Caylee Anthony 2 years old #13 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
SS...I'm not sure how to save it....the last time I tried to save a Myspace page when it was still public (and the person put it to Private later), it didn't work...

Jep...oh believe me, I won't refresh it or cancel out the page. I'm trying to take a screen shot of it, but my dang laptop gives me a hard time whenever I try and do screen shots, and that's what I'm on right now.
But I'll go through the comments now and see if there's anything worthwhile
Have you tried hitting the 'print screen' key and then opening MS paint (an accessory if you're on Windows XP, or you can search for it on Vista), copying it there, and saving it as a .jpg file?

If there's nothing on your toolbar, click on "File" in the upper left corner and "Save Page As." Should work in IE or Firefox.

Thanks! :)
Before I read your post, I cut and pasted it into an email to myself, but I'll do what you suggested.

SS, didn't you suggest the same thing a few posts back too?

Thanks again!

Wondering here if Caseys mom went back thru the receipts to see if any of the charges showed things that where bought for Caylee. Most mothers even if our child was visiting some where else would pick up a few things to give them when we did see them. It would be very telling if there isnt anything bought for Caylee in that time period.

The dogs are trained to exclude other odors. They can also tell between a deceased human and a deceased animal, for example. I'm sure mistakes can happen, but rarely. Especially, w/two dogs...and the blacklight.

yes, they are reliable. but they are not infallible. how "often" or "rare" it is that they make mistakes is debatable. there are several studies that give different percentages, and it impossible to know the exact circumstances that were present in this case that would affect the outcome.

nobody has claimed that the dogs are not very good at what they do, but people have claimed that the dogs PROVE that there is human decomposition present. they dont.

When this goes to trial and we need to look things up...it becomes a nightmare with all these running threads especially when they are sooooo long!!

Besides, I asked nicely...as I always do...to move the conversation to ONE thread where everyone can participate. This way, you are leaving out half of the group who will have to now come back here to figure out what is going on in the next thread.
I posted this on the last thread since people don't seem to understand why we move to new threads being opened. I sincerely appreciate those keeping with the conversation to keep the flow going. Just so you know...we have about three pages now to go back and catch up on now...and they show no signs of stopping to join us here! I give up! Color me frustrated for trying.

This is a copy of Rev. Grund's myspace blog that addresses this forum and others. I'm sure he won't mind my posting it here, as he says he plans to post it here himself. Italics mine:
Thursday, July 24, 2008

4 All My New "FRIENDS" at Websleuth.com - Casting Stones
Current mood: determined
Category: Religion and Philosophy

(for all of my My Space friends there will be a copy of all the posts at the web site www.websleuths.com regarding my family and I that I have found so far in regards to the Caylee Marie Anthony situation. I invite all of you to visit them there.)

<snipped>

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=104604117

---

Just because he does wrong by copying our posts does not make it right for us to copy his. There is the link - that's the right way to do it. Thanks!

quote from cricket:
* cindy stated several times in interviews that she had spoken to her daughter, but that casey always had a reasonable reason for why caylee couldn't talk to her on the phone. It wasn't until the day of the 911 calls that she realized that casey's explanations weren't making sense - and she called le.

If she did talk to her daughter several times, then why in the 911 calls did she say her daughter and granddaughter have been missing for a month????

very good point!!!

Grund's myspace blog...

WOW. So I'm human, and feel bad now. WOW.

Of course we all want Caylee home. Perhaps speculation can go way overboard. I don't like hurting people.

Have you tried hitting the 'print screen' key and then opening MS paint (an accessory if you're on Windows XP, or you can search for it on Vista), copying it there, and saving it as a .jpg file?

Hi Diane :)
That's what I did, and for some reason, I can never do screen shots on this laptop, and it's only a year old, nothing wrong with it. I can do screen shots just fine on my desktop, but I've been using my laptop alot lately. But I cut and pasted the page, mailed it to myself, and now I'm going to try the File and "Save As" feature on my toolbar :)

Quote from Cricket:
* Cindy stated several times in interviews that she had spoken to her daughter, but that Casey always had a reasonable reason for why Caylee couldn't talk to her on the phone. It wasn't until the day of the 911 calls that she realized that Casey's explanations weren't making sense - and she called LE.

If she did talk to her daughter several times, then WHY in the 911 calls did she say her daughter and granddaughter have been missing for a month????

I got the impression that although she had spoken to Casey that she did not know where she was staying until that day. In her mind not knowing where her daughter was staying and not seeing her in person = missing.

I think Cindy is definitely got a drama queen thing going on, but I don't think she's guilty of many of the things that many are speculating about.

Just my opinion, but she can't allow herself to think that Casey is involved because then she'd have to accept that Caylee is dead.

could you please copy and paste the exact url to this site? Its easy. Go up into the exployer url bar, drag your mouse across it, left click it, chose copy and then paste it into the box here.

I think Jesse's dad makes a very valid point.....

people sometimes DO get over-zealous in their speculations about various crimes & I think it can be very hurtful when they start tracking down all sorts of friends &/or relatives of POI.

In this day & age of the internet & people writing all sorts of personal messages on social networks, they never imagine that their words may some day be held under a microscope & analyzed by complete strangers.

I suppose that's as good a reason as any to NOT post personal info, private messages or photos in public... you just never know when you might prefer to have privacy. Once it's out there in cyberland.... it can be out there forever & you have no control over it anymore.

I think Casey's friends & family members are also victim's of Casey's lies & manipulation & whether they try to defend her or throw her to the wolves.... it's a no win situation for them. They've been scarred. For life.

wow,.. I feel really bad now,.. :( I know I speculated that Jesse might have helped with the cover up. All I can say is Wow,.. and now I feel like an @ss

people sometimes DO get over-zealous in their speculations about various crimes & I think it can be very hurtful when they start tracking down all sorts of friends &/or relatives of POI.

In this day & age of the internet & people writing all sorts of personal messages on social networks, they never imagine that their words may some day be held under a microscope & analyzed by complete strangers.

I suppose that's as good a reason as any to NOT post personal info, private messages or photos in public... you just never know when you might prefer to have privacy. Once it's out there in cyberland.... it can be out there forever & you have no control over it anymore.

I think Casey's friends & family members are also victim's of Casey's lies & manipulation & whether they try to defend her or throw her to the wolves.... it's a no win situation for them. They've been scarred. For life.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Agin LI Mom, I agree with you. Its one thing to talk about the case but another thing to accuse people of things and call them mobsters and other things. You are talking about real people and their lives. I don't think its nice to hurt other people, especially when we have no idea that they did a darn thing. I feel the Anthony family has been maligned here (some of it my own doing) and other people that are probably totally innocent. I think the only person responsible for Caylee missing is Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven