Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #98

Status
Not open for further replies.
So then it would be either marijuana or steroids. I always thought the 31 days came from something Cindy had said about a "month" and then Casey said "31 days" later during the 911 call, like she just picked up on what Cindy said and made it more specific.

Could also be a cumulative effect of using drugs. If drugs were used often -- even prescription drugs bought on the street -- and used frequently, it would take 31 days to fairly assured of being clear. The liver is a detox organ and generally recovery programs mark 31 day as a milestone because the liver is clear.

Every single day Cindy should be made to read her myspace entry from July 4th. She had a clear head that day and wrote from her heart the truth that now everyone else knows about her daughter. She has somehow ended up back into the "mother's love is blind" mode.

I thought it was said it was about the "right time" for Casey and Caylee to move to their own place.
Well, it seems Casey was already doing that by staying at Tony's, but without Caylee.

Every single day Cindy should be made to read her myspace entry from July 4th. She had a clear head that day and wrote from her heart the truth that now everyone else knows about her daughter. She has somehow ended up back into the "mother's love is blind" mode.

IIRC July 3rd.

Well, it seems Casey was already doing that by staying at Tony's, but without Caylee.

Casey and Amy were supposed to move in together on June 15th or 16th. Their own place. Maybe Casey didn't intend to take Caylee with her and hence the blow-up.

I've been thinking about "31 days" and thought of drug testing.

Drug Detection Time Alcohol 6-24 hours Amphetamines 2-3 days Barbituates 1 day to 3 weeks Benzodiazepines 3-7 days Cocaine 2-5 days Codeine 3-5 days Euphorics (MDMA, Ecstasy) 1-3 days LSD 1-4 days Marijuana (THC) 7-30 days Methadone 3-5 days Methaqualone 14 days Opiates 1-4 days Phencyclidine (PCP) 2-4 days Steroids (anabolic) 14-30 days

Hair folical (spelling?) test could go back further. These detection times are for a UA. I had to take a hair test for child custody and they said they test about 6 months back and said it could go further depending on what the reason they where testing for. I watched a show that proved egyptians used cocaine by doing hair test on a mummy. Just a little random knowledge lol.

Could also be a cumulative effect of using drugs. If drugs were used often -- even prescription drugs bought on the street -- and used frequently, it would take 31 days to fairly assured of being clear. The liver is a detox organ and generally recovery programs mark 31 day as a milestone because the liver is clear.
Oh, that's interesting. Why would Casey be so concerned about any drugs being out of her system though when she didn't even know her mom was going to find her that day? On the other hand, could she have known this information, maybe as it applied to Caylee and when, if she was found, there wouldn't be any evidence in her body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther