Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #97

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brought this over from another thread I posted it on:

Is anyone else worried that Casey might kill herself? I know lots of you think she wouldn't do it because she is too full of herself. But just think,...
1)no friends that will want to see her
2)CONSTANT questions from Cindy and George about Caylee
3)being in the same house that Caylee lived and might have died
4) the media constantly talking about her in a horrible light and ALWAYS outside
5)never being able to leave the house
6)knows she is going to go back jail for the rest of her life

I could go on and on,... I think there is a BIG chance she might kill herself and take where Caylee is to her grave!!!! :(

To start answering my own question (and prove I'm not lazy!)...
Yes, that's usually how it works. IMO they charged Casey with something minor to keep her in until they could build a case. It's a waste of money to charge a person with several things when they have good evidence of one, larger crime. However, it does happen ALOT of the time. At least in California. They charge people here with several different crimes, greater and lesser, at the same time, to make sure one sticks.

Is anyone else worried that Casey might kill herself? I know lots of you think she wouldn't do it because she is too full of herself. But just think,...
4) the media constantly talking about her in a horrible light and ALWAYS outside

I could go on and on,... I think there is a BIG chance she might kill herself and take where Caylee is to her grave!!!! :(

Anything is possible, but I don't think she will.

Continue posting here. I have been deleting a few rude uncalled for post the guilty know's who you are I will not be pming warning outs I will just be suspending posting privileges. I am not about to let a few posters disrupt this forum.

Thanks Windchime. Hopefully there will be some good breaks in this case soon.

Maybe we should have a caffeine-free thread. lol.

ITA - hopefully this Padilla and his people won't leave her alone (and hopefully she won't be able to "con" them into thinking she's ok). I don't think she will be taken back to the Anthony's house. Way WAY WAY to much media attention. I think Padilla will have an undisclosed residence to keep her in. Probably with a gated entrance.

HJ- I do not believe she will bond out, but if she would, I think she would OD in some fashion immediately. There are lots of ways to kill oneself, but she would

i think it is possible that Casey gave Caylee to someone. Therefore no need to report her missing. I think she did this too spite Cindy. Until I see DNA forensic proof that Caylee is deceased i will continue to believe she is alive somewhere.
I understand your reasoning. It is possible and it would be lovely if this was true. I think a lot of us do not share this theory due to the culmination of reported facts, the attitude of the mother, past cases that bear a similarity (think of the case of the mother who shot her three children, one died, blanking on the name, so she could be with the guy who id not want kds, and the way she acted, so similarly), as well as gut instinct. But I do understand your viewpoint.

But, if the manslaughter is a result of the assault and battery, and there was good enough evidence to bring the manslaughter charge, that is the one that would be brought, right?

I get what you're saying tho. You're saying they could charge and convict The Mother of The Year with child neglect, and then when they have enough evidence they could bring the murder charges, right? Are the elements the same (sorry, kinda lazy, haven't looked up FL's legal defs yet)?

Sorry to butt in, but that's what I think. The child neglect charge doesn't necessarily have anything to do with causing death. It isn't really about doing bodily harm, or hitting. I think you could make out a case of neglect, assuming the child is still living, as her mother says, because the person with custody of her isn't dealing with her needs, etc. or has sent her away from her home and her security, whatever. I think this is a wholly separate crime from manslaughter/murder.

I'm with you Blink - can they (court) keep her if that psych eval says something to the effect that she's a "danger to herself and others"? Or can the court order new psych evals? That is if LE isn't ready to charge her with the "big" one yet.

ITA - hopefully this Padilla and his people won't leave her alone (and hopefully she won't be able to "con" them into thinking she's ok). I don't think she will be taken back to the Anthony's house. Way WAY WAY to much media attention. I think Padilla will have an undisclosed residence to keep her in. Probably with a gated entrance.

I think she will be nasty to him and his people. I also think that if she refuses to talk at all about the case he may withdraw bond and bring her right back to jail. The funny thing is I think that she believes she is still running the show. I also think that she firmly believes she will not do a whole lot of time, if any.

HJ- I do not believe she will bond out, but if she would, I think she would OD in some fashion immediately. There are lots of ways to kill oneself, but she would

if she were to OD you know her parents would turn this around again to be about casey saying that the kidnappers pinned her down and drugged her until she ODed.

i think it is possible that Casey gave Caylee to someone. Therefore no need to report her missing. I think she did this too spite Cindy. Until I see DNA forensic proof that Caylee is deceased i will continue to believe she is alive somewhere.
Since there doesn't seem to be any ZFG, who do you think this person might be who has Caylee? Who was Casey close enough to? Or would the person be a stranger, such as black-market adoption? Don't those usually pay for the children?

is this Padilla the guy that had a show where he would help these people catch cheaters? or is that some other guy i'm thinking of?

I don't know. Soemthing tells me this gal will not. She strikes me more as a Susan Smith, Scott Peterson or (the woman who shot her three kids whose name I'm blanking on but has been mentioned in past posts), than Melinda Duckett. And, if she has a personality disorder, as I think she may, she may try to do it but most people with those disorders - narcisstic, anti-social, borderline, histrionic - tend to "attempt" suicides rather than actually doing it. But it is certianly a risk.

I think she will be nasty to him and his people. I also think that if she refuses to talk at all about the case he may withdraw bond and bring her right back to jail. The funny thing is I think that she believes she is still running the show. I also think that she firmly believes she will not do a whole lot of time, if any.
Yea - athese guys have their "terms and conditions" and if she don't abide - then back she goes. But too - she is really in danger once she is out. Public opinion of her is reall really really bad - and we know there are a bunch of crazies out there that would't think twice of trying to take her out (and Padilla's guys as well). That's a scary thought. Wouldn't the court take that into consideration as well? Or don't they care?

Okay, this is just a thought and nothing more! But a few things can someone fit everything that has happened in a star wars movie? I saw a pic of casey dressed up as princess leigh aparantly she likes star wars (casey) What does JEDI mean? All this was on her MySpace long ago! Does anyone no the story to Star Wars! Would caylee be princess leigh and the bounty hunters be the one to rescue her? Does that fit in the Star wars movie? ( as different characters) Just asking and go easy on me its my bday! ;-)!!

I don't know. Soemthing tells me this gal will not. She strikes me more as a Susan Smith, Scott Peterson or (the woman who shot her three kids whose name I'm blanking on but has been mentioned in past posts), than Melinda Duckett. And, if she has a personality disorder, as I think she may, she may try to do it but most people with those disorders - narcisstic, anti-social, borderline, histrionic - tend to "attempt" suicides rather than actually doing it. But it is certianly a risk.

she totally reminds me of diane downs

Yes, that's usually how it works. IMO they charged Casey with something minor to keep her in until they could build a case. It's a waste of money to charge a person with several things when they have good evidence of one, larger crime. However, it does happen ALOT of the time. At least in California. They charge people here with several different crimes, greater and lesser, at the same time, to make sure one sticks.

I hope you dont mind me adding to your post gitana-
They charged Casey with what they had probable cause to charge her with, that is the legal burden.. Money is not a factor in determining arrest warrents or arresting people for something in an effort to build a case in theory is unconstitutional. Does LE on occasion walk on the fringe of this, on occasion.. But a defense attorney worth half his salt will get the upcharge thrown out on that basis in a heartbeat. The legal burden is that the state must bring charges that they believe are successfully prosecutable.
I posted at length on this earlier- Assume there is GJ involvement here.
There may be basis for lesser includeds if that is what you are referring to, I also posted on those. In short. there is no DA in the world that is going to knee-jerk charges in a potential capital case, it would be a career burner ala Duke Lacrosse..

Are you thinking about Diana Downs? If so, Casey does remind me a bit of her and the way she fabricated things as well. She shot and killed the kids because she wanted to have a relationship with a man named Lou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda