Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #119

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had interactions with the public for years and remain amazed that the more you do for some people and the more you go beyond your own good judgment, the more ungrateful they are. It is like they feel some birthright to special treatment without the accompanying personal accountability and responsibility to be civil, or grateful or even kind.

Any locals know if they still have the tent at Publix or where the billboard is? I'm thinking they are both history, which IMHO says alot.

Also, any 'real' spokesperson in their right mind would not have let Cindy make that statement. Wouldn't it have been more prudent to thank the public for their interest at this time, thank everyone that has helped. Asked kindly that they allow the family to have some space and keep looking for Caylee? Shouldn't Garrison have suggested something like this?

I remember in some interview Cindy said that the babysittermight have loved Caylee so much that she wanted Caylee for herself. Hmmmmmmmm, anyone else know what I'm thinking right about now?

"Alms for the poor! alms for the poor!"

Please forgive me, I've been at a funeral & wake all day, (thankfully for a wonderful Senior who lived a full, fun life and passed surrounded by family,) so I am rushing in trying to catch up on the day's events...

From the few pages I have managed to read so far, it sounds like Cindy threw her toys out of her playpen (again) and is implying that it is the media's fault if Casey commits suicide???

(Forgive me if I didn't go far enough back to catch this yet, but...) that said, is it possible that Cindy pulled this sound bite off of a forum? Even here, there has been speculation on many threads prior to Casey's release on bond that she might attempt suicide and the Duckett case was often cited.

IMO, I am not one who believes Casey would attempt suicide - she's gotten away with so much in the past, why wouldn't she believe she could get away with this, too? Nor do I believe it would even cross Cindy's mind - after all, why would Casey, Sweetheart, consider such an action when she has such valiant defending Warriors on her side?

Cindy got the idea/sound bite to reference the Duckett case somewhere, and it wasn't all from within.

Help a TaterTot catch up here...

I remember in some interview Cindy said that the babysittermight have loved Caylee so much that she wanted Caylee for herself. Hmmmmmmmm, anyone else know what I'm thinking right about now?

Don't have even the vaguest idea. :confused:

New Thread lovely people-I requested the mods close this one...Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member