Caylee Anthony 2 years old #12 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good question. I don't have the answer. Anyone?

I heard that as well, and I remarked how "familiar" the name sounded when GMA said it, either Casey was lying about "Zanny" and possibly having her Mom write checks for babysitting, and of course cashing them herself, or have Mom write checks to her and use them to buy drugs, or she has used this as some sort of a lie to hide the fact that she did not have a job and was doing something else for cash...
I agree it struck me as to the GM was not like- who the f is Zanny?
I wish the 911 caller had delved into that and not asked for Casey right away.. I wonder if part of the release was to put some heat on her out there... there's a connection.. (dont find an emoticon with a smiley breaking a record.)

I heard that as well, and I remarked how "familiar" the name sounded when GMA said it, either Casey was lying about "Zanny" and possibly having her Mom write checks for babysitting, and of course cashing them herself, or have Mom write checks to her and use them to buy drugs, or she has used this as some sort of a lie to hide the fact that she did not have a job and was doing something else for cash...
I agree it struck me as to the GM was not like- who the f is Zanny?
I wish the 911 caller had delved into that and not asked for Casey right away.. I wonder if part of the release was to put some heat on her out there... there's a connection.. (dont find an emoticon with a smiley breaking a record.)

IF Cindy had been giving Casey money/checks for "Zanny" that would support my theory that Casey was using the name as an alias. I really really want to know of the Zanny the police questioned actually did view the apartment that was for rent.

liljim, that is NOT my post you have quoted!!!! You need to go back and look at it.

Next time you want to quote me, please make sure it is MY post. Thank you.

In liljim's defense (wow, didn't think I'd hear myself say that anywhere in this thread), Websleuths is sometimes wonky with the quote posting, and seems to just quote whatever it damn well pleases, no matter who you're trying to quote. :)

Edited to add: Look, it even did it to me in this very reply!! LOL.

Why was the car taken away by the police after it was driven home from the impound lot? Wasn't it because of the smell? Would the police have confiscated the car as part of a missing person's investigation if not for the decomp smell?

LE took the car after the dogs hit on it, and also saw the stain in the car. We know the car was impounded and gone over for forensics.

lalaw, screw up with the forum i guess, i did not intentionally try to attribute something to you that you did not say, relax. should be fixed now.

Wanted to make sure we weighed in on this:

As she says that the car smells like it had a dead body in it- doesnt that mean to us that they made up the pizza story?? And if you buy they made that up, they are covering for her now, which is wrong..
Why would she say it smells like a dead body if they found the pizza in the trunk as they said..

If you lie about the pizza your lying about or maintaining Casey's lies about the rest?
Me thinks GM "thou doust protest too much"...which IMO puts the focus on GM and GPA... and therefore is counterproductive to the cause...which is finding Caylee.

One of the things that is throwing me is Cindy testified that she had spoken to Casey everyday and Casey always had an excuse for why she couldnt speak to Caylee. In the 911 calls she says that Casey had been missing for a month and she just now found her?
Another conflicting story IMO.

good post, i was going to mention this but didnt want to deal with the fallout lol.

i have been consistent from the start that caylee is unfortunately probably dead, and that casey either did it or at least knows damn well what happened to her. imo. and that the grandmother is an innocent victim in all this that responded very badly and desperately wants to think that her granddaughter is alive and that her daughter didnt kill her baby.

im also trying to approach the evidence with as little speculation as possible regarding what is PROVEN versus what is LIKELY.

that doesnt seem to be very popular around here, but im not here to make friends. im here to discuss cases.
The smell was bad enough, though, for GM to state "something is very wrong here" or words to that effect.

IF Cindy had been giving Casey money/checks for "Zanny" that would support my theory that Casey was using the name as an alias. I really really want to know of the Zanny the police questioned actually did view the apartment that was for rent.

Yes she did!! However it is plausible that somehow Casey got her ID, I said that early, Just means either she had 1 degree of seperation or more, imo. I personally think LE is keeping tight tabs on her, and part of the release was directed at drawing that connection out, so they can dispel the kidnap theory.

What I find interesting is that Cindy called 911 about her car instead of about Caylee. This makes me sick. It makes me think she was once again using the police as a weapon to try and control Caysee, manipulate her to do what she wanted because she felt out of control and couldn't have her way.

The call should have been about Caylee first and foremost. This is so telling to me. Cindy is knee deep in my opinion.

this might have been mentioned already (i'm still catching up) but i think maybe cindy called about the car first, because casey may have lied and said caylee was with so and so, or what not. maybe after the first 911 call cindy was grilling casey and realizing she hadn't seen her granddaughter in quite some time and put 2 and 2 together and then called back to report that the granddaughter was missing?

idk... gma is crazy, but @ the time i'm sure casey wasn't all up front with "hey mom, your granddaughter has been missing for (however long) too"

I think I recall right, that George and Cindy didn't report to the officers when they got to their home that the car smelled like death. Wasn't she saying that they thought they smelled it and asked if they could check it out?

If so, they didn't offer this information because they wanted to conceal it.

I believe, after hearing 911 call #2, that it was this call alone that brought the officers to ask George if they could look at the car.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels