Caylee Anthony 2 years old #11-General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could easily be because she's been dismissing the scent dogs searches, or that she's been yapping about how the cops aren't doing their job.

So, now we have Cindy only speaking with a lawyer by her side. She did look ruff on this morning interview on fox. I wonder when the oxygen tank and the minister will appear.

OME

Hi, OME! :)

I saw an interview with this Grandma yesterday, and something just isn't right with her, and then I just watched the Fox report and she is way too defensive.

They said on Fox there is supposed to be a Press Conference??? Does anyone know about it?

Edit: Never mind - thanks WhiteAngora! :)

Fox just said Grandma is now a POI!!!

ETA: Sorry, got a little excited there.

Fox said Grandmother is now a POI and they'll be back to tell why and what she said.

Finally! As frustrated as I am with all these ridiculous comments from Cindy, they should just continue to let her speak. She gives many inconsistent statements, over and over. Maybe they will be able to build a case against her.

I think once she is named a suspect or POI, this family may begin to fall apart, and we will finally get some real information.

Cindy is controlling everything, everyone in this family speaks to the media, and LE.

The Brother may hold some answers.

All that being said, who knows the level of dysfunction with the family itself?
What the brother and father know, may not be what Cindy and Casey know.

I believe everything has been manufactured and controlled by Cindy.
Take her out of the equation and the house of cards folds.

I do want to add my opinion here: I don't believe Cindy had anything to do with the possible death/disappearance of Caylee. However, any possible cover-up, without a doubt!

I am a therapist, and if I had to make a guess at a DSM DX, I would say Cindy is Borderline. Living with a family member that has Borderline Personality Disorder, is very chaotic, and scary.

This may be the root of Casey's troubles. We have not heard any statements from Casey herself, we know she lied, but nothing else. Maybe not having Mom there to control her every move, has her terrified to speak. She does not know what Mom has in the works, and does not want to suffer her wrath.

I imagine when everything comes to light, this will be one big mess of dysfunction to unravel. IF Casey did something to this baby, she may actually have a defense based on the dynamics of this family.

Hold on tight, this will be quite the ride.

Also Thursday, Cindy Anthony said there have been two reported sightings of 2-year-old Caylee in Georgia and she believes her granddaughter is with someone heading to Charlotte, N.C.

"We know where she's at," Cindy Anthony told FOX News Thursday before pleading with the person she believes has the child to turn back. "Please don't take her further into the mountains. It looks like she's headed northeast in Georgia close to the North Carolina border. ... This is all very encouraging right now."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

its already been quite a ride and its just started!!!!

This case is making me sick and I'm frustrated.

I have a suggestion, and I would just go ahead and do it myself but I'm at work and will not be able to focus on this until late tonight.

Yes, the family is acting shady, and we all know that, BUT THIS IS NOT YET A MURDER INVESTIGATION. Therefore, I think we should continue to focus on the fact that this little girl is MISSING. (And I think we should do whatever we can to find her).

How about starting a new thread under the forum titled something like "TOOLS TO HELP FIND CAYLEE". We could post the picture someone did earlier of Caylee with blonde hair (nice job, btw!) We also could use google earth to post graphics of the Georgia area of Caylee citings, possibly with suggestions of places locals could look. (We could also do this with FL). Basically, let's start a thread with tools for people in those areas who may just be lurking on WS for more information to help participate in the search for Caylee.

I have nothing against threads talking with speculation (obviously) but I'm frustrated to the point where I'm trying to think of ways we can be more useful and resourceful to people searching for Caylee.

Anyone with me??

I don't see anything on Fox. Did they have the report??? Nothing new anywhere about Cindy being a POI. Where can I find this news? I also see nothing about a news conference anywhere.

Thank you SO much to those of you who are keeping those of us at "work" updated with breaking news
Ditto.

Holy Moly!

I can't believe I just got home and now my son wants me to drive him somewhere!! Hopefully, you guys will be kind enough to post a recap of today's events.

GM a POI...oh, boy...she has herself to thank for that.

Something funny going on with the forum,
everytime I add a "quick reply" I get a pop up message
saying that I am posting a duplicate message that I jiust
posted and i am not doing that.
Ignore it...must be because it's so busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member