of hers. Didn't someone also say the place was robbed recently?

Including my post below from last thread, and confirming to my knowledge, Casey said "number unknown"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathyn2
that is A zanaida gonzales but NOT the zanaida gonzales that Casey claims to know. Yes, one went to that address and besides her, the police found several others. Casey did not know any of them according to her. We need to find the ONE that watched her kid for a year and a half and that Casey was friends with for 4 years. Who and where is she? Know one knows who she is but Casey. I still say she doesn't exist. Not the one Casey is talking about that she claims stole her kid.

Kathyn, the point is, there WAS a ZG that viewed an apartment, THE apartment that Casey said she dropped her kid off at. What do you suppose the odds are that she pulls a name out of her *ss, happens to be ACCURATE that she DID actually visit the apt and leave her cell phone number and she confirms same to LE when they call her?? There is no babysitter for 1.5 years other than the GMA, she made it up.. However, based on this report (and the possibility of a theft of a CPU of a woman of the same name) imo, it is a mistake to discount the importance of this, but that's just me
From affidavit Page 5:

snip..." They ran several names in their system and found Zenaida Gonzalez who came to look at an apartment on April 17. She was never a tenant. They gave me a guest card, completed by Zenaida Gonzalez, which contained her cell number... " snip

snip.." While the defendant was with Detective Wells, I called Zenaida Gonzalez I identified from the Sawgrass Apartments. She was open and responsive, and when asked, denied knowing Casey, Calee or babysitting anyone at all. She agreed to meet with an investigator to give a sworn statement. This letter was done by OCSO MP investigator Awilda McBride and investigator Kari Roderick where she was shown photos of the defendant and Calee and denied knowing either.

While someone is pondering the events of the day with the intention of a summary, (please God-lol) I will let you know that "Zannythe Nanny" really and truly resonates and it would not surprise me if you-all didnot just crack this wide open...she killed her by an od of Xanax-perhaps at the beach???
Well NG kept asking the attorney...so Caylee was with ZGF...on vacation...at the beach. he answered "Yes, Caylee was left with ZGF"....Nancy "and they were at the beach?" That's what the mother (not sure if it was mother or GM) said..."Well, I don't know what she said" HUH? So how is it that he now claims Casey doesn't know where Caylee is?

But wouldn't someone notice a sleeping child at the beach and wonder why she didn't take her home. I certainly would wonder why a child was sleeping at the beach
I just meant during the supposed trip to the beach with Jesse.... not on the sand or anything...altho they can test the dirt from the trunk and compare it.

I see what you are saying Blink. But I think somehow at some point Casey did see Zainaida's name in this guest register with that apt # but I don't think ZG knows Casey. Maybe Casey went to that apt recently *(maybe she was the thief over there!) and looked thru that book for some sort of alibi person to back up her story and found ZG? and that apt #. Its pretty far out there but somehow Casey made note of that name and apt #. Maybe she even signed in as a person pretending to rent under another name and look for a name to use for the cops and this alibi of hers. Didn't someone also say the place was robbed recently?
I thought it was her apt. (ZFG)

On NG tonight the lawyer said he would meet with (I missed who)? at the jail and ask casey about things they wanted answers to. NG was really giving it to him and he even had the nerve to laugh and smirk until a caller called him on it.
The guy is a jerk

I can't take credit for this it was on another site:

For the grandmother to say leaving pizza in her car for 19 days will make the car smell, so was that pizza left in her back yard as well. Didnt the dogs pick up a scent in her backyard?

Can someoone please recap important events today, been away and don't have time right to now to read through the threads.

TIA

another recap of greta and what dr. baden said that I did find interesting... he found it interesting to note that the det. visually noted hair of color and length of caylee in the trunk and that the det would be able to tell microscopically if the hair was from a live or dead person and could also extimate tod and could aid in paternity as well....

My hunch is Jesse is involved is this. Grandma is involved in this. How else can you explain the ommissions? Casey's boyfriend and friend Amy need interviewed more extensively, as well as the friend that saw Caylee at the local mall.

Lid will be blown by brother and grandpa.

I've noticed from all the myspace pics that Caylee only looks really happy when with Casey. I find this strange. The pics of Caylee solo do not show a happy child with happy expressions. When my daughter was 2, she was always smiling. Always. Especially in pics. I'm trying to logically link my intuition of the unhappiness of this little girl in her solo photos with the happiness displayed when she was with mom to this whole scenario. I definitely think Casey is involved. But my gut tells me there is way more to the story.

All of this is just my opinion, of course.

I'm plum tired of all this circle jerk talking that the lawyer and Grama are doing.

How much longer can this charade last, really. :furious: Where is Caylee? Speak, child, speak!!:banghead:

I don't know about xanax causing Caylee's death. But I do think it explains why the nanny was called Zanny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox