Caylee Anthony 2 years old #7: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posts made by one of Casey's friends, Heather (married to Marcus) on another friend's MySpace:

Jul 22 2008 5:03 AM

They have some ideas but the mom isn't really talking...they have a bond hearing today and supposedly her lawyer has other suspects and has evidence that can exonerate her from charges! So i'll let you know how it goes...just please keep praying for her and her daugther, shes not being the person i know right now!!!

Jul 20 2008 2:52 PM

yeah her mom has been a good friend of mine for about 5 years now, we used to drive to and from work and worked as managers together for a while.

We all talk about Casey and Cindy at the breaking point, but if I were to call this one, I'd say dear old dad may crack first. He's been way too quiet and has been placed under Cindy's gag order for too long. He just might be the one that breaks first.

And he just recently started a new job which can be stressful.

You know I can't put my finger on it but he is really too quiet in all this and it kind of bugs me for some reason.

imhoo not the same cindy. I am a nurse.... Cindy is a nurse... if she were convicted of that she would have had her license revoked or it would be delinquent and, per other wsers research it is in good standing.

I think it was the wrong Cindy.

I'm still trying to catch up with this thread and have already seen that they're two different Cynthia Maria Anthonys. :)

It might be a good idea to make this known again tomorrow in case someone left the thread before all the information was examined and it was shown that there are two, and the one that's the focus of this case was not charged with child neglect.

No, you never can "talk too much" here. Not with the very intriguing comments you have. No fears girl. :blowkiss:

Thanks! If ever I need to sit on my hands for a bit, you all just speak up okay? I can take it :crazy:

No, you never can "talk too much" here. Not with the very intriguing comments you have. No fears girl. :blowkiss:

Exactly! WHO calls the parent, POI, anyone other than the police when you see/witness a crime, suspect or victim? No one, that's who!!!:mad:

Doesn't Cindy have her phone # on the missing person flier?

I noticed the article didn't mention any dates, times, airlines, or complete description of the woman she was supposedly with. What do you bet that LE hasn't been given this information?

I think this is the Atty's attempt at trying to create reasonable doubt for future use. He knows the charges are coming against Casey after the hearing today.

The family cell phone numbers are posted on all of their myspace pages with instructions to call them first (at least they listed them first before listing LE's). So maybe this is where the "mystery airport woman" supposedly got the number to her phone.

Doesn't Cindy have her phone # on the missing person flier?

Yes. Still though. Us normal people would not call the family. Or even if we did, we'd still call LE once we knew it was a family member. At least I'd like to think that.

If we were aware enough to see a flier, read it, know we saw that child... we'd make darn sure someone *in charge* got our information. That's my opinion anyway.

One thing that concerns me about the visit with GGP is that that was the last time and place we know of that Caylee was seen, and there has been a huge error/distortion of the date of the visit, in addition to Cindy's purported statement that she would stop cooperating with LE if they checked the nursing home.

Also, every old man is not a nice sweet grandfatherly old man. Anyway, not saying GGP is involved, just that that's the last place and time Caylee was seen, as far as we know.

'Night, all. Sweet dreams.

Doubt great grandpa did anything? No way in a nursing home. :rolleyes:

I am a CASA and TRULY, it is VERY rewarding - there are SO many children that NEED a voice..... CASAs DO make a difference :)
How do you become a CASA?

No way! Sounds like a Stacy Peterson sighting to me!!

So were the FBI waiting on the runway when that plane landed in Atlanta?!

Where did you hear this?

On Greta tonight the attorney said it.

Love the avatar. I feel bad that I haven't kept up more with that case, considering I'm in Oklahoma, but this case has me addicted to it like crack!
I agree I have not been so wrapped up in a case for a while. It is like a train wreck. Don't wanna look but can't help not to. :bang:

I'm just sobbing here.

How does a mother after killing her baby (if that is what happened) carry her in her arms to a hole she digs in the ground?
How does one lay that baby in that hole and shovel dirt over her child?

Then to let your flesh and blood lay there for perhaps days only to come back to move her body??

How do you scoop that child into your arms and carry her to your car?
How do you put your precious baby in the trunk in her condition?

How does doing something like that not drive someone out of their mind?

It's breaking my heart, and she was not related to me.

I just can not comprehend how a mother can actually take the steps something like this would require...

I'm sorry if I offended anyone being so graphic here.
I deleted a lot of the descriptions I could have posted.

Mod's fell free to delete this if it is out of line. I apologize in advance if it was inappropriate.
[/B]

(((Hug))) You sure didn't offend me! Your post was brutally honest, and I too had been thinking the same thing. I think of my son (who is now 27), I think of my precious granddaughter, who will be a year old this coming Friday...I also cannot comprehend how a mother could take the life of her child. I think of all the horrendous murders committed by parents that we hear and read about on the News, and I simply cannot comprehend it myself.

~Jeanne~

I noticed the article didn't mention any dates, times, airlines, or complete description of the woman she was supposedly with. What do you bet that LE hasn't been given this information?

I think this is the Atty's attempt at trying to create reasonable doubt for future use. He knows the charges are coming against Casey after the hearing today.

The family cell phone numbers are posted on all of their myspace pages with instructions to call them first (at least they listed them first before listing LE's). So maybe this is where the "mystery airport woman" supposedly got the number to her phone.

You're right...it was the MySpace page where I saw GM's phone #, not the flier.

And he just recently started a new job which can be stressful.

You know I can't put my finger on it but he is really too quiet in all this and it kind of bugs me for some reason.

He seems too self-disciplined to me. Soft spoken.. passive..

This doesn't exactly scream LE material from all the officers I know.

He might just know when it's time to sit in silence... silently pleading the 5th?

It bugs me also.

We all talk about Casey and Cindy at the breaking point, but if I were to call this one, I'd say dear old dad may crack first. He's been way too quiet and has been placed under Cindy's gag order for too long. He just might be the one that breaks first.
Since the father supposedly used to be LE (has this been confirmed?), he seemed to have distanced himself during the conversations which took place with Casey, Lee, and Cindy before they called in the police. He said he only talked to Casey for a couple of minutes total that day and the next. Ten minutes was the extent of the time he talked to her. (IIRC) It sounds like to me that he is smart enough to stay out of those.

The problem for him is the car. A former LE should know decomp and he drove it all the way home. The maggot infested, pizza bag that Cindy describes in the interview leaving the courthouse DID NOT create that smell and LE knows it. Dad's other problem is trying to convince LE it did and giving them the bag to prove it.

I don't see him breaking at all. I see him taking a stand to prevent her from talking too much...because he knows that she is burying herself and her daughter with her big mouth!!

Easily traceable then for LE. Using a cell phone either way gives them something to work with. Thank God.

Oh wait...if the woman called from a payphone at the airport, she probably can't be traced (video???maybe?) and we all know about the whacko's who call saying this or that.

It's truly so sad. If only Casey would tell the truth. That is ALL it would take. :rolleyes:

But you know what? Someone mentioned earlier that Jose may be getting prepared to defend the rest of the Anthony family. Well, today he found out about their financial status and shouldn't be so hasty to jump on that defense council.

I was impressed to see that the prosecutors had dug into their backgrounds like they did. That was necessary.

Yes. Still though. Us normal people would not call the family. Or even if we did, we'd still call LE once we knew it was a family member. At least I'd like to think that.

If we were aware enough to see a flier, read it, know we saw that child... we'd make darn sure someone *in charge* got our information. That's my opinion anyway.

ITA, and time is often a big factor which is another reason to call the authorities, not the family. Remember last night on Greta Cindy said she had not had a chance to check her cell phone calls, and only discovered this hours old call while she was riding in the limo to Greta's show. Geez...a little to late to catch anybody with the child.

IF people did spot Caylee at the airport (which I doubt), and immediately called LE as well as notified airport security they may have had a chance to track her down before she got further away.

He seems too self-disciplined to me. Soft spoken.. passive..

This doesn't exactly scream LE material from all the officers I know.

He might just know when it's time to sit in silence... silently pleading the 5th?

It bugs me also.

My husband is the same way until he needs a voice, in fact many of the men in my family are the same way. I think you might have this man pegged wrong. What i mean is most people would guess my husband never gets angry but he does, he just rarely shows it agresively. Not all of them use their voice to prove points, push people around and get their message across. Besides he approached the police officer separately according to the warrant and indicated that he & his wife were very concerned that something bad had happened to Caylee at Casey's hand. That tells me that he & Cindy might not be on the same page about what they think Casey did since she is not giving the indication that she thinks that and he chose to do it privately.

I don't get the phone number thing either. I definitely wouldn't call a family member who may or may not be involved in the disappearance and who then has the choice whether to filter my info to LE or not. I would want to make SURE professionals were following up.

Easily traceable then for LE. Using a cell phone either way gives them something to work with. Thank God.

Oh wait...if the woman called from a payphone at the airport, she probably can't be traced (video???maybe?) and we all know about the whacko's who call saying this or that.

It's truly so sad. If only Casey would tell the truth. That is ALL it would take. :rolleyes:

No, no.. It had to be cell phone or home phone. She left a voice mail on Cindy's phone and Jose called her back. So they do have a name and phone number.

Very true liltigress, I didn't even think about that. In my own absurd opinion, I wonder who wears the pants in that family, eh ! But we all know.

~Jeanne~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member