Caylee Anthony 2 years old #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
there either really is a huge strange conspiracy going on behind all this or the grandmother really is cracking, either way that reporter on FOX was neither good nor helpful imo.

it accomplishes nothing to have the grandmother on and just cause an argument and instigate things, reminds me of the nancy grace thing where the girl killed herself, it certainly wasnt nancy's fault, but her berating the girl served no purpose and MAY have contributed to the main witness in the case no longer being available.

dont get me wrong, i dont have much sympathy for grandma at this point, the idea that what she is saying will turn out to be true just flies in the face of logic and history, but i dont think what just took place on FOX did anything to help the investigation, and it just may have hurt.

To ease my own frustration with trying to keep everything straight, I'm going to create and timeline, then a map with links to either media reports or the affidavit. From that I'll create a map. Not sure how long it will take. But below is what I have so far....

5-??-08 Casey leaves for a job/mini vacation with Caylee

6-02-08 Casey’s Boyfriend, Anthony last sees Caylee on this date

6-03-08 Grandma posts on Myspace of relationship difficulties with Casey
http://www.wftv.com/news/16910663/detail.html

6-09-08 Casey states that she left Caylee with a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzales
on this date at the Sawgrass Apartments.

6-30-08 Casey’s car, owned by Grandma Cindy is towed from E Colonial Dr & N Goldenrod Rd, Orlando, FL 32807
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=colonial+drive+and+goldenrod+road+orange+county+florida&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=52.107327,111.796875&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=17&iwloc=addr

7-??-08 Investigators did not release many new details about the case, Saturday, other than to say that weeks after Casey Anthony last saw her daughter, Casey got a tattoo that says "Bella Vida" in honor of her daughter.
http://www.wftv.com/news/16924162/detail.html

7-15-08 Casey supposedly receives a phone call from Caylee.
http://www.wftv.com/news/16940013/detail.html

7-16-08 Casey is arrested on charges of child neglect and lying to authorities
http://www.wftv.com/news/16906025/detail.html

7-17-08 The judge ordered her to have a mental health screening for Baker Act criteria. Now that she's held on no bond, prosecutors say that gives them a 33-day window to file formal charges and then Anthony could ask for bond again.
http://www.wftv.com/news/16906025/detail.html

7-17-08 and 7-18-08 Search with cadaver dogs conducted at the Grandparent’s home located at Hopespring Dr, Orlando, FL 32829
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Hopespring+Drive+Orange+County+Florida&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=52.107327,111.796875&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=17&iwloc=addr

http://www.wftv.com/news/16940013/detail.html

The lawyer for the mother of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony will be back in court Monday, trying to get his client freed on bond. Casey Anthony, the girl's 22-year-old mother, has been in jail since her arrest on child neglect charges last week. (more at link)

:eek:....OMG!
Quoting the article - "A strong smell led investigators to focus on an Orange County parking lot and a car that was found there." (I know we have all discussed this)

That statement leads me to believe that the smell that was emanating from the car was without the trunk even being opened yet. Does anyone remember where the 'pizza slice' idea came from? No way one slice of pizza could make THAT much of a smell. LE and cadaver dogs absolutely know whether or not the stench is from a body. I think it was, and that is also why LE had begun to dig in the back yard - as well as knowing Casey borrowed the neighbors shovel. I am sorry to be negative. I am just going to come right out and say that I believe that Caylee's body had been in that trunk at some point. Again, I do apologize for being so negative, but it is what I think.

Not quoting from the above article on this, but Grandma did say that Casey had made her MySpace into a site for finding Caylee before she was arrested. IMO, the grandmother and Casey already knew what happened to Caylee at that time. You see how dominating Grandma can be. They have made up the kidnapping story together and now Grandma is probably afraid Casey is going to blurt something out that implicates her (grandma).

I am watching Fox and Grandma was incredibly rude just now. She is a piece of work! Grandma is getting scared that the real story is going to come out, IMO. This woman is desperate! I say throw her in jail along with Casey - just in another jail.

I have never seen anything like this one! I say prayers for Caylee, and I DO hope I am wrong, but I think Caylee is gone and now flying with the angels.

Whoa, that reporter was good.

Which reporter BB? I'm running behind this morning and it looks like all you stayed up all night. I'll never catch up :crazy:

On another note - if LE can prove that mom or GMa know where Caylee is or who she is with, do you not think both will be in serious trouble for obstructing justice? As far as Casey goes, if Caylee is alive, there is no reason for her not to tell LE where she is. Even if she is hiding Caylee from Gma, Casey is Caylee's mom and Gma would have no right to go get her, not without a court order. So there is really no reason for Casey not to tell LE or her Attorney where Caylee is. As for Gma - all I can say is that I don't think her daughter likes her very much (that's probably an understatement, huh). I can not imagine having a child that would place themselves in this position. Lying, hiding and sneaking. I know all children do this, but not over something this important or major!

Boggles my mind,

Salem

Caylee's grandma is her own worst enemy, isn't she? Sheesh!

Can you believe this woman? She gave Megan hell, didn't she? I am so angry at the grandma I could tear something up and scream!

She needs to go to jail for withholding important information in an investigation when time was of the essence!

Which reporter BB? I'm running behind this morning and it looks like all you stayed up all night. I'll never catch up :crazy:

On another note - if LE can prove that mom or GMa know where Caylee is or who she is with, do you not think both will be in serious trouble for obstructing justice? As far as Casey goes, if Caylee is alive, there is no reason for her not to tell LE where she is. Even if she is hiding Caylee from Gma, Casey is Caylee's mom and Gma would have no right to go get her, not without a court order. So there is really no reason for Casey not to tell LE or her Attorney where Caylee is. As for Gma - all I can say is that I don't think her daughter likes her very much (that's probably an understatement, huh). I can not imagine having a child that would place themselves in this position. Lying, hiding and sneaking. I know all children do this, but not over something this important or major!

Boggles my mind,

Salem
the blond on fox this morning. the grandmother is over the edge. what we're hearing is a woman who probably hasn't slept or eaten for days. She needs a spokesperson for the family.

The Fox reporter's name is Megan Kelley. I thought she did great. Of course Megan got exasperated with grandma. Who wouldn't?

SuziQ, that you so much for that timeline/update!

the blond on fox this morning. the grandmother is over the edge. what we're hearing is a woman who probably hasn't slept or eaten for days. She needs a spokesperson for the family.

Maybe Clarence Mitchell will come to help?:eek:

Salem

SuzieQ - on your timeline - I thought the actual date of Gma blog entry talking about Caylee missing and the jealousy was on July 3, 2008, not June 3rd.

Salem

Whoa, that reporter was good.

YES! Megan Kelley is good. It is about time that grandma realizes that not everyone thinks she and grandpa are all sweetness and light.

They should let the brother be the family spokesperson. I also highly doubt that grandma will speak with Nancy Grace, Geraldo, or even Megan Kelley again.

SuzieQ - on your timeline - I thought the actual date of Gma blog entry talking about Caylee missing and the jealousy was on July 3, 2008, not June 3rd.

Salem

It could be. if you or someone could pm that link to me, it would help greatly. Thanks!

Megan Kelly would not hurt a fly. I love Fox news and Megan is my favorite on there. She is a class act. Cindy, IMHO, is bipolar. BIG TIME. Because it is sometimes hereditary I think Casey may be also.
I am SICK of Cindy. I am not going to make any excuses for her. There have been many others in her condition who handled the tiredness, ect with GRACE.
This woman is going to be arrested soon. I feel it in my bones. She is obstructing justice.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee2108jul21,0,6848117.story

Deputies arrested the mother of missing 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony too soon after she reported her daughter's disappearance, the child's grandmother said this morning on NBC's Today Show.

"They made a huge mistake by arresting her that quickly," Cindy Anthony said.

The grandmother said 22-year-old Casey Anthony, who was arrested Wednesday after telling Orange County sheriff's investigators a string of lies about the child's disappearance, could help deputies find Caylee if she wasn't in jail.

"I know Casey knows who has her, but doesn't know where they are at right now," Cindy Anthony said. If released, "maybe she'll take us to her." (more absurdness at the link)

It could be. if you or someone could pm that link to me, it would help greatly. Thanks!

I'll see if I can find it. One of the posters back on the first or second thread had a direct link to Gma's myspace and the blog was on there. I think the myspace has now been changed or turned private. It was in Gma's blog, but maybe I can find that first post.

I'll be back!

Salem

It is really hard with the way Cindy acts to have any compassion towards her. I think I will turn off the TV next time she is on..unless they are arresting her. If she thinks her daughter knows who has Caylee wouldn't it stand to reason that she does too?

Find Caylee..the grandmother can rot for all I care.

I don't think it's that innocent. LaLaw's theory sounds plausable to me. I think Grandma cooked up some story with Casey to explain Caylee's disappearance. She may have threatened Casey in some way to get her to go along with the story or keep her mouth shut.

Just imagine how many years this woman has had to mess with Casey's mind? No wonder she is so messed up! Now she's practically jumping out of her skin to get private access to Casey. I think she is sweating bullets because she is afraid one of Casey's lies to police will accidentally contain something incriminating about herself. JMO

Who is Tony, and what is this about a missing computer?

susan

From the Today Show

Where is missing 2-year-old? Her mother may know

Toddler’s grandmother says her jailed daughter ‘knows who has her’

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25780516/

Video at the above link. I can't get a direct link to work

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caylee2108jul21,0,6848117.story

Deputies arrested the mother of missing 2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony too soon after she reported her daughter's disappearance, the child's grandmother said this morning on NBC's Today Show.

"They made a huge mistake by arresting her that quickly," Cindy Anthony said.

The grandmother said 22-year-old Casey Anthony, who was arrested Wednesday after telling Orange County sheriff's investigators a string of lies about the child's disappearance, could help deputies find Caylee if she wasn't in jail.

"I know Casey knows who has her, but doesn't know where they are at right now," Cindy Anthony said. If released, "maybe she'll take us to her." (more absurdness at the link)
That might be one of the messages coming out of the jail. "Get me out of here and I will tell you where she is".

This case is so concerning. I am beginning to think after seeing the gma several times on media reports, that I myself might be tempted to hide my child from her! If Casey did this, she is now in a very bad spot. IF she tells where the child is, the gma has all kinds of ammunition to use in trying to take the child away from her, due to all the legal problems this young girl now has to face. She can keep her mouth shut, keep lying, or tell where the child is and end up losing custody of Caylie anyway. If this child is no longer alive, keeping her mouth shut and adding to all the psycho-drama only helps to limit her culpability, as it is obvious she has mental issues and so do other members of her family. IMHO

I'll see if I can find it. One of the posters back on the first or second thread had a direct link to Gma's myspace and the blog was on there. I think the myspace has now been changed or turned private. It was in Gma's blog, but maybe I can find that first post.

I'll be back!

Salem

The post would be better, because I think it had the actual blog posted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn