Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #121

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm craving pizza now. Can we not talk about pizza in this thread, or I'm going to have to dig through my cabinets to see if there's a Chef Boyardee pizza kit stuck in there somewhere.

:p

I believe I heard Rob Dick say that the team was split up today when she was with the lawyer and in fact Casey did have someone with her at all times...including during the visit to Baez' office. I would only assume they didn't get her on film today and she may have taken another vehicle ahead of them.

Interesting! thanks, that makes more sense than what the BH said on GVS show.

lol - maybe WS should offer a free Evelyn Woodhead Sped redin' course? lol
picture.php

I don't know about LP. If he knows more wouldn't he use a different tactic? Deposit the child at a drugstore? Granted he's continually changing his story, but he has to know that public opinion is not with him. Maybe he is after someone else and this is a means to an end.....

Hey, Chico, how can we change the thread name to "Caylee Anthony 3..." Since we do strive to be accurate??

I don't know about LP. If he knows more wouldn't he use a different tactic? Deposit the child at a drugstore? Granted he's continually changing his story, but he has to know that public opinion is not with him. Maybe he is after someone else and this is a means to an end.....
Of course it is. What better way to keep yourself under the radar then come across to the entire nation that he's a "dimwit". He is far far far from it. And I would NEVER EVER play poker with that man. EVER

how about a shirt thats says "Keep your eyes on your money, Caysee's here!!!!

You know, years ago I took a reading course in college, then I had 3 kids, ....its hard you know keeping up wit stuff! I am so tired today, trying to take care of my son who hurt his knee and is in a wheel chair, really kinda put me behind on reading the boards and watching my news stories. Those darn kids! But I did make it.

how about a shirt thats says "Keep your eyes on your money, Caysee's here!!!!

I want my shirt to say "drop her off at Rite-Aid and call in a week and collect your reward" :)

I think that FIRST 4 page handwritten statement that Casey did the very first night - even before she was arrested has alot of info in it. I would pay to be able to read that. Plus I do think there is a letter that she wrote to Baez. And I think Baez shared that letter with a few certain others as well. OF COURSE THIS IS JUST MY OPINION.

Yup Swag, and I would love to be a fly on the wall in that house tonight!

Of course it is. What better way to keep yourself under the radar then come across to the entire nation that he's a "dimwit". He is far far far from it. And I would NEVER EVER play poker with that man. EVER

I wouldn't bet against him either. I remember what Tony P had to say about him. This dude has a plan and it's really good.

I wouldn't bet against him either. I remember what Tony P had to say about him. This dude has a plan and it's really good.
Wonder what ole Cindy and George think of him? Better yet, now that he's met them - wonder what HE thinks of Cindy and George?

I think that FIRST 4 page handwritten statement that Casey did the very first night - even before she was arrested has alot of info in it. I would pay to be able to read that. Plus I do think there is a letter that she wrote to Baez. And I think Baez shared that letter with a few certain others as well. OF COURSE THIS IS JUST MY OPINION.

I wonder if Baez called his journalist friend in NY after she wrote the letter. That would be interesting.

How's this -

REWARD - $225,000.

BOND - $500,000.

BRINGING CAYLEE HOME ALIVE - PRICELESS!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie