Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #125

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!Caylee is kidnapped and is a hostage: Caylee is her mother's hostage and that tells it all really. The mother asked for immunity to speak with the cops. She is holding Caylee as a shield, information about Caylee as a negotiation card. Isn't this what kidnappers do? Hold on a child to get something they want?

(snipped)

Great Post & this last paragraph says it all.

Would someone make me real happy? I found this myspace page, http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=398237873, before I joined WS. In fact, this is kinda what ultimately got me to WS. This page kinda bothers me in a way, when you look down at what I consider not the most 'normal' list of friends. This also kinda feeds back to my deep seeded fear that Casey may have been involved in something bizarre, which may have led to Caylee disappearing. Maybe I'm reading way to much into this, since I realize anybody can post anything. Sure would appreciate your thoughts.

I'm Checking out that Link Now...Will let you know my thoughts!!!!:waitasec:

Interesting.....why have a PM system, if it's not to be used??
we can all talk privately, but we don't have to tell everyone publicly that we are talking privately, lol.
we even have the profile messaging now so we can leave word there too.

IF SHE WANTS THE POLICE TO BELIEVE HER ABOUT A KIDNAPPING STORY WHY DOESN'T SHE VOLUNTEER FOR A LYING DETECTOR TEST? (snipped for length)

I don't think a lie detector test will help.
IIRC, pathological liars are one group that can usually beat the machine.
From what we've seen, Crasey certainly qualifies.

Nobody says you can't use the PM system. What the rule says is that you should not POST about requesting a PM or wanting to PM. It's like in High School, you know? It's ok to tell a best friend something about another person, but it's not really polite to obviously grab your friend, in view of others, and openly whisper in her ear....

Am I making any sense?

Well said! TYVM!

5. And since it is months now that the child is missing, a REAL parent wouldn't give a d@mn if they were sitting in jail while innocent, worrying about their defense, reading law books, or being afraid to say anything in case they incriminate yourself.

Geez, a lightbulb just went off in my head. Why is she worried about saying anything to incriminate herself? Is she worried about incriminating her innocence? You only incriminate yourself if you're guilty of something. :doh:

JB, I agree...I do think some things are done to antagonize. What else can I say?

I think I stated clearly a reason. I also stated that's the reason it's forbidden, we are to respect opinions here and not attack others for their beliefs.

We all have some idea or thought about things, but as I understand all thoughts and opinions are welcomed. jmo

Geez, a lightbulb just went off in my head. Why is she worried about saying anything to incriminate herself? Is she worried about incriminating her innocence? You only incriminate yourself if you're guilty of something. :doh:

Same thing for the coming out of jail with her head held high because she is innocent.

Innocent of what?

JB, I agree...I do think some things are done to antagonize. What else can I say?

I think I stated clearly a reason. I also stated that's the reason it's forbidden, we are to respect opinions here and not attack otrhers for their beliefs.

We all have some idea or thought about things, but as I understand all thoughts and opinions are welcomed. jmo
OH I agree with you passin through. I was just expanding on the rule.

we can all talk privately, but we don't have to tell everyone publicly that we are talking privately, lol.
we even have the profile messaging now so we can leave word there too.

Is that the one where everyone can see and your name is left that you have visited that profile??

Not trying to be confrontational, just don't understand what's bothering you about it?

No, I don't take it as confrontation at all. Like I said, I was reading all that stuff before I met WS. Just in my old, feeble mind, those were strange friends. I went on and searched the GOL and several other things. One of them is some sort of role playing thing. Just thought it was weird, that's all, and appreciate informed insight. :)

Casey's DEFENSE LINE is working like a fine tuned watch. Media and public are being used now to build doubts regarding Casey's involvement in what happened to Caylee.

1. Take her out with bond so people can see her face, see that she is ''devastated'' mother, make a couple of church appearances, and all that, ALL WITH THE PURPOSE OF THE PUBLIC FORGETTING THAT phone-call where she rolled her eyes on Christine for crying for little Caylee, telling her that her family only cares about finding Caylee, and telling her mom what a waste of time it was to call them. Oh and bullying them to give her TonEEEEEEEEE's number. Or forget that she didn't even report her missing, Cindy had to do that.

2. Step two: The police, the public, the case, and the FUTURE JURORS need a suspect. Since Zenaida has been proven a big fat lie who we can bring into this game of lies and cast suspicion on? BLAME ALL THE YOUNG PEOPLE AROUND CASEY THAT WERE UNLUCKY ENOUGH TO CROSS PATHS WITH HER. Just throw names around, and people will rush examining their past, find some details that could be entertaining and interesting, let's shift the focus on them.

3. Casey has to appear that she is looking for the child. And in order to do that and since Zenaida does not exist, and since a 3 year old doesn't pack her things and go on a trip, they have to put out a kidnapping story. Remember Cindy was talking about the nanny who wanted the child so much she got her and kept her. This was what Casey was telling her from jail. Now they are working on putting suspicion on 5 different people, like choosing numbers in a lottery.

4. Baez knows Casey is going back to jail soon enough. And this is why they work for 7 hours in his office. Because she is going back to jail. And once she goes back in jail with more charges they Baez won't have another opportunity to groom and present his client in public, attending vigils and praying to God.

Again, I refuse to play Casey's and Baez's game by ruining other people's lifes. Yes they will be cleared at the end, but why put them through this just because Casey is a big fat liar? IF SHE WANTS THE POLICE TO BELIEVE HER ABOUT A KIDNAPPING STORY WHY DOESN'T SHE VOLUNTEER FOR A LYING DETECTOR TEST? She doesn't have to answer if she killed Caylee. She can only answer this: Is the kidnapping story true? Why doesn't she volunteer for that to convince everyone that her story is true? If a parent was telling the truth about the kidnapping they will strap themselves on a liar detector test in a square and televise it if was going to save time and make police and FBI believe her. So.........

p.s. I apologise for the letter size, the bold letters, and all that. The strategy-games that are going on right now really get the best out of me, since everything is being played on the back of a 3 year old who is still missing.

Excellet post and I agree 100%! It didn't take long to start laying the foundation for the new defense strategy.

I wish I could crawl into Casey's thoughts and make sense of her words, her actions (and inactions) and her behavior. This young woman frustrates me so.....

Is that the one where everyone can see and your name is left that you have visited that profile??
Yes you can leave a note that says check your email or check your pm's.

bow tie? In the 80's it was all the rage (Flash Dance)...heck I had my female tux :)

I think the red bow tie is just some club thing, nothing more, nothing less.

This was probably discussed a jillion threads ago, but I believe the tall blonde in the misc. people pic is Amy. She doesn't look like the type of girl to be involved in anything shady at all.

I wish I could crawl into Casey's thoughts and make sense of her words, her actions (and inactions) and her behavior. This young woman frustrates me so.....

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

the red bow-tie girl is Amy, there is a news video of her pretty much as DianeB would call (Garbo)...I don't vant to talk to u.

g'nite sweetwater rest well..

I vant to go to bed but I can't as long as all of you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500