Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #109

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree wholehartedly!!
I have wondered from day one, when LE is still saying this is a missing person case, why no Amber Alert?? Isnt that the first thing to do with a missing child? I am so confused....at times I think LE is sitting on something, something to hold her, charge her--then I wonder, why the wait?
And still NO ONE but Casey knows where Caylee is....

I used to think that too in cases like these but in the end LE had nothing and some are still unsolved.

Seems to me that Lee’s trying to ask her why she would still have the one and only SIM card she claimed to have been using in both of her cell phones, since she lost the Blackjack while she was using it…but Casey’s answer, as usual, isn’t responsive…

Lee: …Casey, if you, if you had your Blackjack with you and you lost your Blackjack, but you still have your SIM card in your other phone, is that, I, I’m just trying just to figure out why you would have the, why you wouldn’t lose both, if you know what I mean?

Casey: well, that’s just the thing, if it fell out of my bag, if it fell out of my pocket…

listen for yourself - it's in the Full Casey & Lee audio file link in this newsarticle - near the end of the audio, so feel free to move the cursor along if you don't want to listen to the first half of it again...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee2608jul26,0,3318931.story

Yes, tracy.....I actually 'heard' one person on a panel one night (kinda under his breath). The one who said it was not the one actually answering a question at the time.The moderator did not 'go' with the statement, but heard it.
When I heard that, it rang true with me and I have not been able to get it out of my head. Link, no darn it!!~!!

That's okay... that's plenty of info for me.

I just realized that they were reporting -

Phil Keating:

Still waiting on 100% of the forensics to come back from Casey's car.

It's a 4-6 week window from the time tests are submitted to get results back. You can get prelim tests back, but they are not admissable in court.

I don't know what else he talked about except that the detectives visited yesterday when they didn't think any cameras were around. But we already knew that.

I think the case was pretty much "cold" by then. Normally an Amber Alert is issued within the first 48 hours, IF ANYONE CARED ABOUT THIS CHILD! Remember she has been missing for 31 days.

JMO.

Amber Alerts require:

1. Some valid information

2. Vehicle description

3. Suspect info

etc.

LE had NOTHING.

I think the case was pretty much "cold" by then. Normally an Amber Alert is issued within the first 48 hours, IF ANYONE CARED ABOUT THIS CHILD! Remember she had been missing for 31 days.

JMO.

exactly

Exactly. Nothing, no movement on finding this child - so you went to the home and collected some clothes and washed pants that may have held some serious evidence. Why did you wait so long? No Amber alert because you need a description of a vehicle and a description of the perp? How about just the decription of the child? There are too many children missing everyday and you need a filter for the alert system? I say solve the problem of too many missing children by putting together an alert system that constantly flashes the faces of missing children regardless of the attributes of their disapearance. So many have failed this child - 65 DAYS MISSING

What is that statistic on missing children or kidnapped children, ususally they need to be found within the first 48 hours?

one of the problems with this is she was already missing 31 days before LE even KNEW she was missing. and where do you want them to START looking?

I just realized that they were reporting -

snipped

Still waiting on 100% of the forensics to come back from Casey's car.

Wonder if that means "less than 100%" of the forensics are back... dang I wish I was on the "inside"!

Amber Alerts require:

1. Some valid information

2. Vehicle description

3. Suspect info

etc.

LE had NOTHING.

4. A caring parent who reports their child is missing, WHEN the child is missing, not 31 days later.....

HUGE SIGH... I fear you are right, but holding out there is ample DNA evidence to arrest or indict, there is no way Baez wants to try this case.
I say that because I want her remains recovered, and that is the only way I see that happening; except save the fact when the finger pointing starts somewhere in that murky bog will be the truth eventually..
We all learned in the Lacy Peterson case that miracles do happen. Have a little faith that something is coming around the bend and this innocent child will not be a silent witness anymore. My hope is there. Caylee will be found and she will be screaming for justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500