Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #30 general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had commented the other day that her word choice is very over the top. She says absolutely constantly and tries to use big words and is overconfident.

I have noticed this also and it is really irritating to me... like she is always trying to sound super intelligent.

Maybe she was just sick of her life.
(snipped)
Casey's the loser who got stuck getting pregnant from a one-night stand at 19, hasn't held a real job in years, lies like the rug on the floor - and her friends all know it, still lives at home with an overbearing mother and maybe sells drugs or her body for cash. What's to like?

I don't agree with this, but ONLY because I think Casey has very little self awareness. I think she thought she was pretty great. I really do think she believes her lies.

But I understand where you're going with it, and would otherwise agree.

If CAsey's attorney really has names of people who know the babysitter, they are obstructing justice by not giving those to LE. This guy is a big fat liar.

I am sure they can, but I would assume it depends on how long it is in ones system.
Yes they sure can - IIRC a hair folicle test can go back months - maybe even a year. I always said that was why Britany Spears shaved her head so they couldn't test her hair. The longer the hair and the more drug use - the stronger the test.

Yes they sure can - IIRC a hair folicle test can go back months - maybe even a year. I always said that was why Britany Spears shaved her head so they couldn't test her hair. The longer the hair and the more drug use - the stronger the test.

Assuming then that they drug tested the hair they found in the trunk. Wonder how long it takes to get those results??

Casey and her brother were very close...or so he said at the beginning of this....I find it odd that he would turn on her....there is something else going on here ...something not uncovered yet or rather not being told yet...wonder if the boyfriend (or whatever he was) has been interviewed.....there has to be something....how can she be that calm if her daughter is not alive.....I think I need sleep,lol

I thought it was interesting tonight when jeanine shapiro said to Meghan "Something is just not right here, I sense it" wonder what she meant. I think she was talking about LE at the time.

Casey literally had this quote on her photobucket. I'm not trying to me funny, she really has an icon that says it. Honest!

Only it says "mystify" instead of dazzle.

Go figure.

I'm not at ALL surprised.

I have to assume her 'tall tales' were almost a family joke & probably enjoyed by her friends most of the time.

I really think nobody knew Casey would go off the deep end like this.... the past behavior was probably something they were hoping was just a really obnoxious & very immature stage she was going through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500