Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #128

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check yer PM - same to you, MD Mommy. Don't say I didn't warn you - it is unlike anything I have ever seen in a missing person's case.

Anyone else who doesn't have the link and wants it, PM me instead of posting to the board so we don't interrupt the fine flow of intellectual conversation for the rest of the members, por favor. :)

Yeah I've lurked there..it's a bit scary..I like it here where it's safe and sane...

If Leonard's fight between George and Casey is accurate. Then I think we can discount foodnetwork and 12:50pm on 6/16. Remember the anthonys already had the cell records that show a call to George at about 3pm when they did the interview with Greta.

SS, I may be jumping toward your theory in the next 24 hours.

AH ha, what is this info about a fight between George and Casey? Do tell, please, please, pretty please!!:eek:

A moderator needs to close the other thread....most of us are still over there.

Hey guys, several of us have moved over to the new thread....can you join us over there? We're all missing out on the great conversation!

AH ha, what is this info about a fight between George and Casey? Do tell, please, please, pretty please!!:eek:

Leonard Padilla said he believes Casey Anthony left her daughter with friends after arguing with her father about wanting to move out of his home with Caylee.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17281183/detail.html

I would get really mad if that interupted my favorite show on food network, but I prolly wouldn't tell Greta.

I know that is what is being reported but where did this information come from? I Just read the search warrant & It makes no mention of Tony stating that he picked up Casey from amscot. Does anyone have any kind of link showing where this statement came from? I know I heard it too but I can't remember where. I'm just trying to find out for certain if Tony actually said that he picked Casey up........
This, I would bet a large pizza on, would be Cindy's account of what happened.

Brought over from the Tony Padilla thread:

Mr. Padilla,

I only have a few comments on items that I question in this case:
1. The vehicle - was towed and I believe keys and a purse were in the car. The car sat in a tow yard for some time before the Anthony's reclaimed it - could it have been used between the time it was towed and reclaimed.
2. There seems to be a strong connection between certain individuals in Casey's circle of friends and Puerto Rico. Could Caylee be with "family" in Puerto Rico?

I don't expect you to answer, not necessary.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

You may not expect Tony to answer it...but I would be delighted to help you understand it!

1. NO! The car sat in the lot for 3 days according to the owner of the Amscot Check Cashing store before he had it towed in. No one used the car after Casey dropped it off. Cindy is the one who reported the purse was in the vehicle so it has not been verified. Neither have the keys being in the car been verified.

IF someone had wanted to steal the car to use for "other purposes"...they would not be stupid enough to bring it back to the same place they stole it from knowing there were cameras there!! So...the answer is NO!

2. Caylee doesn't have "family" in Puerto Rico!!! Caylee's family consists of Casey, Cindy, Lee, and George Anthony. There is nothing that would lead anyone to believe that Caylee is even alive at the moment and certainly nothing that would lead anyone to believe she is in a different country partying with her "new family"!!

Gee, Isabelle. Spoken like a true Casey Anthony supporter!!

I have to question if you believe the things you are saying or is the defense paying you for your services?

uhoh, I was just planning to retire to the boudouir, slowly I turn... step by step I...

How did Casey expect to move out and take care of her little girl by herself? I mean, she had no job...no apartment. She wasn't even paying her own cell phone bill. How unrealistic!

Cool! Caysee, Caylee, Cindy it can get confusing ya know.

Wait'll you start using initials, like we're supposed to, and THEN figure out which CA someone's talking about.....:crazy:

A moderator needs to close the other thread....most of us are still over there.
Well..they were warned and we aren't going back to read their posts...so they can play "catch up" over here! (Shrugging shoulders)

LP is really going after Amy. The phone call at 7:20pm on June 16th must really have peaked his interest.
I think LP is really going after Casey.

In order to get to the truth, he's going to eliminate the involvement of whomever she and Baez are cooking up to be the next victim.

What possible motive would Amy have to abscond with Caylee or assist Casey in disposing of her body?

Other than Ricardo, about which we know next to nothing, the only person named by Padilla who might have a motive is JP, and I'm basing that on nothing more than Caylee's strong resemblance to him.

As Chicana posted last night, JP comes from a wealthy family who makes their money in international transport. If he IS Caylee's biodad (and again, I have no evidence of any kind to support that assumption), he would have the wherewithal to spirit her away from her poor excuse for a mother.

the grandmother is going to explode soon

she might even be arrested murder against her own daughter

course, im just speculatinnnnnnnn

but man oh man,, how much can one person take ?

You know I just thought of something. I remember when the Caylee is Missing myspace page first was made. First it said June 9th was the missing date. Then it said if you have seen her after June 15th to contact police. I know this specifically because the myspace page I made I copied it from there page. I went back to their page today and it says June 16th now. So they went from saying she was last seen June 15th to June 16th. Don't you think that is strange? Makes George's statements about specifically seeing Caylee at 12:50 on June 16th quite odd don't you think ?

lol.. u have to turn over every stone and rock in this case.. it's not like casey is helping..the only probblem every time we turn over a stone or a rock a creepy crawler crawls out and becomes another character in this story.. lol

How did Casey expect to move out and take care of her little girl by herself? I mean, she had no job...no apartment. She wasn't even paying her own cell phone bill. How unrealistic!

Don't forget she doesn't own her car, insurance, or tags either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther